Mudlet Mapper - Crowdmap

124»

Comments

• I think that should go away on a restart.

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley

Yea sorry it did take a bit to get it fixed though guys but it wasn't something we were really expecting dropbox to do on us. But this works again and hopefully should keep anything like it happening again unless dropbox does something even weirder to mess with things but we will deal with that road if it comes to it.

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA
    edited July 2014

I'm having the following issue with the mapper being all... well, blocky and ugly. It's working fine as far as normal functions, but I can't see anything on the actual map. Edit: Sorry about the small size, but you can see it well enough as is. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the map, any thoughts?

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • Your exit lines and room size is too big, click the ^ button to open up options - set room to 5 and exits to 10.

• Anyone else besides me having a problem with it walking into the market area in Mhaldor? From outside the city everything works fine. When I try my paths that worked before I updated and I am inside of the city it takes me into the market area and tries to go into one of the shop stockrooms.

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

Dude, that's so much better. Big thanks @Vadimuses!

twitter - @spacemanreno

@Tarsis Message me in game with that shop's room number so I can take a look please.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State

Mine just tried to update itself, and it's having issues. I even restarted Mudlet, and have had the map open but it doesn't seem to recognize it. It also asks me if I want to start my own map, and all wormholes are completely gone so it doesn't use them. All of my settings are the same, though.

(mapper): Room: Pandora's Box Boutique #: 7690 area: Ashtan, the City of (49)

(mapper): Coordinates: x:0, y:-8, z:0, locked: nope, weight: 1

(mapper): Environment: Urban (8)

(mapper): Exits (2):

down ->  (14410)

west -> Southern corner of the Merchant's Quarter (450)

(mapper): Stuff you can do:

Clear all labels (in area) (whole map)

Check for mapper & map updates (force map)

(mapper): version 14.6.1.

(mapper): Re-downloading the latest crowdmap...

(mapper): The crowdmap map was updated (see full changelog). Latest improvement 

is: ?.

(mapper): Downloading the latest crowdmap...

(mapper): Map downloaded, loading it in...

(mapper): Map failed to load - you need to have the mapper open. Please open it,

and then click here to try loading it in again.

(mapper): 51 wormholes weighted to 10 (so we don't take them over too short 

distances).

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State

It just updated itself on its own, and problem is solved.  :D

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I'm running into the map failed to load and I'm using Mudlet 2.1. It downloaded the crowdmap the very first time I installed Mudlet with no problem. I've tried a uninstall/reinstall, deleting the maps folders, the whole nine yards, but no joy on it loading the crowdmap.
  • Same here. I randomly decided to update the crowdmap manually last night and now it's... just a mess at some spots.
    meh

• Forced update, same problem now
  • Fixed it up.
  • My mapper does not think I am in Achaea.

(mapper): Sorry - the crowdsourced map is only available for use in Achaea. If you'd like to help 
    start one for your game, please post at http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1696. If you 
    are playing Achaea, then it is likely that you just downloaded the script - and it doens't know 
    what you are playing. Reconnect and it'll know.
    (mapper): Please use the mconfig alias to set options!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mapper to no avail.

Help. :)

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• What I did was find the Achaea login trigger and made the top line
    "Password correct. Welcome to Achaea." and having that as substring
    "Your last login was from" and have that as begin of line substring

so far it works, but doublecheck what it looks like for you when you first log in!

meh

• random issue just now

(mapper): The crowdmap map was updated (see full changelog). Latest improvement is: ?.
    (mapper): Locking all wormholes...
    (mapper): Locked 0 known wormholes.
    (mapper): Locking all sewer grates...
    (mapper): Locked 0 known sewer grates.
    (mapper): Use of pebble disabled.
    (mapper): Sorry, it seems your Mudlet isn't compatible with the new crowdmap format - and the map cannot be loaded fully. Please
    update your Mudlet:
      http://www.mudlet.org/download/
    But the map does look like it updated... so I dunno!
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    random issue just now

(mapper): The crowdmap map was updated (see full changelog). Latest improvement is: ?.
    (mapper): Sorry, it seems your Mudlet isn't compatible with the new crowdmap format - and the map cannot be loaded fully. Please
    update your Mudlet:
    Mine seems to have updated and turned all of the dots uniformly red. I mean, it still works, and it's still accurate...just annoying for us lazy people who rely on the dots being some colour to figure out what kind of room it is.

There also doesn't seem to be a new version of Mudlet for me to download, either.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Kei said:
    Trilliana said:
    random issue just now

update your Mudlet:
    Mine seems to have updated and turned all of the dots uniformly red. I mean, it still works, and it's still accurate...just annoying for us lazy people who rely on the dots being some colour to figure out what kind of room it is.

There also doesn't seem to be a new version of Mudlet for me to download, either.
    RL, click the 'force map' link and then restart mudlet.
  • He moved the map to his server.

http://vadisystems.com/ says account suspended.

I do believe there is a problem.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Just got the same problem, yeah. Uh-oh.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Yeah, ruh-roh:

(svo): Bah. I downloaded the new system, but Dropbox wigged out and didn't actually send us a new 
    zip but an error message. Going to try downloading it again.
    (svo): Bah. I downloaded the new system, but Dropbox wigged out and didn't actually send us a new 
    zip but an error message. Going to try downloading it again (attempt 2 out of 5).
    zip but an error message. Going to try downloading it again (attempt 3 out of 5).
    zip but an error message. Going to try downloading it again (attempt 4 out of 5).
    zip but an error message. Going to try downloading it again (attempt 5 out of 5).
    zip but an error message. Going to try downloading it again (attempt 6 out of 5).
    (svo): Giving up. Dropbox keeps refusing to give us a working zip. Try downloading and upgrading 
    manually; uninstall Svo in the Package Manager and install the new zip from there.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    everything on the domain is down, including the SVO help docs
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

This has been fixed and the domain is operational again. Sorry for the issues guys and gals.