Player Pics

Comments

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Austere said:
    @Ourania‌ edited my post but I can't see anything changed.  Did I accidental post something bad? Please don't send me to the moon.  I am not that much of an explorer. 
    No, nothing wrong. I simply put up the wrong picture, so had to change it in your lightning-quick reply quote :)

• The eyebrow legacy has been passed down unto me.
  • EldEld
    edited September 2014
    Vaehl said:
    I went to a purpling event now I'm purple and I got free pizza.

At the risk of getting a stupid answer to a stupid question, what's a purpling event? Preliminary googling showed something about illicit romances at teen events (where the purple is decidedly metaphoric) and references to various charity things, but is there some standard meaning to dying yourself purple, or is it one of those things like the ice bucket challenge where people do the same generic thing to raise awareness of whatever cause they happen to be supporting at the time?
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Illicit romances? Brb telling his gf

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Raising awareness that anyone of us could be unfortunate enough to be struck with purple skin plague?

• Vadimuses said:
    Started on Olympic deadlifting with a new PT, and went to a physio to find out I've been living with a stiff back abs (and didn't even know it)  :D
    fixed that for you

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Ulrike said:
    Guilty as charged. :fearful: 
    Saints, losing to the Browns?

@Ulrike, where is @Rangor's "Ain'ts" paper bag mask?

• Hyperlith said:
    Ulrike said:

Aww c'mon, the Saints are a decent team these days!

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    If the Saints are decent, and the Browns beat the Saints...
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    The punishment for losing to Cleveland should be relocation to the AFC. 

(Go 'hawks)
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Ulrike said:
    Hyperlith said:
    Ulrike said:

Aww c'mon, the Saints are a decent team these days!
    they lost to the browns, and now the cowgirls... they are officially crap 
  • Sartan said:
    Ulrike said:
    So, there was indeed a meet so tiny it could barely still be called such in New Orleans! @Micaelis‌ was off being a family man and/or preventing Deepwater Horizon II almost all weekend, which meant that much of the time it was just me and @Rangor checking out the city. He was a gentleman and did not once attempt to mind throw me into a police blockade.
    There exists a mirror-selfie of the three of us, but it's up to Micaelis to post that.

It's a beautiful city. Here are some shitty pictures I took with my phone! (I should probably photograph -people- more often.)

French Quarter right before a downpour.

Rangor eats a bunch of tasty fried things and discovers that New Orleans is not a sweet tea kind of town.

FQ jazz band in motion. people down here who wear fedoras look more like they should be wearing them

taken from the St. Charles streetcar. I really want this house.

beautiful fountain at the entrance to Audubon Park. Humidity when this picture was taken: c. 300%.

at the zoo, Jhui and Dunn* contemplate the finer points of raid strategy (the one on the bottom is Jhui because of the terrifying rippling muscles)

lord sartan

(actually it's supposed to be a loup-garou)

The zoo has some white alligators (leucistic, not albino?) that are pretty rad. Rangor opined that the zookeeper girl there is an intern.

OK, more in next post.

*no actual meanness meant to their players
    Don't tell anyone, but the Lord of Malevolence lived there for several years. It is his favorite place ever. I see you've also captured the likeness of one of the many shrines that my servants erected to me. NoLA too will fall to my plans.
    Hate to break it to you @Sartan but this territory is already claimed by @Aurora :wink: 
  • I wouldn't be surprised if that was all some elaborate plan of @Sartan's.  You know, plans within plans type of thing.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I want that wig

• Cutie pie!
    Mishgul wanted Jesus to fix my banner. Neither of us could get it right :(