Achaean Memes

Comments

•         
  • Doesn't need any words added to it...
    But this I feel is Aegoth when he sees his citymates grouped together... And oftentimes it's not regarding whoever they're grouped against...

• edited September 2018
    Everytime the ritual of kindred growth is performed

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Pretty much me (and I'm sure a few others) these last few days:

• That was me setting an alarm for the bazaar this morning, waking up with a headache to say, "I'm an idiot and I hate myself," then rolling over to go back to sleep :D:tongue:
  • I missed the first one because I couldn’t stay up any longer and all the other events for work.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    So much cringe.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Look At Me Meme  WHEN YOU COULD FORCEBOARD SHIPS  image tagged in memeslook at me  made w Imgflip meme maker                                  

• Lyrin said:

Spear4lyfe

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    28000?! I need to step up my game.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    28000?! I need to step up my game.
    If auction items counted, you'd be above half that with your wings alone!
    When you discover someone with [pretty much] the same name as you.

honours kresslak
    Kresslak, of Hashan (male Atavian).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 18th of Glacian, 770 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 1402nd in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Peasant in Hashan.
    He is considered to be approximately 15% of your might.

• I took some screenshots of Morrowind and posted them in Achaea discord with commentary, describing three Argonian slaves in a cavern as newbie Xoran Mhaldorians, then dressing them up as a serpent, infernal, and apostate, even adding a tame dremora to stand in as a Baalzadeen. Someone told me I should have posted them here too/instead. I dunno. I don't think screenshots with commentary are proper memes (even though that was the channel I used). I do not edit images. If someone less lazy than me wants them, msg me in forum or game; you can has.

I still regret not making a 'Mhaldor's Isle' Morrowind mod like 10 years ago. I kept getting frustrated just trying to get the land surface right. I had the dimensions, but the height was all wrong.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited January 2019

Watching your party die as a soul
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

• Your first time doing Daegger Levitate, and you're a Shakespeare nerd. 
  • Vogt said:

Your first time doing Daegger Levitate, and you're a Shakespeare nerd. 
    When was Gene Hackman in Romeo and Juliet...

• Getting close.
  •  Mostly, I think it's the leopard print socks that make it.