Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Yes, and obviously the solution to doing something lame in your opinion (cancelling the warp) is to kill that person repeatedly with something equally as lame.

Edit: Am talking about the guard-kicking here, not vortexing, btw. Vortexing while I'm in the middle of cancelling makes complete sense.
  • Alyssea said:
    Yes, and obviously the solution to doing something lame in your opinion (cancelling the warp) is to kill that person repeatedly with something equally as lame.
    The QQ is strong with this one.
  • edited November 2012
    yes. yes it is. since i tried to work it out by talking to you, and you wouldn't listen.

• Uh. No. You talked to me maybe twice about it (ICly) and both were long after the guard-kicking.
  • If I was hunting someone as serp and they kept running to guards, I have to admit I'd prob do it too. Can't issue guards for ganking. (Or you probably can, but who cares if they get shrubbed.)
  • i think you're remembering it wrong...but honestly, it doesn't matter. You were doing something lame, I responded in kind. Im not above an eye for an eye, and all that. Now, if you wanna debate this for the 100th time, lets take it somewhere private, and stop derailing this thread even further :P

• @Tanris Doubt you'd make them kick Theran guards. People in Ashtan kept threatening to enemy me because I was dying to them. :(
  • He probably should have sni -- oh wait, can't snipe solo.

Could have backstab ga -- oh wait, that's considered lame too.

Well, he clearly should have venomlo -- oh wait, shrugging.

I think IRE just wants all the serpents to get along in peace and harmony. Give us a hug.

(I have strapped venomous spikes to my chest.)
  • I remember forcing Otha and Nemutaur to kick Theran guards. Good times.

Thanks for the memories, Alyssea.

^ um………
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Cain said:
    Jarrel tells you, "You are quite likely the lamest f*** around these days and I cant let you get
    away with that."

H...hahaha
    Yeah, that's Jarrel's title.  I remember when he used to hypno people to kick guards while they were out and about, phase into the city, eye himself, snap them, and earring out. So many mixed emotions about that.  On one hand it was beautiful, and on the other hand **** you, Jarrel, you ****.

Also, didn't you hypno people to make them kick guards during that whole debacle, Alyssea?  Ah, yes.

• edited November 2012
    You're going to want to settle down. This is Quotes, not Ranting.
  • Try passive aggressive, it's less likely to get modded.

• edited November 2012
    nvm
  • Who the - is Xeroth.
  • @Silas devotion force is so much worse than snap.  Walk in, force,  no way to stop it, earring out.  FML :(

@Zancrow I've killed plenty of serpents through shrugging.

• Killing a serpent through shrugging requires (in my experience) a willingness on their part to engage in a 1 v 1 fight without running immediately. You are a far greater authority on it than I, but I would just interject I doubt Alyssea was going to hang around for anyone to make the attempt.
  • Tvistor said:
    Killing a serpent through shrugging requires (in my experience) a willingness on their part to engage in a 1 v 1 fight without running immediately. You are a far greater authority on it than I, but I would just interject I doubt Alyssea was going to hang around for anyone to make the attempt.
    One time (most recent Ashtan killing all of our icons stuff) Terra locked me in phase, through shrugging, in less than 10 seconds.  I almost bit my tongue off.

• Yeah, @Terra is the original system abuser.
  • How is that even possible? You can't even illusion at other phased serpents the last time I checked. Did she just get really lucky with the shrugging procs? (not that Terra needs luck normally, that just seems mechanically impossible without it)
  • Their Grook is impressive

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

I don't get why everyone has to be honourable. If I was Nagaraja I would encourage people to vortex yank into lycopods, and snap people to kick butterflies all the time. Why would you not?

If your enemy isn't complaining or whining on the forums, you aren't doing it right.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Achaea said:
    A dove comes flying into the room, deposits a letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies away. 

You read what is written on an elegant white letter: 
    Happy birthday! I hope you like them! 

This letter is made of the finest quality paper, and is rolled into a cylinder, with a red ribbon to keep it from unfurling. 
    It has 10 months of usefulness left. 
    It weighs 1 ounce(s). 
    An elegant white letter is holding: "mittens432545" fluffy pink mittens 

These mittens are extra fluffy for extra warmth. Bits of fuzz often escape them floating away in the breeze. The pink colour is vibrant and matches the cheeks of the wearer on a cold day. 
    It has 87 months of usefulness left. 
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 8 ounce(s). 
    It's warmer than being naked, but not by much. 
    It bears the distinctive mark of Bambi.
    Aww :) But really. What?
    Tvistor said:
    Achievement Unlocked : Made A God Feel Guilty.
  • edited November 2012
    Erikka said:
    Cain points his staff at you, and a bolt of lightning cascades out and roars, screaming, into your
    body.
    Cain's attack is repelled by your prismatic barrier.
      2680h, 4160m, 9030e, 13362w 20% cexkdb (T: cain)- 
    Siyad takes a long drag off his oaken pipe.
    I am not sure Cain notices Lyre. He jumped Lothien and me yesterday in Annwyn. I got very low, and started to strum my lyre so I could sup a bit of extra health. He kept attacking me and Lothien finished him off.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• edited November 2012
    Cain is... well... Cain.

Don't worry about it.
  • Cahin said:

Tvistor said:

Killing a serpent through shrugging requires (in my experience) a willingness on their part to engage in a 1 v 1 fight without running immediately. You are a far greater authority on it than I, but I would just interject I doubt Alyssea was going to hang around for anyone to make the attempt.

One time (most recent Ashtan killing all of our icons stuff) Terra locked me in phase, through shrugging, in less than 10 seconds.  I almost bit my tongue off.

Wait, what? That's, what, 3-4 dstabs? Can you not cure phased?