The ongoing Yggdrasil event

Comments

• New tendrils of raging fire twist about him, shaping itself into the form of incandescent, aurulent
    chains, reaching up from deep within Hthrak to enshroud Jeramun's wildfire.

Jeramun, the Flame of the World has loosed its full and unabated might upon Mosr, incinerating him
    until naught but ashes remain.

Jeramun, the Flame of the World has loosed its full and unabated might upon Kaden, incinerating him
    until naught but ashes remain.

Shrinking downwards with a last bellow of rage, the chains tighten into the shape of pitch-black
    armour, encasing the Flame of the World within the confining grip of their metallic embrace as the 
    conduit is returned, at long last, to slumber.

The caustic voice of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron sizzles through the air, "Well done all."

A soldier of Kkractle shouts, "Your world's Fire knows once more the embrace of Kkractle, fuel."
  • Phew.

Thank you to the Admin for the opportunity given to Hashan to start the Jeramun sealing process.

Stayed up for quite some time perfecting that ritual and we were so afraid so many things could go wrong (we started panicking when the corpses began to decay).

Very glad it worked out and even more glad we didnt blow up Hashan in the process ^^

Thanks again.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Asmodron said:
    Phew.

Thank you to the Admin for the opportunity given to Hashan to start the Jeramun sealing process.

Stayed up for quite some time perfecting that ritual and we were so afraid so many things could go wrong (we started panicking when the corpses began to decay).

Very glad it worked out and even more glad we didnt blow up Hashan in the process ^^

Thanks again.
    Man. I told you to relax more than once. Sheesh!
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Krypton said:
    "You can't just give honours to someone who only showed up last minute to do something!!"

Achaea: *gives last-minute-show-up honours to 20 people*
    Obligatory "hold my beer"

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Sadly i missed the unveiling and I'm assuming the lack of comments here is because people are exploring... looks great can't wait to further Oz's flame based persona. 
  • PROTIP: Do you enjoy menial labor and being treated like a peasant? Try joining Water today.

This is actually cool as hell. I'm annoyed at how much I need to blackwind/mountjump to get anywhere on the plane, but so far, I'm enjoying it.

We need a way to see what our 'status' is, though. Is there a command I'm missing?
  • Very curious to know what makes up the Elemental skills.
  • Vika said:

Hah, who needs elemental spec based magi when you can ascend as an elemental lord
  • taking a quick break to wait for repops and respawns and I just want to say that this!!! IS!!! amazING!!!!
     <3 
  • "The more you have shaped your body, the more damage this attack will do (both in terms of health damage and limb damage)."

Oh great, another class with awkward limb damage.

• Are Mhaldorians allowed to pick water? Just curious

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Are Mhaldorians allowed to pick water? Just curious
    Why not? We already established a foothold.
  • edited December 2017
    It's really hard to pick an element without knowing details :(

How slow are earth's attacks? Is water drench impatience or just a focus disrupt?

Also, can earth do the forced bury in road/urban locations or other places you can't usually dig?

Does water resurgence prevent parting again?
  • You can defect and pick another faction if you do not like yours for whatever reason, but this isn't the most trivial of decisions.
  • Yeah I don't want to start over if I end up not liking my ele lord
  • Wait a while, imo.

Right now there's so many people doing the quests that progressing them requires a lot of hurry-up-and-wait, so you're not really missing much by giving it a while to settle.
  • edited December 2017
    Nazihk said:
    Wait a while, imo.

Right now there's so many people doing the quests that progressing them requires a lot of hurry-up-and-wait, so you're not really missing much by giving it a while to settle.
    That's what I'll probably end up doing. Being the first lord of an element would be cool, but probably not gonna happen unless I give up on a bunch of other stuff I wanna do irl/on achaea.

Still, because these probably will be really long questlines, starting too late will mean I'm way behind!
  • That Air duanathar though >>

Tempting...
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I am curious if Elemental Lord replaces dragon, works alongside dragon, or only works in lesser.

I'd also like to know if it replaces race like Siren/Xoran/Tsol'aa/Dwarf/etc.

Does it also replace your class or work with your class?

Do you gain abilities via lessons or questing to become the Elemental Lord?

And for clarification, you can enter the planes of the elements you didn't choose to explore without having to defect?

I'm not sure that all of these can be answered yet but these are things I would like to see answered as people work towards it before I decide if this is something I want to pursue myself.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• It seems like it's a separate thing you can turn into, completely independent of dragon, your normal race, and your normal class.
  • edited December 2017
    From the announce post, Elemental Lords work like dragon, it's a separate race/class you transform into that comes with one skill that's automatically at trans.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Okay cool, thanks. It replacing Dragon was my main concern because I still enjoy dragon class the most and did not want to replace it.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I realise nobody has gotten that far yet and so information is pretty limited, but is the impression so far that Elemental Lord requires being dragon-level, or does it seem like something that a mid-level character can do?

I haven't had time to play in the new areas at all, I'm really looking forward to the end of the month when I'll have some time off work to go exploring.
  • @Ictinus @Makarios @Nicola @RNGeesus What are the chances of making our mounts follow us through the flames? I'm leaving animals scattered across the universe...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.