What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Amunet said:
    Tesha said:
    why???
    My guess is, because he's fucking insane.
    I remember when Penwize first came around and we all thought the same thing... some things never change!
  • You rip into Commander Kalesh with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain Commander Kalesh, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Polymath.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lord.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    Numerous golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.

Finally. Took me a while for this one!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Longest game of Safe Passage ever, but worth it.

You put 500 gold sovereigns in a hollowed skull.
    You've added 500 gold, bringing the pot to 49000 sovereigns!

You give a hollowed skull a pained sigh.

You give a hollowed skull a good shake, the coins and dice rattling.
    The unmistakable bark of an Executive Officer rings out, "Find a ship? I thought you said SHEEP!"

The dice each cease their rolling with a rattle, one in each eye and the third clasped in the
    skull's mouth. They show 2, 4, and 4.

The unmistakable bark of an Executive Officer rings out, "Ship sighted Sir! Hoist the black, man the
    lines, and ready your weapons!"

The unmistakable bark of an Executive Officer rings out, "Scabs! If a single coin goes missing
    you'll walk the plank!"
    You tip the skull and retrieve your winnings.

You breathe on your fingers with a gentle "ha," buff them against your chest, and admire them with a
    smile and a glance at a hollowed skull.

• Kresslack said:
    Longest game of Safe Passage ever, but worth it.

You put 500 gold sovereigns in a hollowed skull.
    You've added 500 gold, bringing the pot to 49000 sovereigns!

You give a hollowed skull a pained sigh.

You give a hollowed skull a good shake, the coins and dice rattling.
    The unmistakable bark of an Executive Officer rings out, "Find a ship? I thought you said SHEEP!"

The dice each cease their rolling with a rattle, one in each eye and the third clasped in the
    skull's mouth. They show 2, 4, and 4.

The unmistakable bark of an Executive Officer rings out, "Ship sighted Sir! Hoist the black, man the
    lines, and ready your weapons!"

The unmistakable bark of an Executive Officer rings out, "Scabs! If a single coin goes missing
    you'll walk the plank!"
    You tip the skull and retrieve your winnings.

You breathe on your fingers with a gentle "ha," buff them against your chest, and admire them with a
    smile and a glance at a hollowed skull.
    Having never been on a ship, not even since the implementation of ships, I'm like "Oooo what's that?  What's this? What's that?" reading all the way through this.  I can't wait to get sunk my first day out when I can finally afford a measly windcutter.

• I just realized I should be bashing with evileye bleeds instead of stare bleed. Bashing is now 2x as fast (even faster with all the crits). Just figured it out today at level 86. I'm not the sharpest crayon, but I am persistent.
  • Realized that, for a few weeks, I won't be the only Infernal on CWHO anymore.
  • RIP almost 700 years of a tradition

• Bye @Flair :(

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I was only briefly able to interact with @Flair, and those few moments were some of the most intriguing aspects of this year so far.  :)

I have no idea if any of what occurred earlier will continue onward in game at some point in time, but it was a damn sight to behold at a distance. 
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
    Flair was hands down one of the most interesting and fun characters I ever had the pleasure to interact with. I remember losing a drinking contest to him in Ashtan, where we both literally drank ourselves to death. Worth every sip. 

• edited August 2020
    I never interacted with him much, but he's one of those characters that I had the utmost respect for. Absolute legend.
  • Only person to be taken by oblivion twice.
  • Batista said:
    I never interacted with him much, but he's one of those characters that I had the utmost respect for. Absolute legend.

This.

I don't think I ever heard much that wasn't how amazing he was.  Feels like one of those things where even if he 'alts' it won't be the same.

edited August 2020
    Note to self, when you go to set an action on a timer in Mudlet, be sure you set the time tick -before- you save the settings, otherwise the default is 0s and that...was something special.

• As a coding novice, I find this happening to me a lot now that I'm attempting to learn. I've had spam loops so bad that even the mudlet bomb button did not stop it. Moments like those where you panic X-out, relog in and say sorry outloud and hope the Admins can just shake their heads and not slam dunk me into tomorrow. lol
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    It can happen even as a veteran. I'm pretty sure admin disconnected me a few times.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Not sure if Paladins are going to get the same flavoring as Infernals just did...but if they are, i'm hoping it is something that makes them look like this...

GuideClassicHoly paladin guide

warrior angel fantasy art - Pesquisa Google  Angel warrior Angel

Holy Paladin  Wiki  WoW Amino

(Yes I like angelic wings)
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I only want to be like Sanguinius
  • Oppression has such great flavor I really like it.

Heres hoping Devotion gets some love next. So flavorless by comparison now.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Yus yus. I want to see paladin turn into some juggernaut of light, crashing through walls with a blazing aura of justice.

With angelic wings of course :)