Memorable quotes

Comments

• Your issues are your own. Censoring because "someone, somewhere" might get offended is stupid.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Don't do it Vaehl. You have so much more lulz to live for.

• <SLITS WRIST>
  • Atalkez said:
    Your issues are your own. Censoring because "someone, somewhere" might get offended is stupid.

Censoring is my trigger, wtf. I'm so offended.

• How do you know they weren't trying to distinguish your right and left?
  • The Black Lotus was significant?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • +1 for originality.
  • @Sena I couldn't bring myself to write that idiocy. 

• It's hard to make something insignificant that has never been significant.

• @Anedhel: My pseudopods will find you. And when they do...things will happen.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Atalkez said:

Deacon Ayoxele, the Underlord says, "Welcome to the rape room."
    Deacon Ayoxele, the Underlord says, "Atalkez, strip for me baby girl."
    Deacon Ayoxele, the Underlord says, "Strip for me."
    Deacon Ayoxele, the Underlord says, "Take off your clothes for me, (censored)."
    Deacon Ayoxele, the Underlord says, "Strip for me you (censored)."
    Deacon Ayoxele, the Underlord says, "Let daddy show you what a real (censored)feels like."

That escalated quickly :|

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Santar said:
    I need an adult.

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• CynderCynder Where the Red Pandas roam.
    Tibitha said:
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. 4.61s

You bow your head and, in a gesture of righteous indignation, utter a holy curse upon [snip]'s name. A satisfied smile creeps over your face as [snip]'s head is thrown back, screaming in futile defiance as sacred flames engulf his body. The holy inferno dies as quickly as it came, leaving behind only a gruesome, charred reminder of the heretic that once stood there.

[Tibitha] You killed [snip]

Defeated, [snip] is cast out of the Arena.
    Three days of practicing and putting poor citymates through endless attempts, spreadsheets of probability theory (I knew that'd come in use someday) later. I'm so damn stoked. :D
    And just think. Knight rework is coming! :D 

(Good job!)
  • UlrikeUlrike Maryland
    Damek's super hit is rough. He usually has that other Feranki mage in there with him, and there's entanglement to worry about as well. It's generally not a good idea to try and tank him even as a dragon unless you're fairly well runed/artied/favoured/whatever. Crithit-and-run!

• Ulrike said:
    Damek's super hit is rough. He usually has that other Feranki mage in there with him, and there's entanglement to worry about as well. It's generally not a good idea to try and tank him even as a dragon unless you're fairly well runed/artied/favoured/whatever. Crithit-and-run!
    That must have been the first time ever I got hit with the superhit, then...I had no idea he could do that. Whoops!
  • Ulrike said:
    That must have been the first time ever I got hit with the superhit, then...I had no idea he could do that. Whoops!
    No kidding. I thought I was able to handle his regular hits just fine, but then his superhit came out and one-shotted me.