OOC Raves

Comments

• For the last almost 11 years in some form! 

• Ummmm the one drinking?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • The shortest one?
  • Plot twist: she's the dude on the left leaning against the tree.

• Enjoyed reading this really well-written article about one of the scummiest organizations on the planet.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Tahquil said:
    I was lucky enough to have the honour of being a bridesmaid for my wonderful friend's wedding. It was gorgeous and a lot of fun and I am so happy for the both of them. Guess which one I am.

Did you not notice the guy in the white vest in the background going for pee up against the tree? Unless of course THAT is the plot twist and the answer to your question.. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Torinn said:
    Ummmm the one drinking?
    Bingo

Nazihk said:
    The shortest one?
    Awkwardly enough I was a couple of inches taller than the other daintier bridesmaids and the bride so in the group photos I look terribly out of place.

@Sobriquet Jeez, it really does look like a dude taking a piss on a tree... but it is a kid with a white backpack doing... something? It's a very populated park so he'd be super bravo to be chucking a slash in the middle of it.
  • Tahquil said:
    It's a very populated park so he'd be super bravo to be chucking a slash in the middle of it.
    "Chucking a slash" may be the most Australian sounding thing I've ever heard.
  • Tahquil said:
    Well I'm not here to fuck spiders, mate.
    Or... or -are- you?

• edited July 2017
    ___________X_______

a line has been crossed

also Trey would clearly fail the Australian Citizenship Test
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    ___________X_______

a line has been crossed

I only got 14/20 on that :( Unquestioningly and unapologetically Aussie, but also kinda touristy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• ___________X_______

a line has been crossed

So many words I've never heard before...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• 16/20. Winnie Blues.
  • You are Fosters Blue!

To most of the world, you're Australian, and you'll find yourself at home in the irony laden hipsters bar of the inner city. But are you true blue? Yeah, naaah.

• 18/20.

I am offended that the Veronicas are described as iconic.
  • @Blujixapug I feel like that one was easier than the other one linked (which I gave up on almost immediately because I didn't even understand most of the questions). I managed to get 6/10 (questions 2, 6, 7 and 9 are the ones I got wrong), which doesn't seem awful. Most of those answers were pretty easy to guess.
  • As someone with redundancy looming, that was good to read :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."