Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Magi will be losing Enchantment, possibly within the year. So an additional skill will be added to replace it.
Purpose of this thread:
- To define what the magi class is or is supposed to be
- To suggest changes or additions to Elementalism and Crystalism
- To help define what new skill might replace Enchantment
- All of the above, focusing on enhancing a Magi's purpose without overpowering or underpowering them
- Retardation is a staple of the class. It is not overpowered just because you can't fight in it. It's not going anywhere.
- From HELP MAGI, "Perhaps more than just about any other class, a magus has the ability to attack multiple opponents at once."
- Hinder and Damage class. They cannot lock and while they do break limbs, it is to hinder rather than prep.
- If a solution/fix/addition makes things too overpowered or underpowered, explain scenarios in which that is the case
I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.