Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

•              
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oh god these tend to be so awesome and adorable, and some are terrifying. Is there a source with a lot of these somewhere? I want moar.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2016
    Ahha, managed to find my favorite of these:

Edit: Ehhh for some reason, it's not embedding well on the forums, but just trust me, it's worth the click.

https://imgur.com/y9PwiW0
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

• @Melodie yes, there's a crap load of them here.
  • Melodie said:
    Oh god these tend to be so awesome and adorable, and some are terrifying. Is there a source with a lot of these somewhere? I want moar.
    There's a subreddit here full of them.
  • Melodie said:
    Ahha, managed to find my favorite of these:

Edit: Ehhh for some reason, it's not embedding well on the forums, but just trust me, it's worth the click.

https://imgur.com/y9PwiW0
    That's because you're not linking a .gif, that one is an .mp4.

•        

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

•                     
  • - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be

Huh. Neat.

• Sounds familiar. Illiquidity of credits (diamonds in the video) is something Achaea could probably use.
    edited November 2016
    I was just about to post that. Looks really awesome. Still waiting to see if Nintendo is going to do the movie they were considering.

@Rangor will probably like this:

I would have smashed the 'Lol' button if it still existed. That's a great joke.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Kresslack said:
    I would have smashed the 'Lol' button if it still existed. That's a great joke.
    And now there's a thread for jokes! Wheeeeee!

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Also...... this is page 404! Why am I finding it?!

• Let him go.

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Silver linings...

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  •      He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Get to it then, Xaden, I expect the motorway done before the daffs are in bloom

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • That actually sounds super awesome. However that's said as someone who plays a character that would do everything the elf lady did without even batting an eye.
  • "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"