OOC Raves

JiraishinJiraishin skulking
edited August 2012 in The Universal Membrane
Need a Raves thread. Starting with OOC raves because
is this not the -cutest- washcloth (technically washmitt) you have ever seen? I have been listening to Tactical Sekt and moving the washmitt so it looks like it's lip-synching. I am way too easily amused.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Rawr, chomp up all that grime and oil and everything!

Also, birthday today. I can drink now! Not that I want to anyway.

ETA: it's yesterday actually

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    My rave is @Jiraishin always makes me happy. Those posts, must have some sort of smile formula included. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• <3

• edited August 2012
    The campus at my new school is so pretty (:
  • New shoes I ordered arrived in the mail

the same day I get shoes as a gift.  Is this really a rave?  I don't know, but I can't have too many athletic shoes.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • As much as it's nice to have friends who'll always have your back and tell you you're awesome at what you do, it's really, really nice to have a senior coworker who has worked with countless others (and deeply understands exactly what you did) recognize and recommend your work. :)

I'm sure you all know someone who's good at something, go tell them, and thanks for being awesome.
  • Getting Skyward Sword in a few hours <3
  • OOC Rave? @Yrael sending me the cutest care package EVAR! <3
    meh

• Rave: The new bungalow/town house that I'm moving into is probably the prettiest home I'll have ever lived in since moving out of my mom's house. New appliances, (what looked like) granite countertops, an island, hardwood floors, in-suite laundry... I am so excited to move in at the start of the month!

Related Rant: ...Moving. I honestly hate moving. (Not that I'll be doing any of the work in my current condition. Poor hubby!) And my current landlords are being major *heads about everything.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

@Jhaeli CONGRATS! :D New homes are always great, I'm sure the pains of moving will all fade when you're rolling on your floors for the first time. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Jhaeli never fails while moving, that you lose something but also find things you haven't seen in ages.

• Both so true. That's why I posted this in raves - as much as I hate the actual work of moving, we are so very, very looking forward to the new place. Will likely post a couple photos after we get settled in!

(And I find, during moving, the things you find tend to be junk that you end up tossing, wondering why you kept them in the first place!)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• My new room is amazing. It used to be part of a suite, and has now been split into a double and a single, with a short hall connecting them and a private bathroom (with a shower and everything) just for those two rooms. There's air conditioning, and wi-fi that works at least most of the time so far, and a mirror on the back of the door, and I have the single. Furthermore, my aunt sewed me a really beautiful pillowcase and I have a cool bedspread as well. I even put up corkboard and hung my 'Regular Sleep is for the Weak' cartoon up over my bed. -Next- to my bed is my new coffeemaker. I love this place already.

Only gripe (other than the net going out) would be the lack of any comfortable furniture or space to put it. My desk chair is several steps up from sitting on the floor bent over my laptop like I have been for the past week, but my neck is still in agony.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Jiraishin A coffeemaker next to the bed? Bloody brilliant! Hope your neck gets to feeling better.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited August 2012
    Guildwars 2 is out tomorrow! Crap, this will cut into my achaea time, note to self, try not to get obsessed over it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

@Vayne you have a white car? Why do I find this so shocking...?

This made me laugh:

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Eiredhel I do, I would prefer blue and what in the world is that? ^
  • @Kresslack

I love that you have Hoist the Colors in your sig.  Made me happier beyond all words.
  • Yay, my boyfriend is back from his vacaaaaaaaation. (It was long.)
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I survived my surgery. I was, unfortunately, conscious for the entire thing. But i'm back home, and going through standard recovery fare. So, being home and surviving surgery be a rave.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
    Vayne said:
    @Eiredhel I do, I would prefer blue and what in the world is that? ^
    Oh, what shade of blue? I will serpent your car. And that is someone derping around with the game Facade, it's... really hard to explain >.> 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    D: Get well soon, Daklore! Then we can LoL again. Haha.

Rave: The A-Team movie. The new one, not the old one, haven't watched the original. I almost never rewatch movies but I have watched the A-Team over and over and over and I'm still not tired of it. It never lifts to fail my spirits and I don't know, the guys in it just look like they're having so much fun.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Getting married in 13 months!  I've been engaged for a while, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately (yes, my character is male, but I am female...).
    @Orphinium CONGRATS! *applause applause applause* Have you already done most of the planning?

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Making job connections at unlikely places! I hope to be employed soon, fingers crossed.

@Eiredhel What do you mean "serpent" my car?! Normal blue would do, whatever the standard is, I am color blind. I bought a purple coat once, thought it was blue...

@Daklore Glad to hear you got through it alright, speedy recovery!

@Orphinium Congrats!
    @Vayne I'm going to sneak up and paint it for you when you're not looking. It might not look good though since I've never painted a car before. Won a painting competition in elementary school though!  And good luck on the employment. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Rave: Being able to see the fireworks contest a few streets over from my balcony window! Probably the only neat thing about my current apartment.

• An Actual IRL Rave: Going to see Bassnectar in about a month. Anyone a fan?
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    Summer in South Africa. The best thing each year: the whole country wakes from hibernation and becomes alive. Pool parties become a possibility again, tanning, shorts, greenery, and an overall better mood for me!