Memorable quotes

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Yes, because piking heads at crossroads is totally bad ass.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    It's not. Bleak is just really good at ramming down onto a pole.
  • edited July 2016
    It's not, it's just the fact you can do it while off balance as well, without any additional balance cost. Unlike things like sniping, which'll keep you off balance for ages if you hold down enter/do the command a ton of times consecutively. Should just make the font power perma a natural thing, where you can't duanathar inside a city you're enemied to, would solve so many problems at once.

• That's what the orb of confinement is for.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Too bad the orb has some crazy upkeep or something. At least, that's what people keep telling me when I ask about it. 
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Hashan isn't ounumbered in this event, lol. 
  • (Party): Majin says, "I'm gonna UW so gewd."
    <beat>
    Majin has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Old Jhui Ta'sa.
    He did, in fact, UW gewd.

- (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited July 2016
    Sarathai said:
    (Party): Majin says, "I'm gonna UW so gewd."
    <beat>
    He did, in fact, UW gewd.

- 2016/07/23 05:14:54 - Mindshell has bled out, slain by the might of Majin Mercadia, Knot of the Underwood.
    - 2016/07/23 05:15:02 - Mindshell has bled out, slain by the might of Majin Mercadia, Knot of the Underwood.
  • Lol. These posts of piking are as bland and pointless as a Zubat appearing...

#PokemonReference
  • - 2016/07/24 12:39:00 - Omor has been slain by the might of the Ur'Vampire Prioska.
    - 2016/07/24 12:39:01 - Omor has been slain by the might of the Ur'Vampire Prioska.

I fucked up.

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Omor said:
    - 2016/07/24 12:39:00 - Omor has been slain by the might of the Ur'Vampire Prioska.
    - 2016/07/24 12:39:01 - Omor has been slain by the might of the Ur'Vampire Prioska.

I fucked up.

I stood there knowing at least one of you would rush to me :)
  • @Aylek mind sense + goto has failed me before. I'm just glad it's consistent. Lol.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Dunn said:
    When they put a health and hinder check on touch portal, I will be so happy.
    When they do I will die horrendously D:
  • Yeah the portal abuse got old really fast.

One kid was even using queuing to portal/attack/portal.

Can confirm I'm a hypocrite though cause I totally used portal queueing to bash our portal room after Leviticus drew 4 elite dks to that room on top of 2 scorpions, a wight, ictheli and ghoul.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Dunn said:
    When they put a health and hinder check on touch portal, I will be so happy.
    Or at the very fucking least a balance check, so you cant touch portal|arc|touch portal.
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am all for it if they move all the Ur'Vampires to their respective portal rooms. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• It's not abuse if it's working as intended :D
  • Only thing imo that needs to change is honours mobs should be on the portal if they're not (Z is, apparently not all others are). Keep the "Don't fight here" rooms to 1 room only.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    Only thing imo that needs to change is honours mobs should be on the portal if they're not (Z is, apparently not all others are). Keep the "Don't fight here" rooms to 1 room only.
    Sure it's over in 2.5 hours, no need to change anything.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Eguzki said:
    It's not abuse if it's working as intended :D
    OK Regi
    Huh. Neat.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    You rub some prefarar on a Logosian longsword.
    You slice into Skarash with a Logosian longsword.
    The final blow proves too much for Skarash, who falls to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    You have slain Skarash.
    [SLAIN] Skarash

Adventurer Kills
    |   Slain    : 3000  

Thanks Skarash!
  • edited July 2016
    @Atalkez tells you, "Said I am in bm."

AcronymDefinition
    BMBowel Movement
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Happened earlier today while Eleusis kept trying to stomp us over and over: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/73a79600

Was literally muttering "Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die, gonna diiieeeee" and was so surprised to live. Then saw what was up. :cookie:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Melodie said:
    Happened earlier today while Eleusis kept trying to stomp us over and over: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/73a79600

Was literally muttering "Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die, gonna diiieeeee" and was so surprised to live. Then saw what was up. :cookie:
    Omg awesome. Anthem ftw

• 19:49 Jonesey's voice sizzles as he tells you, "3 enterance from <REDACTED>."

19:49 Jonesey's voice sizzles as he tells you, "Enterants."

19:49 Jonesey's voice sizzles as he tells you, "Enterants."

19:49 Jonesey's voice sizzles as he tells you, "Ugh."

19:49 Jonesey's voice sizzles as he tells you, "Entrants."

19:49 You tell Jonesey, "-grin- You okay?"

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud