Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Wishlist: Quality of Life

1235»

Comments

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,921 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    @Infir the LIST ability in Vision has what you want. Try ELIXLIST or ELIST. The result should look like this, more or less (with better formatting, I pasted right from the game screen and it didn't convert well):

Vial                                          Fluid                          Sips     Months  
    Diamond vial33634             a caloric salve                106      ---

Bat-winged vial123441         elixir of the lucky            45       ---

Diamond vial137349            an elixir of health            34       ---

Diamond vial168044            an elixir of immunity          173      ---

Diamond vial182182            a salve of mending             159      ---

I think what he actually wants is a pocketbelt, but they're bought with mementoes. They store vials, decluttering your inventory, while still allowing the vials to be used. I'm not sure if there's anybody who uses them though.
    CailinInfir
  • CailinCailin Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    It sounds amazing. If only it were possible to nondecay pocketbelts, I might cave in and buy one.
    Infir
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,361 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think he means so the other category is less cluttered since it is usually where quest items default to and you might need to find them quickly to see what the actual item name is.
    InfirStefana
  • InfirInfir Member Posts: 12
    edited July 30
    Jiraishin said:
    @Infir the LIST ability in Vision has what you want. Try ELIXLIST or ELIST. The result should look like this, more or less (with better formatting, I pasted right from the game screen and it didn't convert well):

I think you've misunderstood me.

I don't want to have my vials constantly visible in the "other" while I'm trying to count how many corpses I have, sift through quest/temporary items etc., hence the suggestion for a new inventory category in addition to these 3 (alchemy belt sounds good).

EDIT: oops, I didn't see the comments afterwards. ah well
  • CailinCailin Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Infir said:
    Jiraishin said:

I think you've misunderstood me.

I don't want to have my vials constantly visible in the "other" while I'm trying to count how many corpses I have, sift through quest/temporary items etc., hence the suggestion for a new inventory category in addition to these 3 (alchemy belt sounds good).

EDIT: oops, I didn't see the comments afterwards. ah well
    You can narrow down many things by doing II CORPSE or II SHOES, LLIST, and many more. This helps a ton. You can even do the specific item, like II PIPE or II NECKLACE. My only quibble is that right now you can't do II JEWELLERY or II CLOTHING. I would really like to be able to do clothing.
  • AyaniAyani Member Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited July 31
    I think my biggest wish right now is for bait from a barnacle-encrusted bucket to not start decaying until it is removed from the bucket. Even stuffing the bucket in a random container doesn't stop you from noticing the 'A shrimp has decayed to dust inside of bucket#487304' messages.
    I have gagged these to help with the wall of decay text spam, but find it annoying to pull out a bit a of bait only to have to decay before you can put it on your fishing hook.
    TahquilSkyeMroxylCooper
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,047 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'm usually carrying a whole lot of sketches around with me and I can't remember what I have on what. I think it'd be nice to have a SKETCHLIST ability that shows the sketch ID and the short desc so I don't have to individually probe everything.

MelodieAyaniMroxyl
  • RyxRyx North of NorthreachMember Posts: 103 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Neraeos said:
    Upcoming already operates that way aside from the public portion.
    Going back to this, I'd like UPCOMING to be able to be added to by more than just leaders. Would be super QoL if Minister of Culture could add to it!
    Maajida
  • StanislavStanislav Member Posts: 2
    1 Cities on Meropis!
    2 Easier transport to Meropis like swimming or flying.
    3 Atavians' wings ought to be considered limbs, able to be broken.
    4 The ability to capture cities... Not sure about that, perhaps if all the guards are killed?
    5 Better idea system than the current one.
    6 The ability to rob banks.
    7 Commands like PRAY TO X for a more OC way of talking with the gods (Got this from the idea list; see 5)
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,103 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Meropis can be reached by ship, by ferry, instantaneously by legenddeck card, and just as instantaneously by artie.

Ryx
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,921 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cooper said:
    TIL there is a ferry to Meropis.
    It takes you to the Tears of Sarapis, so you still have to walk down through the wilderness (with the randomly generated areas in between). It's the only way I had to get to Meropis before I bought my Chenubian wings.
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,274 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Maybe it's time to make those areas not randomly generated so someone can build a map path to it. Can still make it take a few minutes of walking to not make pebbles useless.

• VinzentVinzent Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    They're not randomly generated, at least not all of them.
    Jiraishin
Sign In to Comment.