Memorable quotes

Comments

• Anyone have logs of Apollyon's fight? That looks truly epic.

Of all the events not to be online for. Hate. Hate. Hate (self-directed).

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @Jiraishin: It's in the Bal'met thread, yo.

• Thanks.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."

• Achilles said:
    Mishgul said:

having held a divine sword before, the starts were 325/317/333 for the single handed one. It wouldn't let me wield it though.

The DSL speed would have been roughly 0.6s before traits

That's it?

It is a one-handed weapon.
    Damage: 405  To-hit: 455  Speed: 505
    The Templar Blade has no venoms or magical effects on it.
    It's not the size of the sword, Achilles, it's how you use it.
    Maybe, but you still aren't going to get very far in any duel with, say, a pixie sword. :P

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• You might very well become the pixie queen's favourite champion.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles

Achilles said:
    Mishgul said:

having held a divine sword before, the starts were 325/317/333 for the single handed one. It wouldn't let me wield it though.

The DSL speed would have been roughly 0.6s before traits

That's it?

It is a one-handed weapon.
    Damage: 405  To-hit: 455  Speed: 505
    The Templar Blade has no venoms or magical effects on it.
    It's not the size of the sword, Achilles, it's how you use it.
    Probably too dangerous to wield.  Good chance one would hit rebounding in a giant group battle.
  • Achilles said:
    Probably too dangerous to wield.  Good chance one would hit rebounding in a giant group battle.
    With that, you can afford to use RSL exclusively, and never worry about rebounding.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited November 2012
    Had quite a large ember, and didn't know what to do with it before leaving the realms. Didn't want it to go to waste so....

You give your primal ember to Ezran, which glows brightly as you drop it into his hands.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Silas deserves it
  • @Tecton

That was the greatest thing I have ever seen anyone in the Garden do, ever. The only improvement could have been killing She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or possibly that jerk in Mhaldor. What'shisname. Tvistor.
  • edited November 2012
    Anaidiana said:
    All reality shudders as the voice of Tecton, the Terraformer thunders across the land, "You do know who is dead? Glint!"

A stream of crackling crimson fire sizzles across the sky.
    Glint has been slain by the might of Tecton, the Terraformer.

=))
    By the way, what was the buildup to this kill? Did Glint make some stupid shout prior to that?

• Synbios said:
    Anaidiana said:
    All reality shudders as the voice of Tecton, the Terraformer thunders across the land, "You do know who is dead? Glint!"

A stream of crackling crimson fire sizzles across the sky.
    Glint has been slain by the might of Tecton, the Terraformer.

=))
    By the way, what was the buildup to this kill? Did Glint make some stupid shout prior to that?
    Basically was about "BRING BACK THEFT"
  • You place a hand on Unrelenting Destiny's grip, readying yourself for a vicious assault.
    |4387hp(87%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    With unnatural speed, you elegantly twist your body and draw Unrelenting Destiny and aim a deadly 
    slash towards a fierce black crane, sheathing your blade in one motion.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    The final blow proves too much for a fierce black crane, who expires pitifully.
    Seeing a flaw on fierce black crane's guard, you unleash a lightning-fast combination of slashes, 
    the silvery trail of Unrelenting Destiny drawing fatal cuts from its dying body. You flick your 
    blade once before sheathing it, turning your focus elsewhere.
    A tiny pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    |4387hp(87%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,e|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-stand
    sheathe
    drawslash Crane
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.542s)
    |4387hp(87%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    You place a hand on Unrelenting Destiny's grip, readying yourself for a vicious assault.
    With unnatural speed, you elegantly twist your body and draw Unrelenting Destiny and aim a deadly 
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    Seeing a flaw on fierce black crane's guard, you unleash a lightning-fast combination of slashes, 
    the silvery trail of Unrelenting Destiny drawing fatal cuts from its dying body. You flick your 
    |4387hp(87%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,e|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    You bleed 24 health.
    |4363hp(86%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,e|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-(-24h, 0.5%) stand
    sheathe
    drawslash Crane
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.662s)
    |4363hp(86%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    |4363hp(86%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    You place a hand on Unrelenting Destiny's grip, readying yourself for a vicious assault.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    |4363hp(86%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,e|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.472s)

T-T-T-TRIPLE CRIT KILL.

• SYNBIOS IS DOMINATING!

This has been the trend for a few days now … O_o … but that last one had me go, "Yeah, they probably could've just changed their name instead of suiciding".
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Tanris said:

Why afking is bad for your health, and precautions are never quite enough.

http://pastebin.com/7U3hfnAu

I like how you checked the AB for brazier.
  • I can never remember if its 2 blue or 2 yellow :(
  • lmao, I have to check the ab for everything that isn't starburst, boar, tree, or cloak.

wtb imperian. ink tattoo ends up auto-grabbing the inks from your rift if they're not in your inventory
  • Wysteria said:

This has been the trend for a few days now … O_o … but that last one had me go, "Yeah, they probably could've just changed their name instead of suiciding".
    No doubt they are spying on our world class House scrolls.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• @Iocun:
    Inking scripts are for noobs, just like curing systems and clients that aren't telnet.

@Tagg:
    Wtf really, I feel stupid now.

• It's a new change, only like a week old, but I did a few cartwheels when I saw it.
  • 449h, 3002m, 22330e, 20927w cxkdb-100-
    Azzad, riding a large elephant caked in dark red clay, charges in, sword flashing at the ready.
    Opening his beak wide, a giant roc directs an ear-shattering screech at Azzad.
    You writhe and scream as he drives the cruel blade deep into your side.
    You have been slain by Azzad.
    An enormous mandrill falls out of your inventory.
    Slippery elm falls out of your inventory.
    A ginseng root falls out of your inventory.
    An aurum flake falls out of your inventory.
    A bellwort flower falls out of your inventory.
    A lobelia seed falls out of your inventory.
    Some prickly ash bark falls out of your inventory.
    A valerian leaf falls out of your inventory.
    A valerian leaf falls out of your inventory.
    A goldenseal root falls out of your inventory.
    A hawthorn berry falls out of your inventory.
    A goldenseal root falls out of your inventory.
    A bloodroot leaf falls out of your inventory.
    A bloodroot leaf falls out of your inventory.
    Some bayberry bark falls out of your inventory.
    0h, 3002m, 22330e, 20927w ex- (-449h)c
    You are dead and cannot do that.
    0h, 3002m, 22330e, 20927w ex-c
    You may drink another health or mana elixir or tonic.
    0h, 3002m, 22330e, 20927w ex-c
    Tanris exhales loudly.
    Tanris picks up the corpse of Tagg.

stuff

Tanris tells you, "Nooo almost got you."

just the worst guy
  • I bet he offered you.  Now he is only -179893989.33333333333333333333333333333 essence
  • http://pastebin.com/ZxC8GUD3

[spoiler]annnnd Sartan's back[/spoiler]