League of Legends

Comments

• Nope, I had 4 people telling me to go from Lissandra to Ashe. 
    meh

• LONG LIVE QUEEN ASHE.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Rangor said:

LONG LIVE QUEEN ASHE.

Amen

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited May 2013
    QueenAshe4lyf.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Man, I can't wait to get the frosty patch in our servers.

• I CAN'T WAIT FOR A NEW ICE AGE TO CLAIM THE FRELJORD
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • YueYue
    edited May 2013
    Mishgul said:
    Am i the only follower of queen ashe :(
    my favorite champ!! :) (& arguably the strongest AD in the game)

according to Cynlael, "not a viable pick in real pvp"
    (which is total lulz)
  • edited May 2013
    Draven/Cait/Mf destroy her poke, all-ins and can farm better.
    Ezreal/Tristana safe farms all of lane phase, and also beats her poke.
    Twitch has one of the best team fight ults, and a situational-best escape in the game.
    Sivir is 50-50 in terms of poking, but also has spell shield and a godly team fight ult if you have a triple-ad team (Jungle/Top or Mid).
    Vayne just has to farm until late game, and then she'll carry any team that isn't completely retarded.
    Kog'maw is the exact same, but with better laning.

I think that only leaves Urgot, which would probably still beat her if they don't spam their skills to no end.
    (Quinn isn't an ad carry)

Idk if I forgot one. If I did, then oh well... I just woke up.

• Oh yay these two are posting again.
  • Okay, time for newbness. Do any of you have tips for playing purple side? I feel like there's a huge disadvantage since I'm so used to locked camera playing and then being put purple is disorienting. 

please don't hurt me D:
    meh

• Unlock the camera.

That's about all there is to it.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • yeah, that just gets me killed repeatedly. useless anyway :/
    meh

• I think there are (or used to be) config options to remove the walls between the UI elements at the bottom of the screen, and to resize your UI, which will make it easier to see more of the screen.

You can also easily switch between locked and unlocked camera. The default hotkey for this is Y. You can also press spacebar to recentre the camera on your champion, if you have the camera unlocked.

I found it very difficult to play purple side in bot lane especially, before I started unlocking the camera. You just can't properly see minions or the enemy champions if it's locked, they get hidden by perspective and the UI.
  • Well I imagine that since I too am reppin Ashe (and Anivia) there will be a mass exodus to the other teams

Man I just had a great ranked game.  We kinda got carried, but I did my part as well!

• edited May 2013
    Oh yay these two are posting again.
    Merely giving facts about why champs shine more than Ashe.
    Edit: She's only decent if you have a Leona support that knows how to play. Then you can all in basically any bot lane at level 6, if you can both land your ults.

• Oh my god @Lianca! League of Poros! Too cute.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    League is so infuriating. I rage quit because the game pisses me off, and vow to do something, then 30 minutes later I get even more pissed so I have to go play more league to go cool off. Vicious addiction cycle.

My boyfriend is evil for starting me on this game and then quitting.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Am I like the only one who doesn't rage over League?

I mean, I rant and rave at the stupidity of my teammates sometimes(on skype, after the game where it's not going to make my team rage), but hey, I still own up to my own derps. And I'm all, "eh, s'cool, s'cool."
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    raging is hard

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    raging is hard

<Insert generic penis joke>

I rage more at League than Achaea...usually because when I die in Achaea I fucked up....

• Batang said:

Well I imagine that since I too am reppin Ashe (and Anivia) there will be a mass exodus to the other teams

Man I just had a great ranked game.  We kinda got carried, but I did my part as well!

Wat.

In other news, I like new ARAM, 23 kill Yorick carrying games.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• @Batang
    What exactly were you doing on Skype?
  • edited May 2013
    Yay me! ^-^

Urgot fun to play.

TL;DR: I won

Edit: Yes, I know my farm is horrible. Still learning to last hit top lane.. >.<
  • Jacen said:
    @Batang
    What exactly were you doing on Skype?

Learning how to have sex in the office without getting caught.

I did not name the room, just was chatting with the people in it.  

• Koyuki said:
    Yay me! ^-^

Urgot fun to play.

TL;DR: I won

Edit: Yes, I know my farm is horrible. Still learning to last hit top lane.. >.<
    Have you played bot?
  • @Koyuki Change boots to MR, IE to muramana, QSS to frozen heart. Only take the jungler item if you're gonna counterjungle their jungler a lot, otherwise get last whisper / more health.

• This Best Riven NA championship is way more entertaining than it has any right to be.

ALSO THAT NIENTONSOH/POBELTER FIRST BLOOD TOSS UP. OH MY GOD.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Cynlael said:
    @Koyuki Change boots to MR, IE to muramana, QSS to frozen heart. Only take the jungler item if you're gonna counterjungle their jungler a lot, otherwise get last whisper / more health.
    Nonono. Probably yes to the boots. Possibly to the muramana. No to the FrozenHeart. No to changing the jungler item. My Lizard item is so hot with my acid and seekers. MUAHAHAHA
  • edited May 2013
    Muramana damage procs on his Q, which will end up making the damage higher overall. AND it benefits from armour penetration. Frozen heart gives him even more tankiness, as well as damage via mana from muramana.

This.