Memorable quotes

Comments

• Achaea said:
    4660[ -19](89%), 4246(97%), 99%, 99% cexkdb 46.6%-(02:26:02.102)
    The ring of shining metal carries you up into the skies. + Def: flying
    Flying above Treacherous mountain path (road). (The Island off the Northern Vashnars) [Num: 10578]
    A noxious, red-hued fog overwhelms the area with a thick, palpable vapour. Jagged obsidian shards and 
    crumbling shale litter this treacherous path as it snakes along the mountainside in convoluted curves. 
    Leaning ominously to one side, a few gnarled trees cling tenaciously to the barren earth along the precarious 
    trail. Their malformed roots protrude in gnarled patches of blackened bark, through the thin soil and 
    scattered talus.
    Exits: u (10579) and d (10577) (outdoors)Warp to: Hall of kings. (14072)In area: the Halls of Blackrock.3325[-1335](63%), 4246(97%), 100%, 99% cekdb 46.6%-(02:26:02.656)
    Hrm. Why does flying cost me 1335 health...? (And no, I'm not gagging bleeding or anything.)
  • you probably impaled yourself on a stalagmite
  • Stalagmites would only impale me upon landing. You must be talking about stalactites! But I wasn't in a cave!
  • oh did I misread the warp part? does that just tell you the warp is there?
  • goddamn coders and their goddamn confusing nonsense!
  • Treacherous mountain path (road).
    A noxious, red-hued fog overwhelms the area with a thick, palpable vapour. A dyed red poster bearing
    the title "IF ENTERING MHALDOR" has been hung here. Resting here with a haughty expression is a
    golden gryphon. A giant tortoise sits here like a rock. Observing from high above the ground is a
    reticulated giraffe. Balancing on her long legs is a giraffe calf. A young two-toed sloth gazes
    curiously about the area. Washing behind her ears with one paw, a Kamleikan snow kitten sits here. A
    Thalassan kitten mews feebly at its immediate surroundings. Issuing throaty growls that belie his
    size, a Dun Valley wildcat kitten crouches here.

(Mhaldor): You say, "There are a number of... uh... small mammals sitting on the mountain. Shall I
    dispose of them, lest the abominations get them?"

(Mhaldor): Azor says, "Small animals?"

(Mhaldor): You say, "Kittens."

Kelandra descends from above.

(Mhaldor): Azor says, "Ah, do with them as you wish."

You say with a lugubrious Horkvali accent, "Shall we slaughter kittens together?"

Kelandra grins and nods.

You smirk.

Kelandra rips into a Kamleikan snow kitten with her massive, deadly claws.
    Kelandra has scored a CRITICAL hit!
    A Kamleikan snow kitten yowls in pain before collapsing to the ground.
    The final blow proves too much for a Kamleikan snow kitten, who expires pitifully.
    A Kamleikan snow kitten has been slain by Kelandra.

You spring forwards onto a Thalassan kitten, and maul her viciously.
    A Thalassan kitten yowls in pain before collapsing to the ground.
    The final blow proves too much for a Thalassan kitten, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a Thalassan kitten, retrieving the corpse.

Kelandra rips into a Dun Valley wildcat kitten with her massive, deadly claws.
    Kelandra has scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    A Dun Valley wildcat kitten yowls in pain before collapsing to the ground.
    The final blow proves too much for a Dun Valley wildcat kitten, who expires pitifully.
    A Dun Valley wildcat kitten has been slain by Kelandra.

(Mhaldor): Nahroe says, "May I assist?"

You spring forwards onto a young two-toed sloth, and maul him viciously.
    A young two-toed sloth limply collapses in a defeated heap of claws and fur.
    The final blow proves too much for a young two-toed sloth, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a young two-toed sloth, retrieving the corpse.

You spring forwards onto a spindly giraffe calf, and maul her viciously.
    Bleating pitifully, a spindly giraffe calf attempts to flee but gets tangled up in her gangly legs.
    The final blow proves too much for a spindly giraffe calf, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a spindly giraffe calf, retrieving the corpse.

(Mhaldor): Nahroe says, "That sounded like a very enjoyable job."

Kelandra grasps the corpse of a Kamleikan snow kitten in her claws as her powerful jaws tear the
    hapless body in two. Gore drips slowly from her maw as she consumes the mutilated pieces at her
    leisure.

Kelandra grasps the corpse of a Dun Valley wildcat kitten in her claws as her powerful jaws tear the
    hapless body in two. Gore drips slowly from her maw as she consumes the mutilated pieces at her
    leisure.

Kelandra grasps the corpse of a Thalassan kitten in her claws as her powerful jaws tear the hapless
    body in two. Gore drips slowly from her maw as she consumes the mutilated pieces at her leisure.

(Mhaldor): You say, "Kelandra found them enjoyable snacks."

Grief'd.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
  • Still a Sentinel? For shame. WHERE'S YOUR CITY PRIDE
  • Jurixe said:
    Iaeum, a distinguished thrall says, "Thank you, Minister. It is a pleasure to toil for the Lord's 
    great city."

Iaeum, a distinguished thrall lowers his head respectfully before you.

You say in Mhaldorian in a cool, silken voice, "That it is."

Careful not to dishevel his clothing or crinkle a scroll, Iaeum, a distinguished thrall, departs to 
    the north.

Ministers Assembly. (Mhaldor)
    Evidenced by bookshelves pushed into the corners, stuffed with stacks of paper and vellum scrolls, 
    this cramped room is designated for the storage of documents. Pictures of beasts line the walls and 
    adorn tapestries, appearing out of place in this otherwise unimpressive chamber. Suspended from a 
    thin chain, three candles burn overhead, providing enough light to illuminate the interior of this 
    confined room. An old desk is positioned next to one of the bookcases, with a chair standing before 
    it, and a quill and inkwell placed upon its surface. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see a single exit leading north (closed door).

Whatever skill he has that lets him do that (while alive, nitpickers), I want it.
    Hey, wait a minute, how'd he get out of Apollyon's Temple? Maybe if I tortured him or something he'd tell me how to get back in.
    Anyway, forget Iaeum. I want Umbriel back. :(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited November 2012
    Gildenlow said:
    <kitten killing>
    Finally, Mhaldorians acting Mhaldorian. 
  • Jiraishin said:
    Jurixe said:
    Iaeum, a distinguished thrall says, "Thank you, Minister. It is a pleasure to toil for the Lord's 
    great city."

Iaeum, a distinguished thrall lowers his head respectfully before you.

You say in Mhaldorian in a cool, silken voice, "That it is."

Careful not to dishevel his clothing or crinkle a scroll, Iaeum, a distinguished thrall, departs to 
    the north.

Ministers Assembly. (Mhaldor)
    Evidenced by bookshelves pushed into the corners, stuffed with stacks of paper and vellum scrolls, 
    this cramped room is designated for the storage of documents. Pictures of beasts line the walls and 
    adorn tapestries, appearing out of place in this otherwise unimpressive chamber. Suspended from a 
    thin chain, three candles burn overhead, providing enough light to illuminate the interior of this 
    confined room. An old desk is positioned next to one of the bookcases, with a chair standing before 
    it, and a quill and inkwell placed upon its surface. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see a single exit leading north (closed door).

Whatever skill he has that lets him do that (while alive, nitpickers), I want it.
    Hey, wait a minute, how'd he get out of Apollyon's Temple? Maybe if I tortured him or something he'd tell me how to get back in.
    Anyway, forget Iaeum. I want Umbriel back. :(
    At least you've got Cruciata, with the attendant Harry Potter jokes.
  • I don't have Cruciata.I don't have anyone anymore. Anyway Cruciata is ugly and nothing like as cool as Umbriel.
    Does Iaeum at least have the books and scrolls from the library, I wonder?

• @Alyssea Probably don't see any of them being Mhaldorian since you're generally behind them.

Stabbing them.

To death.

Then dying to Tirac.
  • @Tvistor I die to ormyrrs, not Tirac.
  • Jiraishin said:
    I don't have Cruciata.I don't have anyone anymore. Anyway Cruciata is ugly and nothing like as cool as Umbriel.
    Does Iaeum at least have the books and scrolls from the library, I wonder?
    :( Sorry, didn't mean to rub anything in, just saw her (him?) shout earlier.
  • Cruciata is a her. Is that who you heard shouting? Does this mean we're getting the Temple denizens back? Because I want dibs on my favorites.

• Alyssea said:
    @Tvistor I die to ormyrrs, not Tirac.

HONOURSD ORMYRR

A muscular ormyrr(female Ormyrr)
    She is the second mortal to have achieved 10,000 adventurer kills. Tirac, step up your game.
    She is the 2723rd ormyrr to have stepped foot in Sapience.

• Jiraishin said:
    Cruciata is a her. Is that who you heard shouting? Does this mean we're getting the Temple denizens back? Because I want dibs on my favorites.
    Cruciata, Servant of Suffering shouts, "Half, and half, and half again. He who was sundered will sunder the world!"
    Cruciata, Servant of Suffering shouts, "There is no hope."

If there was a particular context to it, I didn't see it, but yeah, she was shouting. Looks like she showed up in the Sartan/Pentharian pissing contest quoted over in another thread, too.
  • edited November 2012
    Iocun said:

Achaea said:
    4660[ -19](89%), 4246(97%), 99%, 99% cexkdb 46.6%-(02:26:02.102)
    The ring of shining metal carries you up into the skies. + Def: flying
    Flying above Treacherous mountain path (road). (The Island off the Northern Vashnars) [Num: 10578]
    A noxious, red-hued fog overwhelms the area with a thick, palpable vapour. Jagged obsidian shards and 
    crumbling shale litter this treacherous path as it snakes along the mountainside in convoluted curves. 
    Leaning ominously to one side, a few gnarled trees cling tenaciously to the barren earth along the precarious 
    trail. Their malformed roots protrude in gnarled patches of blackened bark, through the thin soil and 
    scattered talus.
    Exits: u (10579) and d (10577) (outdoors)Warp to: Hall of kings. (14072)
    In area: the Halls of Blackrock.
    3325[-1335](63%), 4246(97%), 100%, 99% cekdb 46.6%-(02:26:02.656)
    Hrm. Why does flying cost me 1335 health...? (And no, I'm not gagging bleeding or anything.)
    That was -2 health short of being an awesomer quote, good sir.

edit: quotation function not working.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Sorry Ruth, but damn, I smiled even after I qq'ed

Not a bit deal but it made me chuckle.

Cain was walking around so I thought I ask him.
    You tell Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer, "What were you looking for?"
    Cain tells you, "I dropped my ember in mhaldor supplies, he is always the number
    one suspect

It made me imagine Cain actually hunt down Proficy for his precious.
  • Mizik unleashes a vicious slash towards a decaying zombie before resheathing his blade, Black
    Crescent.
    A decaying zombie springs to a decaying zombie's defence.
    A revolting ghoul springs to a decaying zombie's defence.
    A wight springs to a decaying zombie's defence.
    A wraith springs to a decaying zombie's defence.
    A ghast springs to a decaying zombie's defence.

:(
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Bad Hayte. Go to your room!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"