What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Lenn said:
    Ashtan is purple, Cyrene is blue, Eleusis is dark green, Hashan is dark yellow, Mhaldor is red, Targossas is white, rogues are colorless/gray, guides are bright yellow, and immortals are bright green.

Gosh, how could so many of you get this wrong!
    This is the right answer. QWC on Nexus tells me so, this is how it’s highlighted by default on the default client sooo y’all can do what you want but this is the standard.

EDIT: Lenn almost duped me there. Eleusis and Immortals should be reversed you heathen!

• Oh. Is it the other way?

Even I have failed!
  • edited July 2019
    You all need to get your shit together.

Ashtan is green_yellow.  Why, because that color is chaotic AF. (Or is it yellow_green? See what I mean)

Hashan is magenta because if it isnt 3:1 they cry like little girls :-)

Obviously Eleusis is green.

Therefore Mhaldor is brickred. 

Targossas is purple because that's what I think of them. Will jump on either side of being red or blue that suits them.

Cyrene is dim_grey because until recently they didnt do much so it helped cut down on spam by being less noticeable for the 600 people on cwho

• Mhaldor is actually pink....
  • Mhaldor Red, Ashtan Purple, Targ Gold, Cyrene Pink, Eleusis Green, Hashan is some weird blue colour I picked because it was distinct from others, rogues aren't coloured, and enemies are italicized and bolded.
  • Posted a pretty solid, self-sabotaging "election contest" post putting some folks on blast including HLs. Should be good times.

• You rip into an ogre knight with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain an ogre knight, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 105.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

• Caelan said:
    Posted a pretty solid, self-sabotaging "election contest" post putting some folks on blast including HLs. Should be good times.
    Now tell us Caelan how you really feel. Hehe

• We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Wtf Cyrene.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Yea, they have 64 people on a Tuesday night in the summer.  Ridiculous.
  • Achilles said:
    Yea, they have 64 people on a Tuesday night in the summer.  Ridiculous.
    It's Wednesday, and winter.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• I also have Ashtan as a sickly orange.  Not sure when it started but I always associated that with chaos.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Cooper said:
    I don't have Mhaldor red because it's harder for me to read, so I use a weird orange red that stands out.

Anyone that doesn't have Eleusis as green needs to quietly quit the game though. 
    Fuck

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Arin took @Keorin and @Glathna for a twirl around the dance floor and had a lot of fun dressing up and celebrating Cyrene and its heroes. It was a lovely event!

• Ashtan is purple, Mhaldor is red, Cyrene is blue, Targ is white, Eleusis is green and Hashan is grey.

I mean, obviously.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Torrent said:
    Caelan said:
    Posted a pretty solid, self-sabotaging "election contest" post putting some folks on blast including HLs. Should be good times.

Found out some interesting news that I had heard rumors of, but it confirms all my accusations in the original post to SCIONS, so that's interesting.

Now they're covering their asses posting things that they were supposed to already have done LONG ago, and trying to make it look like they're including the House.  Changing the lottery, after offering NO input before. And from someone who didn't even run the House shop effectively (yeah we should definitely have a bunch of clothes in a combat shop). Also never came through on developing backpacks/kit for House newbies and combatants.  *golfclap*  If you can't even handle that, how do you think you can run a House?

"Hey do my homework?".   I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard claims of 'I'm working on some rituals".  If that were the case, the House would be DEEP in culture. Trying to get those rituals done has been an exercise in futility and like pulling teeth. 

Mostly just pissy because, now look at it. In four IG years it is back almost 2 RL years of work. Ugh. We were doing so well and had some big things planned. 

[/rant]

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    There -is- a rants thread.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • *youtubes golfclap*

ah I see
  • Caelan said:
    Torrent said:
    Caelan said:

Found out some interesting news that I had heard rumors of, but it confirms all my accusations in the original post to SCIONS, so that's interesting.

Now they're covering their asses posting things that they were supposed to already have done LONG ago, and trying to make it look like they're including the House.  Changing the lottery, after offering NO input before. And from someone who didn't even run the House shop effectively (yeah we should definitely have a bunch of clothes in a combat shop). Also never came through on developing backpacks/kit for House newbies and combatants.  *golfclap*  If you can't even handle that, how do you think you can run a House?

"Hey do my homework?".   I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard claims of 'I'm working on some rituals".  If that were the case, the House would be DEEP in culture. Trying to get those rituals done has been an exercise in futility and like pulling teeth. 

Mostly just pissy because, now look at it. In four IG years it is back almost 2 RL years of work. Ugh. We were doing so well and had some big things planned. 

[/rant]
    I am so motivated to see these juicy posts that I agreed to do an interpretive dance with backup singing for my Knot task. 
  • Is this open to all cities to watch?
  • Only if you are on the right discord chats.
  • That was a mix of forumRP and OOC rant. My bad y'all.  

• Mhaldor is red. Targ is blue. Ashtan is light yellow. Hashan is orange. Eleusis is purple. Bcos Cyrene is green. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Mhaldor is red. Targ is blue. Ashtan is light yellow. Hashan is orange. Eleusis is purple. Bcos Cyrene is green. 
    Mhaldor = red (red fog, blood, and a lot of just evil awesomeness), Ashtan = bold, bright white (rainbow is impossible for me to code and white light has all the colours), Hashan = light grey (shadowy), Eleusis = green (I figure this is obvious), Targ = yellow (yellow flames of righteousness), and Cyrene = blue (oceans, Blu, Lake Muurn) 
    Enemies are underlined. 

It's been interesting to see how everyone else does it. It is surprising to see how much variation there is. Just figured I'd add my thoughts to the mix. 

• Ayani said:
    Dochitha said:
    Mhaldor is red. Targ is blue. Ashtan is light yellow. Hashan is orange. Eleusis is purple. Bcos Cyrene is green. 
    Mhaldor = red (red fog, blood, and a lot of just evil awesomeness), Ashtan = bold, bright white (rainbow is impossible for me to code and white light has all the colours), Hashan = light grey (shadowy), Eleusis = green (I figure this is obvious), Targ = yellow (yellow flames of righteousness), and Cyrene = blue (oceans, Blu, Lake Muurn) 
    Enemies are underlined. 

It's been interesting to see how everyone else does it. It is surprising to see how much variation there is. Just figured I'd add my thoughts to the mix. 

Doesn't Ashtan have purple fog and Hashan has blue shadow fog? That's why I went with purple and (darkish) blue for them.