Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Destroying Blademaster Blades

13»

Comments

  • HermaldoHermaldo Posts: 54Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sylvance said:
    Hermaldo said:
    Synbios said:
    Lucine said:
    Why do all of you hate humgiis so much?  Their main diet is blademaster swords.  Don't take that away!

    It's for their own good. Overabundance of iron in the blood can lead to health complications that will eventually result in a final visit to the vet, sad tears of children, and a veterinarian feeling utterly, utterly guilty at having to perform a necessary service for the sake of the animal.
    I don't know, the Shallam humgii survived, I think those guys are the toughest things on Sapience.
    I think you'll find that it didn't, unless somebody switched its diet to Prickly Pear.
    I figured the waterlogged one on the shore of New Hope was the same one, it being waterlogged and all. Though I suppose that could have been there before hand, I don't really pay attention to all the humgiis in the world.

    Sylvance
  • SiggeSigge Posts: 53Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    You can't Humgii your blades anymore? How are we supposed to get new ones forged now?
  • EphramEphram Posts: 122Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Mushroom sigils.
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sylvance said:
    Hermaldo said:
    Synbios said:
    I don't know, the Shallam humgii survived, I think those guys are the toughest things on Sapience.
    I think you'll find that it didn't, unless somebody switched its diet to Prickly Pear.
    Apparently, somebody did.

    Rock-strewn beach.
    It is raining heavily, pregnant drops of water pouring down onto you. Bleached, salt-laden sands 
    lead into a rocky section of the beach, where sharp rocks create a peculiar landform along the 
    western arm of the expansive bay. Lodged between two large boulders are the remains of a weathered 
    fishing boat. One side of the dinghy is cracked and splintered, its paint faded by the relentless 
    southern sun and the powerful erosion of the sea. White-capped waves slam forcefully into the uneven 
    boulders again and again, breaking loudly and dousing the rocks with a filmy layer of sparkling 
    water. Dripping quietly, a waterlogged humgii has chewed through its leash.  The following ships are 
    docked here: a Thalassian seastrider and 9 Windcutters. You may BOARD a docked ship or enter the 
    wilderness map from here. 
    You see exits leading north and southwest.

    This furry little animal is no bigger than a small dog, though it resembles a small bear with 
    enormous eyes. Soaking wet, its fur is matted and clumped, its chewed leash dangling at its side.
     A waterlogged humgii looks weak and feeble.
    He weighs about 45 pounds.
    You see nothing in it.

  • EldEld Posts: 3,946Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sigge said:
    You can't Humgii your blades anymore? How are we supposed to get new ones forged now?
    Yes, you can. The post was just suggesting an option for those who don't like humgiiing blades for RP reasons.
  • SiggeSigge Posts: 53Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    They just dropped it whenever I tried...
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well, due to the event, humgiis can't destroy things at the moment. Use a mushroom sigil for now.

  • EldEld Posts: 3,946Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Well, due to the event, humgiis can't destroy things at the moment. Use a mushroom sigil for now.
    Orly? Missed that one.
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wtb the ability to forge blademaster swords plzkthx.

    SiggeSylvance
  • SylvanceSylvance Posts: 1,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I've changed my mind about BM swords.  It came to me in a moment of clarity recently that Murad isn't a RNG. He's an Admin with an excellent sense of humour.  So the answer to the problem of humgii'ing blades is to make the humgiis stop eating them (done) and to make them unmushroomable.  If you don't like your blade name, go and steal one that you do like.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
    TvistorTreyHaldon
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sylvance said:
    I've changed my mind about BM swords.  It came to me in a moment of clarity recently that Murad isn't a RNG. He's an Admin with an excellent sense of humour.  So the answer to the problem of humgii'ing blades is to make the humgiis stop eating them (done) and to make them unmushroomable.  If you don't like your blade name, go and steal one that you do like.

    Man, I wish blademasters could steal things other than kills.

    Sylvance
  • SylvanceSylvance Posts: 1,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Sylvance said:
    I've changed my mind about BM swords.  It came to me in a moment of clarity recently that Murad isn't a RNG. He's an Admin with an excellent sense of humour.  So the answer to the problem of humgii'ing blades is to make the humgiis stop eating them (done) and to make them unmushroomable.  If you don't like your blade name, go and steal one that you do like.

    Man, I wish blademasters could steal things other than kills.
    Fair point. Hire a Monk or Serp to steal it for you then.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
    Trey
  • TvistorTvistor Posts: 2,883Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    New theft means it is illegal to steal swords. I used to have so many BM swords.
    The quickest way to a woman's heart is through her ribcage.
    Antidas
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sylvance said:
    Synbios said:
    Sylvance said:
    I've changed my mind about BM swords.  It came to me in a moment of clarity recently that Murad isn't a RNG. He's an Admin with an excellent sense of humour.  So the answer to the problem of humgii'ing blades is to make the humgiis stop eating them (done) and to make them unmushroomable.  If you don't like your blade name, go and steal one that you do like.

    Man, I wish blademasters could steal things other than kills.
    Fair point. Hire a Monk or Serp to steal it for you then.
    I know, man, but every time they move in for BBT or execute, I seem to land that brokenstar before they do. I'm such a kill-steal-griefer. :(

13»
Sign In to Comment.