Order Stagnation!

13»

Comments

• Wicella said:
    Guys, seriously. I want this thread to be for ideas on how people can better their rp and prevent order stagancy. People of all organizations. I do not want it to be about bashing Eleusis.

It's the Golden Dias of Creation, and negativity isn't creating any solutions. If you want to talk about how bad Eleusis is, by all means create another thread titled such in the Rants section. Just please leave this one alone for people that are creatively looking for solutions to a common problem. 

It was conducive to the topic. If you can't see how these actions will help Eleusis' current plight of lacking Divine I'm not sure what to say.
  • I am not asking for advice on how to get a divine back. I'm asking for people to come together and figure out how to make divineless rp interesting.   

A great example being a page back where someone suggested we add flavour text into our scrolls to bolster that sense of having a cause. Or when someone else suggested using a clan since you can't induct into an order.
  • "Work on having a world presence and minimize petty squabbling, and instead focus on what your mortal leadership can do" is also useful advice, though.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    The only people who can really answer why they choose one god role over another are the volunteers who play those roles, and they're unlikely to share that information. All you can do is be consistent, make your presence known. Klendathu is the mortal head of a tiny order, yet our god role was filled recently.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    The only people who can really answer why they choose one god role over another are the volunteers who play those roles, and they're unlikely to share that information. All you can do is be consistent, make your presence known. Klendathu is the mortal head of a tiny order, yet our god role was filled recently.
    Really? You hadn't mentioned it....

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Wicella said:
    I am not asking for advice on how to get a divine back. I'm asking for people to come together and figure out how to make divineless rp interesting.   

A great example being a page back where someone suggested we add flavour text into our scrolls to bolster that sense of having a cause. Or when someone else suggested using a clan since you can't induct into an order.
    I'm actually a bit confused, given we're talking about the Rapani. Having only rejoined the pre-order some...not even a week ago? There was one big change I noticed from the last time I went through it and offically joined the order. There is one final path that says when you finish it, you are considered a full member of the tribe until the lady's return. I am just going to hazzard a guess that it is to deal with people in your situation

For me, I know I plan on taking that and running with the whole fuck this feels awful not having the personal connection I once had with Her, but if this is the pentence I must serve to be Hers again, I'll take it.

I know since I've came back and decided to come back to Eleusis (SHUT U@Aegoth  ) that I decided to change how I approached a lot of what others address here and part of this means applying it to the fact that Artemis is gone. 

Everything I do, it has Anachaine influence all over, my rituals, my prospective on Nature, my character's personality, all of it. It was a huge part of her life, and the part I choose to focus now. So, really it's those things you have to think about and apply. It's been a year irl since Lil helped Wicella when she first joined the pre-order and I think i had left before any idea of a cataclysm for her had came out. But, use what was developed and apply it on a larger scale. This is what I would suggest to anyone having to deal with the pains of wanting to be in an order that has a dormant divine.

And a lot of people are right, I've had a few conversations that have made me go "Oh yeah I left for this reason" since that attitude didn't just drive off my Divive but my best friend in achaea too. It has improved, and while you'd like others to not talk about Eleusis, that is likely not to happen. What they are suggesting is largely what I am trying in the Scions. So just think about that a bit.

You can still be a Treheke in a roleplay sense, you just don't get the mechanical functions that came with, for better or for worse. If you want more ideas on what to do for roleplay stuff, you can just drop me a tell or message too. We have to make the game fun for everyone, the players, the gods, and ourselves!
  • Mercer said:
    If no one in the Garden likes the concept of what we are enough to play a God for us, maybe the fundamental concept of what Eleusis is needs to be rewritten.
    Maybe they don't like names blatantly ripped off from Skyrim.

• Trey said:
    Mercer said:
    If no one in the Garden likes the concept of what we are enough to play a God for us, maybe the fundamental concept of what Eleusis is needs to be rewritten.
    Maybe they don't like names blatantly ripped off from Skyrim.
    That explains why we haven't had a @Sartan in so long. We finally found one that likes DoTA
  • I like dota. Everything makes sense now. 

• Kiet said:
    Step 1 to solving a problem is admitting you have a problem.
    You're a problem!
  • Rangor said:
    Kiet said:
    You're a problem!
    Solve me then binch :angry:
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kiet said:
    Rangor said:
    Kiet said:
    You're a problem!
    Solve me then binch :angry:
    What if he dissolves you instead?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Saeva said:
    Rangor said:
    Kiet said:
    You're a problem!
    And with that, Rangor solved Mhaldor
    Got to remove the troublesome elements. :)
  • Rangor said:
    Saeva said:
    Rangor said:
    Kiet said:
    You're a problem!
    When can we expect the razing of Eleusis?

• Pyori said:
    Rangor said:
    Saeva said:
    Rangor said:
    Kiet said:
    You're a problem!
    That depends on how hard you will work at razing Eleusis I guess. :)
  • Rangor said:
    Pyori said:
    Rangor said:
    Saeva said:
    Rangor said:
    Kiet said:
    You're a problem!
    That depends on how hard you will work at razing Eleusis I guess. :)
    You're the one who promised it, though. Don't fork your work over to me, bucko.

• I step away for a bit, return to this silliness. <3