Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Memes

1235»

Comments

• TaryiusTaryius Posts: 500Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

UtianimaAegoth
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 1,171Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Doesn't need any words added to it...
    But this I feel is Aegoth when he sees his citymates grouped together... And oftentimes it's not regarding whoever they're grouped against...

UtianimaAereidhnaCerys
  • ChissaChissa Posts: 12Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited September 2018
    Everytime the ritual of kindred growth is performed

CailinUtianimaAereidhna
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,886Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pretty much me (and I'm sure a few others) these last few days:

HalosUtianimaShirszaeSiduri
  • CailinCailin Posts: 224Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    That was me setting an alarm for the bazaar this morning, waking up with a headache to say, "I'm an idiot and I hate myself," then rolling over to go back to sleep :D :tongue:
    Utianima
  • IsmayIsmay Posts: 644Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I missed the first one because I couldn’t stay up any longer and all the other events for work.
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,792Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    So much cringe.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,886Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Look At Me Meme  WHEN YOU COULD FORCEBOARD SHIPS  image tagged in memeslook at me  made w Imgflip meme maker                                  

AtalkezCaelan
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,316Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Lyrin said:

Spear4lyfe

Lyrin
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,792Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    28000?! I need to step up my game.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• PenwizePenwize Posts: 1,424Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kyrra said:
    28000?! I need to step up my game.
    If auction items counted, you'd be above half that with your wings alone!
    Kyrra
    When you discover someone with [pretty much] the same name as you.

honours kresslak
    Kresslak, of Hashan (male Atavian).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 18th of Glacian, 770 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 1402nd in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Peasant in Hashan.
    He is considered to be approximately 15% of your might.

AralayaSkyeSiduri
  • BoosteyaBoosteya Posts: 369Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I took some screenshots of Morrowind and posted them in Achaea discord with commentary, describing three Argonian slaves in a cavern as newbie Xoran Mhaldorians, then dressing them up as a serpent, infernal, and apostate, even adding a tame dremora to stand in as a Baalzadeen. Someone told me I should have posted them here too/instead. I dunno. I don't think screenshots with commentary are proper memes (even though that was the channel I used). I do not edit images. If someone less lazy than me wants them, msg me in forum or game; you can has.

I still regret not making a 'Mhaldor's Isle' Morrowind mod like 10 years ago. I kept getting frustrated just trying to get the land surface right. I had the dimensions, but the height was all wrong.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • AstarodAstarod Posts: 100Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited January 17

Watching your party die as a soul
     The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • VogtVogt Posts: 1Member

Your first time doing Daegger Levitate, and you're a Shakespeare nerd. 
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,316Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Vogt said:

Your first time doing Daegger Levitate, and you're a Shakespeare nerd. 
    When was Gene Hackman in Romeo and Juliet...

1235»
Sign In to Comment.