Svof

Comments

• It's intentional. They're all different modules for SVO.
  • @Ryzeth But isn't it one module? The module manager has it listed as a single module, so I'm not sure why it would require so many module folders.

I guess it doesn't matter, but my hierarchy OCD gets triggered every time I open the triggers dialog.
  • Each folder contains something different in terms of functionality, and at least for me it's faster when I want to selectively enable/disable something, eg. I want to disable svof limbcounting because I want to use a different limbcounter.

Just imagine they're all inside one parent svof group!
  • edited June 2017
    They're all individual xml files in the package and each xml file gets its own parent folder when installed by Mudlet - that's the technical explanation.
  • Daeir said:
    Is there a way to get svof to reset all serverside curingsets back to their current system values? I'm having an issue atm where my slowcuring set has resistance and weathering defs from monk/knights in it and it spams them in retardation/aeon, which is obviously getting me killed.
    I have this same issue. Spams tune and songbird in aeon/ret. End up having to pause and gtfo.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Having a few issues with the lyre I just picked up. Trying to do lyc to drop lyre, send a batch of curing commands, and put it back up is not quite working. What happens is lyre is just dropped and immediately put back up. I turned on show the commands I sent and got something that looks kind of like this.

(p) H:8418(100%) M:99% E:90% W:99% A: ex|cdbk []-lyc
    curing on
    curing off
    curing off
    Your prismatic barrier dissolves into nothing.
    You strum a Lasallian lyre, and a prismatic barrier forms around you.
    (p) 
    curing off
    H:8418(100%) M:100% E:91% W:99% A: x|cdbk []-

With that said I felt it was odd so many curing offs were being sent. I searched my triggers and I had none sending curing off on my end. Also my lyrecmd variable is just set to strum lyre. Which seems like it should be fine. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. 
  • edited July 2017
    I have done the auto update after it prompted me to on starting Mudlet and it's removed all of svof and not replaced it with anything.  Any idea as to why and do i need to download and vinstall from scratch?

What is your password?
    "attempt to call a nil value"

Password correct. Welcome to Achaea.
    (mapper): We're connected to Achaea.
    Your last login was from domain: 

*** You have new unread news ***
    *------------------( Announcements from the Administration )------------------*
    -> The Wheel of Fortune has returned to New Thera! Head to
       www.achaea.com/credits to buy your spins today, if you're really lucky you
       might get your hands on a shiny new artefact or one of our Judgement
       Mountain talismans! See Announce news #4766 for all the details.
    *-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*
     (Type ADMINMESSAGE to view this again at any time.)

You are blind and can see nothing but darkness.
    8360h, 7143m, 37500e, 30864w  exdb---k0-s19:29:33.52--

[Curing]: OUTR QUARTZ
    You remove 1 quartz, bringing the total in the rift to 1124.
    8360h, 7143m, 37500e, 30876w  exdb---k0-s19:29:33.55--

[Curing]: EAT QUARTZ
    You eat a quartz grain.
    An instant feeling of excitement and edginess overcomes you.
    8360h, 7143m, 37500e, 30876w  exkdb---k0-s19:29:33.55--

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Windows defender and most antiviruses prevent svo from installing. Sometimes will fix if you attempt to manually install a few times, sometimes they have to be disabled altogether and then re-enabled after.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Phew - That did it, I just downloaded the new version and installed a fresh. Thanks!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Might anyone have any idea of why when I use the HH alias it no longer shows to what sip priority I am switching?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Every time I install the Bard version of SVO, it erases all my scripts.  What do
  • That's strange. What mudlet version are you on? We had some versions (though quickly pulled again) that killed scripts...
  • I'm not sure! Should I update?
  • If you are not 3.4, you should. You can find the version in the splash screen on startup and on the "about" page as far as I remember.
  • Keneanung said:
    If you are not 3.4, you should. You can find the version in the splash screen on startup and on the "about" page as far as I remember.
    Ugh.  I downloaded 3.4 for mac.  Dragged it to applications.  Mudlet cannot open.  I'm starting to get real sad.
  • Do you get a message why it can't open?
  • Keneanung said:
    If you are not 3.4, you should. You can find the version in the splash screen on startup and on the "about" page as far as I remember.
    Ugh.  I downloaded 3.4 for mac.  Dragged it to applications.  Mudlet cannot open.  I'm starting to get real sad.
    What is your macOS version?
  • Does anyone happen to know why I keep trying to sing Lay/Tune in retardation within my svof monk profile? I can't find the settings to change it.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/9IXuwkNa

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Does anyone happen to know why I keep trying to sing Lay/Tune in retardation within my svof monk profile? I can't find the settings to change it.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/9IXuwkNa
    CURING PRIORITY DEFENCE TUNE RESET
  • But it only does it in retardation  :/

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• @Exelethril Take a look at curing sets, I think svo uses one for retardation. That probably still has Bard defences in it.

• edited September 2017
    I can't seem to find it within the aeon/retardation curing prio list - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/bXs6mBqn

Nothing within serverside defenses either - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ErwGoV3n

Or serverside/clientside keepup - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/T56rsUun

Does serverside have a curing set unique to retardation/aeon?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Try CURINGSET LIST, then switch to the one that SVO switches to with retardation. Turn triggers off just to make sure it doesn't silently interfere, then do:
    CURINGSET SWITCH <set name><br><br>CURING PRIORITY DEFENCE TUNE RESET<br>

• Just a heads up to everyone. Maybe it's just me, but I prio legs over stuttering and against shikudo I'm applying epidermal to head over curing legs which confuses me. Checked serverside and stuttering is 25. Then I remembered stuttering is focusable and wondered why in testing I never focused it once. Well I checked my focus prios and what do you know... stuttering not there as a focusable aff! If anyone has any clue how to fix this/add it in please let me know!
  • I love SVO. Thank you to everyone who keeps it up and running. One thing that is on my list of to-do's is to change the next action after the conditionals are meet for soft lock to immediately focus. I can't tell you how many times I die because SVO doesn't focus after noticing that I have a soft lock. I usually see that line and manually do it. But sometimes when a wall of text is going I hit that line and am like "I'm fucked" and just take the death. 
  • You have recovered equilibrium. (2.016s)
    2516h, 3806m, 26550e, 19940w cekdb[wea cl ast add]-5.7- 23:19:52.019 0 0.5-0 0.5 1.5-0
    You may drink another health or mana elixir. (4.549s)
    2516h, 3806m, 26550e, 19940w cekdb[wea cl ast add]-5.7- 23:19:52.166 0 0.5-0 0.5 1.5-0
    [Curing]: SIP MANA
    You take a drink from a jade vial.
    Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
    2516h, 4508m, 26550e, 19940w cekdb[wea cl ast add]-5.7- 23:19:52.183 0 0.5-0 0.5 1.5-0(+702m, 14.1%) 
    (outr magnesium)
    You remove 1 magnesium, bringing the total in the rift to 478.
    2516h, 4508m, 26550e, 19940w cekdb[wea cl ast add]-5.7- 23:19:52.383 0 0.5-0 0.5 1.5-0

I had sip health Prio up. 

+-Vitals----------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Health  : 5943/5943   Willpower: 20195/20195 Strength : 18 Intelligence: 11 |
    | Mana    : 4983/4983   Endurance: 26615/26615 Dexterity: 12 Constitution: 15 |

Max health and Mana list there.  Any reason why it sipped Mana over health, I can't see any scenario where that makes sense. I was fighting a Runie

• Do you have anything that changes the threshold? Have health > mana isn't everything if your health sip threshold is way low for some reason.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  •   Automated healing:
        Sipping:              Moss:
        (85%) 5051 health     (80%) 4754 health     
        (85%) 4235 mana       (80%) 3986 mana       

Nothing that changes the threshold that I've configured, and hadn't been hit with Recklessness either. It really skewed the fight though, so rather frustrating.