Combat Logs

Comments

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Mhaldor is protected by more than its walls, indeed.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Mhaldor's walls don't do a damned thing apart from give us a place to AFK.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

The problem is, Mhaldor's walls are on the inside, and don't protect squat. Except like the forge and some stable that no one uses.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mhaldor is an acropolis with only one entrance. You don't need walls.
  • Jurixe said:
    Mhaldor is protected by more than its Bals, indeed.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    don't pick on Yen :(
  • Why would you snipe a noncombatant down? You probably could have just locked her.
  • Tbh, that took so long there is no way he'd finish the lock without Veldrin wrecking him through damage.
  • edited November 2012
    Rean said:
    Why would you snipe a noncombatant down? You probably could have just locked her.
    Well, you couldn't usually snipe down a combatant quite like that (as he'd usually have insomnia, kola, and rebounding). And locking would require time to hypnotise (including a chance of hypno failing and revealing you).
  • I didn't notice that at first... poor Yen. Should have shielded.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    she's a non-com.  I wasn't there in the room with her but she was trying to duanathar while proned.  
  • That's adorable. You guys should teach her. Love when people unused to PVP get involved, really awesome watching them improve.
  • Yeah loved Antidas' ignorance when metawake proc'd for the delph/delph stab afterwards and even the delph snipes lmao. Funny that it worked. (Prob cuz she's a non-com, I guess)
  • Yen is a non-com.

sorry, I wanted to feel included
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
    Once climbed into the fridge and ate the entire wheel of cheese.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Solo exploring the Ebon Fist House Hall. Now THIS is House security DONE RIGHT.

5697h, 4693m, 26473e, 20600w cexkdb-

Dontarion has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Shaitan, the Horned God.
    5697h, 4693m, 26473e, 20600w cexkdb-

Your soul burns as, at the behest of Xenomorph, the power of Shaitan sears it.
     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |     WORLDBURN FROM XENOMORPH+SHAITAN | WORLDBURN FROM XENOMORPH+SHAITAN     |
    3502h, 4678m, 26473e, 20600w cexkdb-(sip health)(-2195h, 38.5%, -15m, 0.3%)
    You take a drink from a cedarwood vial.
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    4590h, 4678m, 26473e, 20600w cexkdb-(+1088h, 19.1%)
    (Party): You say, "Lol burn."
    4590h, 4678m, 26493e, 20600w cexkdb-

You may drink another health or mana elixir or tonic.
    4590h, 4678m, 26493e, 20600w cexkdb-(sip health)
    5697h, 4678m, 26493e, 20600w cexkdb-(+1107h, 19.4%)
    There is no door to the southeast.
    5697h, 4678m, 26493e, 20600w cexkdb-
    You slip away to the southeast and successfully evade your pursuers.
    Dojo of the Southern Shore.
    A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. Suspended on the back wall, a large banner depicting a gathering
    of politicians is displayed. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, and northwest.
    5697h, 4678m, 26483e, 20600w cekdb-
    You tell Ascendant Tanris Rozzan, Herald of Entropy, "Evaded southeast."
    5697h, 4663m, 26483e, 20600w cekdb-(-15m, 0.3%)

3502h, 4663m, 26483e, 20600w cekdb-(-2195h, 38.5%)
    (svo): Will make use of moss/potash to heal.
    3502h, 4663m, 26483e, 20600w cekdb-(outr potash|eat potash)

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.717s)
    3502h, 4663m, 26483e, 20600w cexkdb-
    You remove 1 potash, bringing the total in the Rift to 229.
    3502h, 4663m, 26483e, 20600w cexkdb-
    You eat a potash crystal.
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    4071h, 4893m, 26483e, 20600w cexkdb-(+569h, 10.0%, +230m, 4.7%)

You may drink another health or mana elixir or tonic.
    4071h, 4893m, 26503e, 20600w cexkdb-(sip health)
    5186h, 4893m, 26503e, 20600w cexkdb-(+1115h, 19.6%)

2991h, 4878m, 26503e, 20600w cexkdb-(-2195h, 38.5%, -15m, 0.3%)

Your enhanced senses inform you that Nizaris has entered The dome of Chi nearby.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Xenomorph has entered The dome of Chi nearby.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Antidas has entered The dome of Chi nearby.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Tirac has entered The dome of Chi nearby.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Cahin has entered The dome of Chi nearby.
  • How is it House security done right if you are in the estate?

Also what the hell, why are you in the estate?
  • He's Mizik. He do what he wawnt.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I find it hilarious that Mhaldor, having some of the strictest security measures in the game for the Estates (save the Occultists) is also subject to the highest amount of forced entries, and none of them in my two(?) years playing have even been because of serpents. I do not believe I've forgotten any, save that lame attempt by possibly Shar to sign letters with my name and ask newbies to enter the Spire. Like, why would I even do that.
  • @Vaehl just gotta point out, that wasn't ignorance. I saw it. I just decided to keep going with delph arrows anyway, was too lazy to switch venoms. so annoying that you can only switch on balance.

• Antidas said:
    @Vaehl just gotta point out, that wasn't ignorance. I saw it. I just decided to keep going with delph arrows anyway, was too lazy to switch venoms. so annoying that you can only switch on balance.
    Plus, looking at that, you are a pro wall sniper. I have a feeling that the WALL was more of the point, rather than the epic venom combo of arrows.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Sounds like you're just jealous you can't use metadelphinium to keep down the metawake, @Vaehl
  • Actually Tvistor, I've broken into two separate Mhaldorian House Halls a total of three times across the time I've been Serpent, including just last night (and have all the Ebon Fists' scabbards to prove it).

If they haven't mono'd it already, I also left a pleasant letter thanking them for their hospitality in the middle of the Spire (past the internal locked door). It's the second time that we've brought a few people in and Mhaldor has been forced to push us out of a Spire.

:)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

if you monolith a letter, does it make it unsendable?

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • No, but the postage is hell.
  • I have no idea how long you've been a serpent for, but nice. We stopped breaking in when we kept hitting tutors that were modded to not sell non-members House items. (plus all the cool items are in the Spire of Torment mwahahahahahaha)
  • I've probably been Serp for 3-4 RL months (maybe more? dunno). I've tried five or six times to get into a House Hall, three successes, one or two times where there was nobody around so it was pointless, and once where I actually got foiled :(
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."