Memorable quotes

Comments

• It Crowd is brilliant. Maybe because I am in IT, but I loved watching it. 

The inbetweeners is something I could watch every day too. Although some scenes were to awkward for my liking. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    U r all nerds. Get on with the quotes. I don't care about British television.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Comedy elitism! My favourite! Right next to grammar nazism and discussing politics with angry people.
  • Vicious. Please and thank you
  • It's a shame that of the three main rituals, only Harmony gets no world message when it happens.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Sarathai said:
    It's a shame that of the three main rituals, only Harmony gets no world message when it happens.
    Not like it really needs one. Nothing says let's have a 'hunt the forestal' party like twenty of them standing in the middle of nowhere.
  • Jeslyn said:
    Sarathai said:
    It's a shame that of the three main rituals, only Harmony gets no world message when it happens.
    Not like it really needs one. Nothing says let's have a 'hunt the forestal' party like twenty of them standing in the middle of nowhere.
    Who says that's a bad thing?
  • Nazihk said:
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the single most overrated overquoted movie in history.

It is not bad in and of itself, but it does have two MASSIVE problems. The first problem is that nerds who hear somebody make a joke from the movie feel this weird compulsion to basically recite the entire scene/movie on the spot, regardless of how unfunny or inappropriate it might be. The second problem is that nerds also feel the need to quote this movie ALL THE FUCKING TIME, which loops right back into the first problem.

The end result is that a decently amusing bit of humor has been completely fucking ruined by  unfunny nerds driving it into the ground.
    Basically yes.  I don't think I even WATCHED a MP movie until about 7 years ago because even 15 years out of high school, I wanted to go back and punch a math nerd in the face for the group of them that RUINED study halls by citing the entire goddamn movies, every day. STFU!

• edited February 2017
    Jovolo said:
    Which British sitcoms do you find atrocious?
    Yes

I can't really say that.. I still laugh about shit from The IT Crowd

• And just in time... (Just now!)

(Newbie): Juliet says, "Romeo, Romeo, where...oh, you're right here!"
    (Newbie): Romeo says, "Indeed I am!"

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• How a Dawnblade says that want to lead prayers.  (BTW, I <3 @ Mazirak... this was hilarious!)
    (Targossas): You say, "O Holy Fire, to You do we ever give thanks and praise!"
    (Targossas): Mazirak says, "Amen!"
    (Targossas): You say, "Thank you for offering to lead, Legionnaire."
    (Targossas): You say, "Please, do continue."

Roses and ashes, life and death
    Both to the ground now asunder
    Darkness to Light and Evil to Right
    Let men in solitude now wonder
  • Oh, just noticed this today. You guys are right lol, Cyrene isn't being petty as fuck...
    The following city bounties are filed against you:
    [Bounty]    [Org]                                 [Reason]   [Months]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #70         the City of Cyrene               Being Jinsun5

• Jinsun said:
    Oh, just noticed this today. You guys are right lol, Cyrene isn't being petty as fuck...

Easily rectified. Stop being Jinsun. 

(also issue - because that's not a legit bounty)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited February 2017
    The bounty is for killing/attacking people in Cyrene. That just wasn't stated verbatim.
  • Xaden said:
    It's Cyrene. Just kill whoever tries to take it.
  • Ryzeth said:
    Xaden said:
    It's Cyrene. Just kill whoever tries to take it.

Srsly. Whotf issues Cyrene? It's like the playground bully whining that an infant is picking on him (sorry Cyrene).
  • Xaden said:
    Jinsun said:
    Oh, just noticed this today. You guys are right lol, Cyrene isn't being petty as fuck...

Easily rectified. Stop being Jinsun. 

I don't think issues are the first thing you should jump to, unless the person makes a habit of putting up bad bounties.

• Yeah I didn't issue lol. Seems far more amusing to just point out how silly they are. Haven't had anyone beating down my door to fight for it.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I was actually wondering for a bit why the bounty had it spelled Jinsun5. It seemed like some kind of code.

• Minazuki, all things end

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Credits currently available for purchase:
       <none>
    Total credits for sale: 0 shown (0 total)  (Average sale price: 10964)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

:'( 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• (Market): Krypton says, "CFS lowest."

90 credits at 40000 gold per credit.
           1 credits at 59999 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 91 shown (91 total)  (Average sale price: 10964)
    Well then.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    He and Verrucht started putting some up after I mentioned on House channel. 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

@Zulah is this your doing again? > : (
  • Kayeil said:
       <none>
    Total credits for sale: 0 shown (0 total)  (Average sale price: 10964)

:'( 
    This kind of thing always makes me suspect that somebody discovered an infinite gold bug, honestly.