Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• ValariaValaria Posts: 389Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 2015
    maybe the implication that newbies you has, are the alts. :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • RuthRuth SingaporePosts: 2,700Member
    I like that second message.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

SiduriYaeSilvarienMulton
  • OgnogOgnog Posts: 284Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I think I might avoid Mhaldor for my next fine dining experience.

Hhaos
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,560Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am now in firm belief of bananas being evil, I assure you.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    SkyeMultonShimi
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAPosts: 1,813Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Melodie said:

Kelia gives some gold sovereigns to Dialdre, a highbrow waiter.
    Dialdre, a highbrow waiter says, "Why do we even serve heathens? Fine. I'll get your fruit."

Dialdre grunts at Kelia and turns on his heels, heading for the kitchens.

Dialdre ambles slowly back to the table and drops a rotting banana before Kelia.
    Dialdre, a highbrow waiter says, "There. Eat it."

Suddenly I'm glad I didn't order anything. I hate to think about what they'd have done to the stew, we've all seen Waiting.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    TrillianaOgnog
  • MultonMulton Posts: 118Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Aerek, it moves from time to time, and occasionally there's a toe, or something in it, but as long as you chew your food well it isn't a problem... The blood pudding is pretty good too!
    TrillianaOgnog
  • TarazaTaraza Posts: 206Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm really tempted to grab @Jarrod and give him gold and have him order every item from the menu just to see what happens. 

MultonTrillianaRuthMelodie
    @Taraza ; I second this idea! I am so willing to see this happen that I would even have @Multon ;EAT all the food that @Jarrod is brought if he doesn't want to!
  • JarrodJarrod Posts: 2,918Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
     :o 

This sounds like a terrible idea!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Multon
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,560Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Taraza said:
    I'm really tempted to grab @Jarrod and give him gold and have him order every item from the menu just to see what happens. 
    Later on towards the end of the conversation, we were talking about Suffering. I then made her order one of everything on the menu and eat it in front of me, asked how she felt, then took her to the Gates and told her to have a pleasant day. The other food choices were pretty good, too!

She even told me she won't throw my lessons up. What a trooper.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    MultonHhaosArkhuro
    (Newbie): Muze says, "But couldn't a corpse be a blunt weapon?"
    Someone's been playing a little too much Dwarf Fortress...
    HerenicusTrillianaTharvis
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,586Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You say innocently with a muddled Thalassan accent, "But I'm a barrel."

Probably the first and last IC dinky barrel reference in years.

Trilliana
  • KinilanKinilan Posts: 1,250Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nfi what what the big deal is. Let her drink the whole barrel and she'll go to sleep. The end.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,586Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    you really won father of the year last night lol

• OgnogOgnog Posts: 284Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I've seen some really strange things in my time in Achaea, and this is right up high on the list ...

golem return

You have no golem in the lands.

schematics create golem from sllshya

With skill born from long study, you take a crystal cube, a crystal pyramid, a finely sculptured crystal torus, a milky
    crystal pentagon, and an egg-shaped crystal, and set Sinann to spinning in the air.
    Faster and faster they spin, until with a humming whine they come together to form a crystalline construct.

You have recovered equilibrium.

golem deconstruct

You dissolve the magic sustaining a crystalline golem, and it collapses into a crystal cube, a crystal egg, a finely
    sculpted crystal torus, a milky crystal pentagon, and a pyramid carved of crystal, which you quickly retrieve.

schematics create golem from sllshya

With skill born from long study, you take a crystal cube, a crystal pyramid, a finely sculptured crystal torus, a milky
    crystal pentagon, and an egg-shaped crystal, and set a crystal cube, a crystal egg, a finely sculpted crystal torus, a
    milky crystal pentagon, and a pyramid carved of crystal to spinning in the air.
    Faster and faster they spin, until with a humming whine they come together to form a crystalline construct.

Apparently I spun a house mate instead of the crystals??? Sinann was in the realms but not in the room at the time.

Yae
  • KhairtKhairt Posts: 276Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Krypton said:
    Macho is here. He wields a training shortsword in his left hand.

Macho says with a savage, manly accent, "Oh yeah, brother."

Macho says with a savage, manly accent, "Welcome to Macho Land."

Macho flexes his muscles in an impressive display of strength.

*swoons womanishly*

This is pretty much how I speak on skype 100% of the time and the reaction thereto. Ooooooh yeaaaah!

SilasTrillianaSaevaAereidhna
Sign In to Comment.