What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• ask trey how hard Dragon is! :D
  • Dragon isn't hard, just time consuming. I get 1-2 hours a day, max, to play on weekdays. Hunting for that entire time is about 10% of my level, and the entire reason I'm not a dragon yet. I don't have those 18-20 hour days to put in to nothing but bashing. So, the EL quests are amazing fun for me (though I have needed help a couple times as a non-dragon), and I can do it for 1-2 hours and feel like I accomplished something, rather than bash for an hour and a half, then get killed by something, and walk away with nothing but a migraine and a 3% increase in txtp for the day.
  • Had a handful of duels last night on the air nexus area. Three rooms. It’s my new favorite dueling arena. 

• Dunn said:
    Had a handful of duels last night on the air nexus area. Three rooms. It’s my new favorite dueling arena. 
    If you like duels in small areas, I think I still have a Monk banner for sale.
  • edited December 2017
    I just dropped 2,000 cr on arties or I would take you up on that. Is that one room? I think three is good. Gives both people some room but not a ton of room. 

• Banner room + all adjacent rooms, the duration is really short though.
  • Solnir said:
    7331h|100% 5749m|99% 97% 96% (ex)(A:)(::0) - look me
    He is a stone-forged Elemental Lord, and is one of Garash's.. fuck it, he looks like this.

XD I was picturing them looking like this:

Image result for Stone giant unit warcraft
  • Nah, like this!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Well I mean if you dont want legs >>
  • Asmodron said:
    Well I mean if you dont want legs >>

• Jesus Christ.

Citizen               
                                       Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                   ---- --  -----
    Engineer Rino Nyxillum, Lab Cat                             4  On  Blue Dragon
    Rayle Firewalker                                            1  On  Black Dragon
    Engineer Szio, the Caesura                                  1  On  Monk
    Grand Mistress Karai D'Ischai-Moonwolf, Iron Maiden         5  On  Monk
    Trader Elycia                                               1  On  Runewarden
    Mason Devram                                                1  On  Blademaster
    Builder Gilliam                                             1  On  Runewarden
    Moonlit Minister, Corina Nira, Pocket Magi                  3  On  Magi
    Wellspring Initiate Drendah Flameheart                      1  On  Bard
    Engineer Roatt                                              1  On  Black Dragon
    Riffin Alexandrian                                          1  On  Occultist
    Knight Commander Kasa Lighthawk, Guardian of the Court      6  On  Fire
    Elemental
    Trainee Cinarnesh                                           1  On  Runewarden
    Iron Lord Regi Valerien                                     6  On  Runewarden
    Sholen Gothfraidh, the Obsidian Witch                       4  On  Magi
    Retributer Ajoc Ryndel                                      5  On  Black Dragon
    Huntress Asria Lighthawk, Inquisitor of the Blue Rose       5  On  Serpent
    Sundered Allunelle                                          1  On  Occultist
    Bane of Goblins, Dia Lighthawk-Valerien, Apprentice         2  On  Magi
    Liela, of Hashan                                            1  On  Shaman
    Astarod Winterstone, Builder of the Pyre                    1  On  Depthswalker
    Captain Caetano Winters                                     2  On  Serpent
    Apprentice Engineer Kriemhilde Mor'akova Ryndel             1  On  Alchemist
    Charlius Gothfraidh, Acolyte of Shadows                     3  On  Depthswalker
    Aeras                                                       1  On  Depthswalker
    Scribbling Vassal Asani Valerien, the Runic Artist          4  On  Red Dragon
    Bellis Rian-Moonshadow, Maiden of Misbehavior               1  On  Depthswalker
    Academician Bonji Hibiki                                    1  On  Silver
    Dragon
    Azram, of Hashan                                            1  On  Runewarden
    Wickerwoman Calira                                          3  On  Red Dragon
    Mischievous Merchant Madelyne Jinx-Ech'lir, Unrepentant     3  On  Bard
    Ziralath                                                    1  On  Runewarden
    Wellspring Initiate Armali                                  3  On  Blue Dragon
  • And yet during a raid there'd somehow only be 3 defenders :(
  • Well yeah, it's like Cyrene in that regard. A lot of people go there because they don't like fighting, there's a population bias!
  • There is only 6 people there I would count on to fight in a raid defence. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    There is only 6 people there I would count on to fight in a raid defence. 
    I've got like 9. 
    1. Kasa
    2. Regi
    3. Sholen
    4. Ajoc
    5. Asria
    6. Caetano
    7. Asani
    8. Calira
    9. Armali

• Puxi said:
    Sobriquet said:
    There is only 6 people there I would count on to fight in a raid defence. 
    I've got like 9. 
    1. Kasa
    2. Regi
    3. Sholen
    4. Ajoc
    5. Asria
    6. Caetano
    7. Asani
    8. Calira
    9. Armali

A lot of these people are inconsistent at best with showing up to defend, though.
  • Ah, could be the case. I just based it off our raid the other night I guess and who I've seen active. Very well could be I was just around when they felt like defending!
  • Yeah, me and Calira are incredibly inconsistent about showing up, and I'm not being sarcastic. I know how to hold my own, but I'm not a one-man army like Farrah and if the odds look poor then I'm not going to even bother showing up or do anything more than throw in a token effort.

I've played these games too long to be the rock solid, never-give-up leader type.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2017
    I'm not even on that list?!

jfc. I mean, I get that I haven't been around much because of the holidays but I think that when I'm logged in, I'm more consistent about defending than anyone else on that list- even if it's just me doing whatever I can to be a spoiler.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    I'm not even on that list?!

jfc. I mean, I get that I haven't been around much because of the holidays but I think that when I'm logged in, I'm more consistent about defending that anyone else on that list- even if it's just me doing whatever I can to be a spoiler.
    You weren't on the original CWHO list where people were pulling names out of!
  • who r u
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

Text because I need it to post.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.