Combat Logs

Comments

• Jinsun said:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e2b7bccd

Another, @Santar‌  kill with awesome roleplay.

sounds like a cirten Ashtani serpent from tonight :)

• Lilian said:
    Jinsun said:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e2b7bccd

Another, @Santar‌  kill with awesome roleplay.

sounds like a cirten Ashtani serpent from tonight :)

Cameo appearance in Deathsight by yours truly.

• Daeir said:

Really wish more Jesters would capitalize on how awesome juggled dagger/axe venom bursts can be. 3 affs in less than 1.4~ seconds is crazy shit. Couple that with mickey, and itchpowder. Hoo boy.

Certainly! However, other kill strats are a little more stable (daggers can miss).

• Talysin said:
    Daeir said:

Really wish more Jesters would capitalize on how awesome juggled dagger/axe venom bursts can be. 3 affs in less than 1.4~ seconds is crazy shit. Couple that with mickey, and itchpowder. Hoo boy.

Certainly! However, other kill strats are a little more stable (daggers can miss).

Can truelock very quickly as a jester, but still needs a puppet. Good fun.

• We can't give disrupt...you mean hard lock right? That combo is iffy, I remember us trying it

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

don't need disrupt to lock anymore.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:

don't need disrupt to lock anymore.

I know, so has the community combined the terminology?  Truelock was with disrupt, hard lock was without disrupt.

• Well a lot has changed with reckless/weariness serving as a pseudo confusion/disrupt in locks now, so 'true lock' has evolved to just mean a lock in which you can't break out of. Soft locks are true locks sans paralysis, venom locks soft locks + paralysis but with no impatience, focus locks are venom locks with more than one focusable affliction, rift locks are two broken arms, no outrifted kelp and bloodroot & asthma and slickness, slow locks concussion and aeon, pipe lock is having no valerian/realgar in any pipes or not having them lit or having them placed n your pack and having two broken arms and asthma and slickness. Hard locks don't really have a place in modern day "lock terminology" anymore. There are many more/variations of lockss, these are the main ones though.

You probably know that, but just for clarification of anyone reading - it's also only my personal take on it too. The names of the locks don't really matter at the end of the day.

• XerXer Langley

What is a lock? I just stare at them until they can't do anything anymore. I don't know what I'm doing. I need an adult. HALP

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited July 2014
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Is anyone else mega excited about the potential for these classleads? They may drop right after I finish the bar, would be so happy! Now if they'd only make classleads viewable without signing in...

• Pretty sure these are only server side curing related classleads.

• Yeah that makes 3 or 4 now that aren't about server side curing? :/ read announces! Haha.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Confused, the two that I submitted were in relation to curing vs. certain skills?

• Oh, I wasn't talking about yours. Not sure what Dunn meant.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    As much as I want to be that guy jonesing for buffs that are irrelevant to the current round, I refuse to be that guy.

• edited July 2014

http://pastebin.com/jBRZX7PW

All the arties still don't give you experience bro.

Courtesy of :Elazar

• 2 pro bb

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Just had this happen to me, from phase. This is some sick level bullshit. Creative, but Bullshit. Being able to force someone into portal from phase with no wind up at all is just retarded.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

When I need a portal from clouds to guards, I'll call you.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Daeir said:
    There is only one word to describe that.

Owned.

Totes.

• 5390h, 4682m, 18136w, 23240e ex|cdbk- Jinsun (18:26:33.890)sni d

snipe Jinsun d

You pull an arrow from your quiver and nock it to your bow.

You train your expert eye on Jinsun and let fly an arrow with breathtaking precision.

Your arrow strikes true!

pt Jinsun hit with delphinium to the down!

clan osm tell Jinsun hit with delphinium to the down!

You have slain Jinsun.

You have successfully nullified an assassination contract that had been taken out on you!

You just received message #19056 from Achaea.

5390h, 4682m, 18126w, 23185e ex|cdbk- Jinsun (18:26:34.189)

Pwnt.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA

Yes, we know that you can snipe into retardation, Bonko. Hats off.

• Man, I remember we had a serpent hypno a forestal leader to enter portal with their group to Mhaldor defendable. Is that legal now?  :D Or has it always been? The grief is calling to me.

• Forcing people into city guards would fall under griefing I'm pretty sure. (portals/emp/forced follow earring)

• Don't we get shrubbed now for force guard?

Or are Relics the exception for that?