What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• so I've done my interview and got my documents and all set but when I try to swear my oaths, the emissary says not right now, busy but there's literally no one else here

spread positivity
  • I searched the Hashan newsboards for my name because I was slightly bored. Brought back SO many memories, was awesome.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited December 2017
    Ysela said:
    Mhaldor got a suitably Mhaldorian Chistmas Logosmas tree today :) 
     :o That was @Stheno 's idea for the anniversary and now I'm wondering if two people had the same idea or if someone liked her idea. Super cool either way!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited December 2017
    Kiet said:
    Ysela said:
    Mhaldor got a suitably Mhaldorian Chistmas Logosmas tree today :) 
     :o That was @Stheno 's idea for the anniversary and now I'm wondering if two people had the same idea or if someone liked her idea. Super cool either way!
    I popped in to look at it - I can't be quite sure, but I believe it's either the same Logosmas tree that we had many years ago when Ruth was Tyrannus and I wanted a Logosmas tree for Mhaldor - because why should Mhaldor be left out of Logosmas decoration fun! - or a refreshed version of the same idea. Ruth did post about it but I don't think anyone kept the description, worse luck. Back then it was in the old temple and you had to tell the Confessor what you wanted to write. Also it seemed more fiery to me back then, but I might be misremembering.

Either way, happy it's made a reappearance!  
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited December 2017
    That's so cool! I love when stuff we thought was lost is restored.
  • Spoilers. :(
  • Farrah said:
    Raising a foot, you bring it crashing down upon the insolent worm that is Nazihk.
    Been telling you to do that for years!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited December 2017
    Big ass highlight for sculpting Titan incoming. 

Forgot to include air description. On my phone for awhile so here’s a screenshot:

I’ll second the love for @Ictinus. You’re awesome. 

@Makarios too for the design process. You crazy. 

• Dunn said:

Forgot to include air description. On my phone for awhile so here’s a screenshot:

httpswwwsuperherodbcompictures2portraits10100884jpg
  • Dunn said:

Makes me think of archons from Starcraft. 
  • Taking a long, measured breath, Zulah closes his eyes, a deep look of focus upon his features.

Arching his back and screaming to the heavens, Zulah shudders violently as a force unseen wells deep within his body, its turbulence thrusting them to and fro.

With a horrifying lurch, Zulah falls to his feet, and is no sooner rent utterly in twain, and then again, and again, releasing a blinding light with every lash.

The light fades, and Zulah is nowhere to be seen. A terrible stillness overtakes the air surrounding you for the briefest moment, and with an abrupt fury, a tempestuous gale in all its argent-flecked glory manifests where they once stood, the form of an Elemental Lord of Air dominating the surroundings.

-----------------------------------------

I'd like to say Air quests were so well written. I loved them! @Ictinus I know I've said it a few times but really, thank you for the quick responses and adjustments along with all the work I'm sure so many people put in.

So often quests are are "Slay x" or "Greet Y, slay Z"

These quests were engaging, tricky, and fun! The combined story of the Air Plane  caught me off guard as it played out.

The whole Tree in general was good fun.

Now I can join Dunn and finally sleep...
  • Wtb ada scaling for phones. :(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • That moment when a scorpent takes out 76% of your health with one attack q.q

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Ahmet said:
    I bet they automate their offense.

• Dunn said:

I get an archon vibe too. I wanna be more of a dark archon though. 

• edited December 2017
    Dunn said:
    Dunn said:

I get an archon vibe too. I wanna be more of a dark archon though. 
    What about Al'akir? He's literally the wind lord! :open_mouth:

• I think it's more like a being of actual wind, no armor or anything.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    I think it's more like a being of actual wind, no armor or anything.  
    Archons have armour!