Svof

Comments

• Oh, in addition - this happens particularly when I do QW. The losing.
  • You'll want to turn MXP off. Mudlet does not understand MXP coloring (which is used in qwc only for some reason, when MXP is on) and thus thinks all people are rogue.
  • Unfortunately, that doesn't help... I had tried that already. :(
  • I get this here:

(svof): qw, sorted by members and count:
      Hashan  (19): Aoghinius, Auri, Aylek, Ceara, Drefan, Eguzki, Ehene, Elsam, Gamoneterik, Ginovianna,
     Jayke, Kenway, Maralon, Rakkaro, Ralec, Renthir, Rhowen, Rohalla and Yzarin
      rogue   (19): Anaria, Ariettie, Arralana, Dadeni, Ewell, Greys, Kaiu, Kicra, Letta, Lyden, Magenta,
     Petros, Quisse, Rhydian, Sarflus, Shayde, Synbios, Taarkos and Zeddicus
      Cyrene  (13): Aman, Bargas, Cheri, Farran, Gawi, Istela, Iva, Jeina, Raemond, Seara, Telendrieth, 
    Torial and Zerda
      Eleusis (9): Chetwin, Chongo, Datrius, Laetetia, Laniara, Pel, Roagnak, Senoske and Taiven
      Ashtan  (5): Althena, Dredrith, Foehn, Omor and Reiloch
      Mhaldor (2): Laxoss and Routgrin
    It throws "real" rogues into the same pot as Targossians in this example. Then I do a normal CWHO, and it will sort them correctly. Then I do QW again, and it's messed up again.
  • Oh that. It's a known defect, which nobody could analyze yet. See https://github.com/svof/svof/issues/166
  • Keneanung said:
    Oh that. It's a known defect
    :grin:
    Keneanung said:
    which nobody could analyze yet. 
    :angry:
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Well. At least it's good to know that it's a known defect... so I won't need to pester people much with it :D
    Thanks for the quick reply! ;)
  • @Ahmet why haven't you fixed this yet
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Omor said:
    @Ahmet why haven't you fixed this yet
    Because nobody wants to test gmcp and I'm trying to break that right now :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • I just use you as my go-to for anything script related that needs fixing. So, fix it. :grin: I'll offer more tie advice in exchange. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    :expressionless:        
    Huh. Neat.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    @Keneanung any particular bugs need bounties? I can think of a couple that'd make my life simpler but nothing I can't fix with small effort (on the non coding side lol)

Szanthax said:
    @Keneanung any particular bugs need bounties? I can think of a couple that'd make my life simpler but nothing I can't fix with small effort (on the non coding side lol)
    @Szanthax I spent a good chunk of today clearing out old issues and will do the same tomorrow or the day after, depending on work. If they're not already listed on the issue tracker, shoot me a message and I'll add them/fix them/whatever.
    Huh. Neat.
    Most of mine involve my.6 classes but I also switch to zero defenses before I qq and login in New class.

Ahmet said:
    Szanthax said:
    @Szanthax I spent a good chunk of today clearing out old issues and will do the same tomorrow or the day after, depending on work. If they're not already listed on the issue tracker, shoot me a message and I'll add them/fix them/whatever.
    Sounds like a bounty..

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    @Ahmet Does that mean you're jgh713? Because your stuff sounds great, but I want to grill you some before I trust the good news that I think I've read.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    edited July 2016
    @Aerek yessir it does. And I'm going to poke you sometime about your tree scenario stuff. Idk.

ETA: And before some fucker asks (some fucker always asks) no that's not my twitter.
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Szanthax the list of issues is at https://github.com/svof/svof/issues and if you find something worthy of support, either post there or let me know and I can add the comment.
    @Ahmet definitely deserves a huge rave about the work he's done lately (which he hopefully keeps up :tongue: ), which got supplemented by a 100cr bounty by me. But feel free to throw something his way as well of course :grin:
    The multiclass is kinda stuck right now because my mental capacities don't allow such a complex project next to work. And I'm very sorry for that.
  • I'm no coding expert, but I have a lot of free time on my hands @Keneanung. If you wanna give me a rundown on what hurdles there are with multiclass support, I'd be happy to try and assist. No promises though.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I keep double sipping venom/levitation on defup but for some reason, not frost.

You take a drink from a glazed runic vial.
    You feel a momentary dizziness as your resistance to damage by poison increases.
    You take a long draught of an elixir of venom, hoping to quench your thirst.
    (x) {8195hp|6603mp|36330e|31303wp}{cdbk|} || 13.2%XP (10:01:12.199)(sip levitation)
    You take a drink from a glazed runic vial.
    Your body begins to feel lighter and you feel that you are floating slightly.
    You take a long draught of an elixir of levitation, hoping to quench your thirst.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Maybe frost's just not as good!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• @Skye Is your frost also in a glazed runic vial or some other type? Looks like that's just two messages for the one sip caused by you reusing those vials.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    the frost vial is in a commemorative mayan vial. The venom and levitation are stored in glazed runic vials. Looks like you're right though, it's the vials that're buggy. 

edited August 2016
    @Ahmet
    MY HERO!!!

Inb4 explosions.
    Huh. Neat.
  • (svof): The problem was: crippledrightarm failed to complete: ...
    udletprofilesDeladan Runewarden/Runewarden svo/svo:22537: attempt to call field 
    '?' (a nil value)

• edited August 2016
    Oh .. Are we posting these now?

The problem was: lost_ function was nil for defence cloaking (gmcp:shroud)

I believe Omor was also talking about the same sort of thing with gripping, but I am not experiencing that.

edit: It still defs up shroud fine, and recognizes when it's deffed up and stuff, but I get that error whenever I check def, or whenever it gets deffed up
  • edited August 2016
    Solved! I was being dense.