OOC Raves

Comments

• Khaibit said:
    Caelan said:
    Khaibit said:
    Started week 3 of university without choking out any entitled upper class students who don't understand how the world works outside mummy and daddy's castle.
    This bodes well for the next 3 years.. as long as I can hide the pretty visible twitch when someone says something stupidly uninformed 

The struggle.  It's real. 
    So real... so so real... it's the downside of going to a Russell group university
    I struggle with entitled shitbags stepping off the sidewalk in front of my car like I'm supposed to predict they will be making a 90 degree cut and crossing where there actually isn't 1 of 10000 crosswalks that I already have to stop at.  They look up from their phones and shit themselves, then look at me like I'm the asshole.  Hey buddy, it's called survival instinct. Get some.  I have no qualms hitting a 19-yr old at 10mph because they are too stupid to look up from their phone before walking into a busy street.

I've already crushed a kids skateboard because he tried to cut in front of me, hit the curb because kids these days can't Ollie for shit, and flung the board backwards under my car.  I paused long enough to make sure it wasn't his leg snapping under my tire, and just kept driving.  

• edited October 2017
    On fall break vacation with my sister in Chattanooga hanging out with @Aerek on a glorious front porch. Achaea brings the world together and it is always glorious! WIsh you were with us @Melodie! Also sorry @Trey for not informing, it was a last minute choice!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Saeva said:
    On fall break vacation with my sister in Chattanooga hanging out with @Aerek on a glorious front porch. Achaea brings the world together and it is always glorious! WIsh you were with us @Melodie! Also sorry @Trey for not informing, it was a last minute choice!
    Aww so jealous! Thinking of you guys. But you completely deserved the break and fun, you've been hard at work, momma.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Saeva said:
    Aww man :( 

• After a month of multi-team investigation and countless hours of lost sleep/weekends, audit/commit history has conclusively proven I am not in fact responsible for a giant fuck-up...exactly like I said and provided proof of in the beginning of it all. VINDICATION

I now get to be the schadenfreuder, instead of the schadenfreudee in a meeting, and booked myself + partner a hot spring trip this weekend because they can fuck right off if they want me for another weekend!

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited October 2017
    When the girl you are in love with for years tells you she loves you too. Ain't no turning back when you realize that you are the only thing holding yourself down. Excuse the language but fuck that; I will never be held back again.  Thank you @Mirek for being Kriemhilde's absolutely amazing father. So happy for things to move forward through this stress. I'm never letting anything hold me back again. 
    Tahquil said:
    Tied a perfect bow today.

And that's cute as hell! 
  • Vallie said:
    After a month of multi-team investigation and countless hours of lost sleep/weekends, audit/commit history has conclusively proven I am not in fact responsible for a giant fuck-up...exactly like I said and provided proof of in the beginning of it all. VINDICATION

I now get to be the schadenfreuder, instead of the schadenfreudee in a meeting, and booked myself + partner a hot spring trip this weekend because they can fuck right off if they want me for another weekend!

<3 That situation sounded horrible and I am glad it is past you now. Horrible feeling being in a situation where control is removed from your hands.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• I got a 1380 on my SAT!
    That's in the 1600 point system, converting to the 2400 point system it's a 1960.
    I thought I actually did really horrible on it :lol:

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Aralaya said:
    I got a 1380 on my SAT!
    That's in the 1600 point system, converting to the 2400 point system it's a 1960.
    I thought I actually did really horrible on it :lol:
    CONGRATS!!!

I also like how you converted for the old people, thanks man.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I thought they phased out the old system like... ten years ago? Twelve?
    edited October 2017
    12. I was the last year to take it as a Junior. Meaning youngest people who took it are 28 (Edit: who took it at the normal 'average' junior year time). Which is old compared to 17 lol
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited October 2017
    The SATs got changed back to a 1600 total last year, 2016.

(From 2005 - 2016, it was out of 2400.)

*ETA - Morale of the story: F*** STANDARDIZED TESTING.
  • Yeah, I remember taking the new one too. I must've misunderstood, then, because it seems like Aralaya was implying she took the old test?
    They... changed back? Why? What? lol?

Personal rave: TOOK MY STITCHES OUT AND NOW MY FINGER HURTS MUCH LESS! TAKE THAT, CAR DOOR. But also, might finally be able to start typing normally again, which is cool. This whole basically one handed playing of Achaea has been a whore and a half.
  • edited October 2017
    Hataru said:
    They... changed back? Why? What? lol?

Personal rave: TOOK MY STITCHES OUT AND NOW MY FINGER HURTS MUCH LESS! TAKE THAT, CAR DOOR. But also, might finally be able to start typing normally again, which is cool. This whole basically one handed playing of Achaea has been a whore and a half.

I feel compelled to ask now even if I know there are some answer to questions man was not meant to know...

...Which half?
    The not fun half.
  • Hataru said:
     This whole basically one handed playing of Achaea has been a whore and a half.
    I feel like there's a mudsex / masturbation joke here somewhere but I'm far too tired to work one out.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• To balance out my rant: I bought a lamp for my bedside table a few days ago. It’s a very nice, warm glow. It is very pleasing and makes me give a subtle ‘hmmm’ then a nod of appreciation.

• After the few weeks I've had, achieving something feels good. Hilda Berg was easily the hardest, the UFO part was absolute bullet hell. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Sub-25:00 speedrun, you can do it, bby.
  • Krypton said:
    Sub-25:00 speedrun, you can do it, bby.
    Once I finish hat in time, Hilda berg had been keeping me from having that final S for a while. I'm embarrassed to admit after her and Dr Karl captain brineybeard gave me a mess of trouble. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I was stuck for like a week and a half on dr kahl until someone told me about the phase-1 kill.

Rave for boss mechanics that allow shenanigans.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    I was stuck for like a week and a half on dr kahl until someone told me about the phase-1 kill.

There is a phase 1 kill? Damn it, the only boss I cheesed was king dice's monkey, and that's because I figured out how to do it on my own (plus he's the easiest mini boss anyway). 

How do you cheese kahl? That last phase is the same as hilda. Just a long run of having to be perfect.
  • Dear all,

As the BH weekend is fast approaching, we will close the office today from 3pm (client commitments obviously serviced).

Have a good weekend, and enjoy.

Kind regards

<MD's name redacted>

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    You have a bank holiday on Monday? Lucky bast. Not in the UK :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Dead by Daylight added Freddy Kreuger. He's fucking terrifying and I love it!

They changed his terror radius from a heartbeat to "1,2 Freddie's coming for you", complete with creepy children voices.

So fuckin cool.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Minifie said:
    Ahmet said:

There is a phase 1 kill? Damn it, the only boss I cheesed was king dice's monkey, and that's because I figured out how to do it on my own (plus he's the easiest mini boss anyway). 

How do you cheese kahl? That last phase is the same as hilda. Just a long run of having to be perfect.
    In phase one, damage the heart till its got the black mark, then use 3 bomb specials up close and win.
    Huh. Neat.