Memorable quotes

Comments

• No one ever mistells me because what kind of name starts with 'Tv'?
  • Tvat the Great, legendary king of Yorkshire would probably receive those mistells.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Alyssea said:

Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:
    A lot of them are also quite capable of worm vortexing onto guards and forcing people to kick guards, too.

Edit: clarity.
    You left out sniping, and the about 5% noose attempts. Never seen anyone vortexed into guards. Yanked, maybe.
    No one except newbs die to noosing. Sniping doesn't kill if it's just one of them, if they're ganking with 2+ people, then sure. And lol. They've done so, so much vortexing onto guards. (Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I deserved it, @Antidas.) They even made a rule that people weren't going to be able to be unenemied for vortexing people onto guards for an hour or so because of how much it happened. People like Fyr used to do it, too.
    I was still able to kill a few people with noosing recently( a couple of which who held contracts on me), and though I was a bit surprised, it did work. Sniping kills plenty if you're actually using properly envenomed arrows, and/ore you have a Lupines. Yanking/Boomeraging into guards is much more common than vortexing into guards.

• Yanking/Boomeraging into guards is much more common than vortexing into guards.
    Do love a good Freudian Slip

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

Nick says, "I am sick and tired, of being sick and tired."

Ellis says, "Why don't you get level 80 then, jackass. When I were growing up i got level 80 in three weeks, and we didn't even have that dumb elite bonus or mass zombies to farm for xp. I had to hack my way through inbreeding and those assholes that voted for Obama, but then."

A jockey enters from the southwest.

A jockey leaps onto Ellis and pulls him to the northwest.

Ellis yells,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEADHUMPER! GET THIS THING OFFF MEEE!"

Can we have a left 4 dead 2 christmas event?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:

Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:
    A lot of them are also quite capable of worm vortexing onto guards and forcing people to kick guards, too.

You left out sniping, and the about 5% noose attempts. Never seen anyone vortexed into guards. Yanked, maybe.
    No one except newbs die to noosing. Sniping doesn't kill if it's just one of them, if they're ganking with 2+ people, then sure. And lol. They've done so, so much vortexing onto guards. (Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I deserved it, @Antidas.) They even made a rule that people weren't going to be able to be unenemied for vortexing people onto guards for an hour or so because of how much it happened. People like Fyr used to do it, too.
    I was still able to kill a few people with noosing recently( a couple of which who held contracts on me), and though I was a bit surprised, it did work. Sniping kills plenty if you're actually using properly envenomed arrows, and/ore you have a Lupines. Yanking/Boomeraging into guards is much more common than vortexing into guards.
    Sniping only kills if you're Antidas with arrows that hit for 1.7k on someone with 4.3k health. D: My arrows seem to be oddly doing more than they used to, but someone with 6k health still isn't going to be dying to one person shooting 1.1k arrows. And even for people with OP arrows like Antidas, there's shield.
  • I'm wondering what "properly envenomed arrows" are when you're solo sniping someone (and they aren't asleep).
  • Voyria, obviously.

Also would like to see Antidas spar Alyssea, no shrugging, because I am sensing some underlying tension there.
  • in Delos.
  • No, Thera, so they can both use guard kicking to prevent a stalemate.

(Antidas will win 'cause he's my Naga, though.)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Alyssea said:
    Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:

Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:

Sniping only kills if you're Antidas with arrows that hit for 1.7k on someone with 4.3k health. D: My arrows seem to be oddly doing more than they used to, but someone with 6k health still isn't going to be dying to one person shooting 1.1k arrows. And even for people with OP arrows like Antidas, there's shield.
    I phased into Shallam, sniped out someone with 4.7k health...with a crossbow while they were with a group of people, phased out and was back at the tavern in Ashtan in time for last call. In regards to shield, you can always alternate meteors with arrows, and don't stay in the same spot just snipping. Target and environment awareness are key.

@Antidas Posting at 5am does that :/

• ANNOUNCE NEWS #3731
    Date: 11/21/2012 at 21:04
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: You may want to be here....

....approximately one hour after the Serenade, today.

Penned by My hand on the 15th of Phaestian, in the year 611 AF.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    better stock up on the redbull/caffeine now.  Sorry people commuting to Thanksgiving, you've been x'ed out.
  • I tried to call the Syracuse athletic department. They will not reschedule the basketball game so I am also x'ed out :(

• Were they afk and/or a non-combatant in a group of people that were also afk and/or non-combatants?
  • Take note of all for those of us who will miss it!
  • Will most likely miss it :(
  • I can probably log in, but only on my phone, so I won't really be able to do anything but watch world emotes. :(
  • Talonia said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #3731
    Date: 11/21/2012 at 21:04
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Mhaldor to be raided real hard for indefinite amount of time

....approximately one hour after the Serenade, today.

Penned by My hand on the 15th of Phaestian, in the year 611 AF.

• I'm not going to be getting much sleep tonight then. I just hope whatever they have planned doesn't go on for TOO long as it won't be starting until close to 1am for me.
  • HOUSE LIST no longer lists patrons/matrons, incidentally.  End of the gods, indeed...
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    oh boy. and here's me being at work :(

• What time is that again? I forgot after I switched time zones. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Serenade in the US is currently 1900 EST/1600 PST
  • That's about 1am GMT. I believe.

So I'm probably going to miss it. -.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Talonia said:

HOUSE LIST no longer lists patrons/matrons, incidentally.  End of the gods, indeed...

That has been sneak changed a while back, actually.

That said, on work attachments so can't log in. Weep.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited November 2012
    9:00pm. Sounds perfect.

Feel jealous, GMT noobs.
  • Iocun said:
    I'm wondering what "properly envenomed arrows" are when you're solo sniping someone (and they aren't asleep).
    Ones with venom on them.

• edited November 2012
    The voice of @Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "Reconsider Your 
    choice. You are still Our Sisters, but We will not let You stand in Our way. Bal'met must be put 
    down like the dog He is!

I guess she's a cat person.