Achaean Memes

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I will always approve of Zelda memes.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Thaisen said:
    Hashan...
    Message #1233       Sent by Stefana
    2019/4/27/1:06 One of these days I will learn my lesson about trusting soldiers...

Message #1235       Sent by Stefana
    2019/4/27/1:27 "Progress in Unity" indeed, Shadow Centurion.

• edited May 2019
    Zhedan said:
    Thaisen said:
    Hashan...
    2019/4/27/1:06 One of these days I will learn my lesson about trusting soldiers...

@ me next time you little bish @Zhedan

• Stefana said:
    Zhedan said:
    Thaisen said:
    Hashan..

@ me next time you little bish @Zhedan
    <3@Stefana
  • Astarod said:

Just me seeing the application :D
    Can confirm 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Adorned in a tattered chiton, this young lad's pale complexion resembles the
    snowcaps of the Vashnars. Icy hair remains ever mussed with tendrils of cold air
    wavering just above. With the painting worn and only one wooden horn still
    intact, a frost-covered mask resembling the visage of a black bull hides the
    child's features aside from a pair of bright azure eyes that dance about with
    avid curiosity. Caused by the periodic shifting his restless, bare feet, the
    faded meander border of his outfit flows about beneath his knees.
    Shuun, the Sunken Numen has an air of extreme strength.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 70 pounds.
    You see nothing in it.

• Jiraishin said:
    Not really a meme, just a photo of Jiraishin teaching group combat tactics to a couple young Serpents.

Clearly fake. That isn't Powerpoint OR Excel.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    me as E-1 through E-4:  I can't wait to make E-5 and sit on my computer and do nothing.
    me as E-5: if I have to do excel products and powerpoints for another minute I'm going to go postal.
  • *cringier
    FTFY

• I mean, no one is saying "what's a Hashan" anymore.
  • True, although people still post about how irrelevant Hashan is, while then going on to demonstrate it's relevance in the rest of the post. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Cailin said:
    I mean, no one is saying "what's a Hashan" anymore.
    People realised it's pointless to ask a question that nobody knows the answer to.

Not a meme, but I think Hashan is still trying to establish their identity more firmly. The whole 'Progress' route strikes me as a bit of odd dynamic to go with. I think they had a more interesting take with the mysticism route a while back. Like a city dedicated to mysticism and doing seer and astronomy and science based stuff seems a lot more appealing that...I guess whatever the Industrialism route this is in the name of 'Progress'. I was really confused when people started walking around with the prefix of 'Mason' and legitimately thought people were trying to bring Freemasonry into Achaea.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited May 2019
    There's plenty of mysticism and science-y stuff, from what I've seen.. Its just got put under the name of Progress, basically.   Sounds like your perception is mostly based on a few admittedly unfortunate titles, which I guess its fair..

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Yes, that stuff is there, but it isn't the main focus like it used to be, is my point. My perceptions being based of my frequenting Hashan, how their Houses were reformed, and even Krizal's latest public address as just a few examples. I'd say they're about as well developed as yours, even if you did just recently move there.

• Dont know what most of you all are saying hashan has been doing great....
    All they need to do now is get more than just those key hand full of players involved more and they are on there way.
    I mean they did what we "mhaldor" have not been able to do in forever.... get someone to set city relations hostile against them!!
  • edited May 2019
    Jiraishin said:
    Not really a meme, just a photo of Jiraishin teaching group combat tactics to a couple young Serpents.

looks fake, entire whiteboard isn't just an exceedingly realistic depiction of a bow and arrow with like shading and little hearts at the corners probably!!
  • Proficy said:
    Dont know what most of you all are saying hashan has been doing great....
    All they need to do now is get more than just those key hand full of players involved more and they are on there way.
    I mean they did what we "mhaldor" have not been able to do in forever.... get someone to set city relations hostile against them!!
    How quickly they forget

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited May 2019
    Kresslack said:
    Not a meme, but I think Hashan is still trying to establish their identity more firmly.

I still find it very amusing that it is non-Hashani players..that debate and argue concerning Hashan RP...yet never approach Hashani players to try and understand or clarify any misinformation the player has.

You then end up with 'genius' opinions of trolls that have no merit, such as:

Pyori said:
    Cailin said:
    I mean, no one is saying "what's a Hashan" anymore.
    People realised it's pointless to ask a question that nobody knows the answer to.

Image result for man shrug

• Well TBF I asked in city and got a whole bunch of non-answers so they are pretty correct.
  • Accipiter said:
    Well TBF I asked in city and got a whole bunch of non-answers so they are pretty correct.

You were given a discussion...for over an hour, with repeatedly told what it is, the scrolls to check for reference, books to pursue...and kept asking the -same question-. I was told by others to give up because you clearly were trolling but i'm quite stubborn and actually committed over an hour to it. Guess it really was pointless.
  • If your city identity isn't easily known to random people that don't talk to you directly, then the identity needs work. No one needs to talk to Eleusians to know they're about defending nature.

Now, this doesn't mean the identity is bad, but spreading the word might need work, or maybe more narrowing the definition, or maybe it is actually bad. But it's not other people's fault if your city doesn't have a message known to everyone.