Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,246 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    As you open an interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The tip of a subjectioner's spigot talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with The fabric for suremekh'neina talisman piece!

300 credit cache. Nice.

JinosKyrraUtianima
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,336 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It must be good cache day:

You have been awarded with The cover for an experimenter's grimoire talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with The wax for a taper of eternity talisman piece!
    40152h, 36529m, 44930e, 44930w  
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.351s)
    37632h, 33747m, 44930e, 44930w  (-2520h, 25.0%, -2782m, 25.1%) 
    You have been awarded with The binding for an experimenter's grimoire talisman piece!

JinosTreyDunnUtianima
  • AdrikAdrik Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,312 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tasus said:
    Turned 28 as of the time I write this comment-y thing, so... that happened today technically. Hope you guys have a good one!
    Image result for happy birthday meme

JinosTasusUtianima
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,012 @ - Epic Achaean
    Adrik said:
    I will buy some of those spares of you! 

Utianima
  • SilasSilas Member Posts: 2,549 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Penwize said:
    Penwize has explorer rank #1 with the title a Worldwalker.
    Didn't think this would ever happen.  Thank you explorers change!

That's cool. What were the changes?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,083 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sailed a lot. Flooded my order logs. >_>

Utianima
  • YgiaYgia Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Armali said:
    Academician Armali
    She foiled the plot against the Lion Throne of Istarion and saved the royal family.

This series of quests was soooo much more intuitive than the ones on Yggdrasil.

Thank you @Alycia for inspiring me to do this. Now to see if I can't finangle a spider mount!
    Yo, congrats! I've been stuck on one particular part of that for nearly a year now and endlessly confused, but I'm glad to see someone else grab it. Serious props. :D 
    Utianima
  • YgiaYgia Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    So as for what I've done today... Didn't read documents thoroughly enough and realised far too late I couldn't put -'s in family clan suffixes... meaning my attempt to retain my old suffix without a city just wasted a million gold total. Oh well, lessons learned? 
  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ygia said:
    Armali said:
    Academician Armali
    She foiled the plot against the Lion Throne of Istarion and saved the royal family.

This series of quests was soooo much more intuitive than the ones on Yggdrasil.

Thank you @Alycia for inspiring me to do this. Now to see if I can't finangle a spider mount!
    Yo, congrats! I've been stuck on one particular part of that for nearly a year now and endlessly confused, but I'm glad to see someone else grab it. Serious props. :D 
    I think I got lucky in that our normal murder hobos were for some reason absent from Istarion all of Saturday afternoon (Pacific) so I pretty much an uninterrupted run to do the entire quest twice (once to learn and botch, the second to actually do).
  • KhurgenKhurgen Member Posts: 24 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    After a rather long break, I decided to return and get back to work. One step closer.

You whip a Barbarian's morningstar toward a spinorthos.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a spinorthos, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Order of the Hyperphysical.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    MroxylShubTaleila
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and AustriaMember Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Silas said:
    Penwize said:
    Penwize has explorer rank #1 with the title a Worldwalker.
    Didn't think this would ever happen.  Thank you explorers change!

That's cool. What were the changes?
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #5047                                        (05/24/2019 at 18:23)  From   : NicolaTo     : EveryoneSubject: Exploration!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Exploration has been in a bit of a sticky situation over the past many years, and we've finally satdown and decided to revamp it. This comes in a few separate changes of varying degrees.

Silas
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,312 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:

That's awesome.

Image result for improvise adapt overcome meme

JinosMroxylTaleilaUtianima
    Zbaco said:
    Mhaldor decided to come harass us as we were recovering the bodies of the fallen that recently started washing up along the shores of the Muurn.

After a couple of skirmishes they tried a breathrain. I was distracted and almost didn't catch it, but got a becalm off just in the nick of time.

Several eventful seconds later, we'd accounted for two of the attackers and the rest duanathared. Becalm FTW =)
    Aegoth blowing himself up a couple of times was a nice touch as well.

UtianimaCaelanMroxylZbaco
  • AyaniAyani Member Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    To whoever heard my request for a demonstration, thank you! That is a seriously awesome looking deathsight! I'm going to go rest with a stupid grin on my face! 

Bloodthirsty shrieks echo through the Vashnars as an oscillating lake wyrm consumes what remains of Ayani in a maddening frenzy.
    JinosKeorinUtianima
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,814 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Zbaco said:
    Mhaldor decided to come harass us as we were recovering the bodies of the fallen that recently started washing up along the shores of the Muurn.

After a couple of skirmishes they tried a breathrain. I was distracted and almost didn't catch it, but got a becalm off just in the nick of time.

Several eventful seconds later, we'd accounted for two of the attackers and the rest duanathared. Becalm FTW =)
    That only happened due to my router cutting off at the worst possible moments. Alas
    Aegoth said:
    Kresslack said:
    Zbaco said:

That only happened due to my router cutting off at the worst possible moments. Alas
    Ouch, talk about bad timing.

• KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zbaco said:

I forgot to put totem defs up or I'd have easily survived due to TF tankiness :( But we knew going in we'd likely get owned since it was like just four of us and you guys were all grouped in a group of like 30 (I honestly believed it was because you were fighting Aegoth haha, not an event).
  • KhelKhel Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Zbaco said:

Hey, my breathrain went off, if they were more like me it could have worked!

Sorry though, like Kiet said, didn't know there was a thing going on, we were just swinging at a defense group.
Sign In to Comment.