Achaean Raves

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    Can we take a minute to collectively rave Cyrene for having the balls to raid Hashan? Seeing that brought a tear to my eyes. Shame on you, Hashan, for guarding these stalwart tykes!

I ran out of monoliths and we all got displaced *shakefist*. Next time!
  • Aegoth can't even recognize the difference between constables and stationaries. I displaced ten people in a row.
  • Minifie said:

Okay, but a Mhaldorian shaming people for "guarding"? Lol'd.

(Cyrene totally would've kicked our asses if they hadn't been displaced. It wasn't even close.)
  • Farrah said:

Okay, but a Mhaldorian shaming people for "guarding"? Lol'd.

#The8thTruth

• Not sure which Mhaldorian player kicked your puppy but he’s probably fine now.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    THE 8TH TRUTH: HELP! HELP!
  • Minifie said:
    Not sure which Mhaldorian player kicked your puppy but he’s probably fine now.
    This just in...  Minifie condones violence on animals.  SARAH MCLACHLIN HAAAALP! PLAY YOUR SONG!!!

• @Dalran, that was slick as hell.
  • Man, every time my IRE app ticks 'Unread News' I get so fucking excited for Classleads. 

No other game had me this hooked. 
  • Gotta give praise to @Reaux for being an excellent Depthswalker teacher! I appreciate your patience and clever strategy, man. Thank you!
  • Dunn said:
    The war and hanging out with @Mhaldor (not in the city, of course) was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Thank you for having me!

Naram refuses to move out of his lair in the bog, tho. 
    Doing that ritual was fun (even if all I did was chant sartanic obscenities). And the PK too! Hope to see you around more
  • I gotta admit I never thought I'd see Aegoth positively raving about Dunn of all people.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• edited July 2020
    Dunn said:

I don't think Aegoth's former dislike of you was any real secret. He was very vocal about it.
    also you are a bit of a dick
    maybe a lot of a dick
    personally that is, not in ur pants

• Shit you got me. 

• edited July 2020
    Dabdabdab

• People can change. It's not like I wasn't a complete and utter turdwaffle before I made a startling transformation by accepting Jesus into my life. Redemption is real
  • Dunn hasn't changed, he is still brutally ganking people. He just isn't doing it to Mhaldorians anymore.

I think that's the problem most of us had/have with him right? 

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    idk why ppl have problems with dunn, he's always pretty funny and doesn't take much seriously.  the ganks can get old but, meh.
  • Nah I certainly took stuff too seriously for a good while there. These are not out of bounds accusations and I held no high hopes for being given a shot by anyone in Mhaldor. Shots have been given and I am forever grateful for that!

• Don't say that, Dad gets mad if he catches us drinkin' :(
  • He marks the liquor bottles for a reason!

• Archaeon said:
    idk why ppl have problems with dunn, he's always pretty funny and doesn't take much seriously.  the ganks can get old but, meh.
    Only good thing about Dunn is Naram. #NaramforRulerofAchaea
  • Dunn is a formidable opponent and a strong ally. Such characters in the game are often polarising, as is the case with many others in Achaea. I've never had a problem with him, and I've been on both sides. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."