Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Destroying Blademaster Blades

13»

Comments

• SiggeSigge Member Posts: 53 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    They just dropped it whenever I tried...
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,634 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well, due to the event, humgiis can't destroy things at the moment. Use a mushroom sigil for now.
  • EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Well, due to the event, humgiis can't destroy things at the moment. Use a mushroom sigil for now.
    Orly? Missed that one.
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,891 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wtb the ability to forge blademaster swords plzkthx.
    Sigge
  • SylvanceSylvance Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I've changed my mind about BM swords.  It came to me in a moment of clarity recently that Murad isn't a RNG. He's an Admin with an excellent sense of humour.  So the answer to the problem of humgii'ing blades is to make the humgiis stop eating them (done) and to make them unmushroomable.  If you don't like your blade name, go and steal one that you do like.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
    Tvistor
    Sylvance said:
    I've changed my mind about BM swords.  It came to me in a moment of clarity recently that Murad isn't a RNG. He's an Admin with an excellent sense of humour.  So the answer to the problem of humgii'ing blades is to make the humgiis stop eating them (done) and to make them unmushroomable.  If you don't like your blade name, go and steal one that you do like.

Man, I wish blademasters could steal things other than kills.
    Sylvance
  • SylvanceSylvance Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Sylvance said:

Fair point. Hire a Monk or Serp to steal it for you then.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,900 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    New theft means it is illegal to steal swords. I used to have so many BM swords.
    Antidas
    Sylvance said:
    Synbios said:
    Sylvance said:

Fair point. Hire a Monk or Serp to steal it for you then.
    I know, man, but every time they move in for BBT or execute, I seem to land that brokenstar before they do. I'm such a kill-steal-griefer. :(
Sign In to Comment.