Memorable quotes

Comments

• @Mishgul For reals, Mish?  For REALZ!?
  • Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "Hide 
    while you can, Pentharian, for you and the cowards you indulge will be crushed under My heel like 
    the worms you are."

• In the meantime:

Raelynn has been rent limb from limb by Chenubis, the Cloud Serpent.
    |4478hp(94%)|3524mp(92%) | (100%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbkh-37%xp [Tanris|stance:mir|shin:]-
    Raelynn has been rent limb from limb by Chenubis, the Cloud Serpent.
    |4478hp(94%)|3524mp(92%) | (100%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbkh-37%xp [Tanris|stance:mir|shin:]-
    Hanley has been rent limb from limb by Chenubis, the Cloud Serpent.
    Hanley has been rent limb from limb by Chenubis, the Cloud Serpent.

QUADRA KILL

• OH HELL YES
  • edited November 2012
    Synbios said:
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "Hide 
    while you can, Pentharian, for you and the cowards you indulge will be crushed under Our heel like 
    the worms you are."
    would love to see him address himself as We/Our, ect. Would be a great salute to the Shaitan/Appolyon split and remerging.
  • He's Sartan. He can insult anyone he wants!

/fangirl

• Idelisa said:
    Synbios said:
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "Hide 
    while you can, Pentharian, for you and the cowards you indulge will be crushed under My heel like 
    the worms you are."
    Am I the only one that thinks his wording was a bit funny?   Is he insulting the Dala'myrr, or complimenting the rest of Sapience?

Idelisa said:
    Synbios said:
    the worms you are."
    Am I the only one that thinks his wording was a bit funny?   Is he insulting the Dala'myrr, or complimenting the rest of Sapience?

• Mishgul said:
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the 
    cacophony, "Hide while you can, Pentharian, for you and the cowards you indulge 
    will be crushed under My heel like the worms you are."
    YEES
    Holding...in...orgasms...must...not...die...
  • Okay... Now I think someone is just messing with us.  Particularly @Wysteria >_>

2012/11/15 10:15:56 - Toranar was inducted by Certimene.
    2012/11/15 11:18:42 - Toranar, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    2012/11/15 11:46:40 - Laedyn was inducted via the Trial of Rebirth.
    2012/11/15 12:01:03 - Laedyn will now be known as Ardas.
    2012/11/15 12:18:28 - Ardas, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    2012/11/15 12:51:00 - Tolanar was inducted by Certimene.
    2012/11/15 19:52:48 - Zevran was inducted by Certimene.
    2012/11/15 19:54:14 - Zevran, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    2012/11/15 21:09:21 - Tolanar, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
  • Trembling clouds flee the sky, and the world holds its breath as the figure above the western horizon crouches, unmoving.

Slowly the ashen figure rises, raising His head to gaze across the world with a cruel scowl.

Rumbling through the firmament, a low voice utters, "So have We endured. And so have We been made stronger."

(Srsly tho, Sartan returning is awesome.)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• RuthRuth Singapore
    OMG YES
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Synbios said:
    You place a hand on Unrelenting Destiny's grip, readying yourself for a vicious assault.
    |4387hp(87%)|4084mp(100%) | (99%)e|(100%)w,ex|cdbk-35%xp [Crane|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    With unnatural speed, you elegantly twist your body and draw Unrelenting Destiny and aim a deadly 
    slash towards a fierce black crane, sheathing your blade in one motion.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    The final blow proves too much for a fierce black crane, who expires pitifully.
    Seeing a flaw on fierce black crane's guard, you unleash a lightning-fast combination of slashes, 
    the silvery trail of Unrelenting Destiny drawing fatal cuts from its dying body. You flick your 
    blade once before sheathing it, turning your focus elsewhere.

I gotta ask.  How the hell do Blademasters do this?  Does it require a band or something?  I never did anything more than Drawslash.
  • Client-side attack substitutions.
  • Wow. So sad I missed that.
  • @Nellaundra: Yep, Sena's right. Those are drawslash substitutions that I made in Mudlet. I'm also planning on making critical hit subs one day as well.

• Synbios said:
    @Nellaundra: Yep, Sena's right. Those are drawslash substitutions that I made in Mudlet. I'm also planning on making critical hit subs one day as well.
    Ah, thank you.  I thought that I was missing something somehow.
  • XerXer Langley
    That's pretty awesome @Synbios. You've just given me inspiration to make my own client-side death animations for my own personal amusement. Just another thing on my billion page To-do in Achaea list :P
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • edited November 2012
    Xer said:
    That's pretty awesome @Synbios. You've just given me inspiration to make my own client-side death animations for my own personal amusement. Just another thing on my billion page To-do in Achaea list :P

@Xer: That sounds fun. :P

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited November 2012
    T Rex is happy.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• If at first you don't succeed try and try and try and try and try again.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Oh god, that brings back memories alright.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    hey now, maybe the enter key got stuck.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    (Party): Earionduil says, "Kresslack is the replacement Mizik."
    (Party): Earionduil says, "Die to random guards."

:(

• Idelisa said:
    Okay... Now I think someone is just messing with us.  Particularly @Wysteria >_>

2012/11/15 10:15:56 - Toranar was inducted by Certimene.
    2012/11/15 11:18:42 - Toranar, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    2012/11/15 11:46:40 - Laedyn was inducted via the Trial of Rebirth.
    2012/11/15 12:01:03 - Laedyn will now be known as Ardas.
    2012/11/15 12:18:28 - Ardas, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    2012/11/15 12:51:00 - Tolanar was inducted by Certimene.
    2012/11/15 19:52:48 - Zevran was inducted by Certimene.
    2012/11/15 19:54:14 - Zevran, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    2012/11/15 21:09:21 - Tolanar, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.
    Booyah. OK, that's it. No more intros to novices until we can guarantee they will live for at least one rl week.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Kresslack said:
    (Party): Earionduil says, "Kresslack is the replacement Mizik."
    (Party): Earionduil says, "Die to random guards."

:(
    We so wanted to meteor/choke him to death again.  Everyone else too tanky.