What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• What is the eyeball used for?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sobriquet said:
    What is the eyeball used for?
    Take them to Casov in Sea Lion Cove for ca$hmoney$overeign$

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Alrena said:
    You call out "Fire!" and release the mechanism on a ballista.
    A heavy wooden shaft streaks from "TLS Leviathan" toward a legendary leviathan, burying itself deeply in its side.
    A legendary leviathan is defeated and begins to sink to the depths.
    You have completed the This Is My Ballista resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #3327 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 10 mementoes!
    As a legendary leviathan slowly sinks to the depths below, the crewmen swarm over the remnants, retrieving 40 darts, 20 chainshots and a leviathan's eyeball for safe keeping on the ship's deck.

Best resolution ender ever. Big raves to everyone who crewed for me and our partner in crime at sea, you all know who you are!
    Shit no one wants to hunt big ass sea monsters like that with me. Where do I app for Mhaldor?
  • Morthif said:
    Alrena said:
    A heavy wooden shaft streaks from "TLS Leviathan" toward a legendary leviathan, burying itself deeply in its side.
    As a legendary leviathan slowly sinks to the depths below, the crewmen swarm over the remnants, retrieving 40 darts, 20 chainshots and a leviathan's eyeball for safe keeping on the ship's deck.

Best resolution ender ever. Big raves to everyone who crewed for me and our partner in crime at sea, you all know who you are!
    Shit no one wants to hunt big ass sea monsters like that with me. Where do I app for Mhaldor?
    PUNCH YUDHISHTHIRA to get started :)
  • Morthif said:
    Alrena said:

Me me me
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dairon said:
    Morthif said:
    Alrena said:

Me me me
    Hirst and I have been out a few times, I've been learning, will happily go out there myself now, especially with two+ crew

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Me too! I’m dying to get weapons for my own ship.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Morthif said:
    Alrena said:

You say what? I am always down to hunt sea monsters.....
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Krypton said:
    It might defeat fly/track/tumble/leap/burrow/earring/portal/prism/brazier/evade, but it's not 100% unavoidable :joy:
    Can phase out.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Krypton said:
    It might defeat fly/track/tumble/leap/burrow/earring/portal/prism/brazier/evade, but it's not 100% unavoidable :joy:
    Can phase out.
    Great now they will take that away from us too :(

• You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    'DWINNU! DWINNU!' you chant urgently as your bonds turn to dust.
    You viciously jab a Soulpiercer into a fairy Lady of Sidhe.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    A fairy Lady of Sidhe cries out in pain, her butterfly-like wings fold around her as she crashes to
    the ground.
    You have slain a fairy Lady of Sidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 123.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Degree of Supramortal Existence.
    A jagged crimson shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.
  • Regents: Mosr, Sobriquet, Asmodron, Regi, and Sholen

Image result for mr burns laugh

But no, seriously, thanks to those that voted.
  • Asmodron said:
    Regents: Mosr, Sobriquet, Asmodron, Regi, and Sholen

Image result for mr burns laugh

But no, seriously, thanks to those that voted.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2017
    Oh hey Asmodron, do we get to be insane together now?

We can turn our beds into bunkbeds.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Oh hey Asmodron, do we get to be insane together now?

We can turn our beds into bunkbeds.

Yay! I'll get the virgin sacrifice....a bit of a search though...
  • Self sacrifice is not a virtue

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Self sacrifice is not a virtue
    fiend
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Penwize said:
    You have won 715 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 10 tickets on Kiss My Sass places third or better!
    My favorite humgii. Nice!  :3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Imagine being the proud owner of a racing humgii and winning the profit of annual Humgii cup racing.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited December 2017
    You breathe a long torrent of flame at the king of the prairie, igniting his skin.
    You have slain the king of the prairie, retrieving the corpse.
    keneanung: Added the new possible target the king of the prairie to the end of the priority list.

No honours line... Guess we need to use that corpse for the mutant squirrel?

@Taryius was so mad, humble ftw :D
  • For a fight that took so much effort :angry: Oh well. Was still worth!

• Had a great back and forth with a bounty target today, defending by a city mate, death, Krizal coming along, Proficy getting involved, getting her to soulcage, nearly dying of hunger.

As much as the duels are great, the chase can also be fun as long as there is something on the other side and not just hiding or running at every chance. Also, what is it with the 21yr old artied Dragons in Mhaldor these days? You guys seem to be attracting them :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Had a great back and forth with a bounty target today, defending by a city mate, death, Krizal coming along, Proficy getting involved, getting her to soulcage, nearly dying of hunger.

As much as the duels are great, the chase can also be fun as long as there is something on the other side and not just hiding or running at every chance. Also, what is it with the 21yr old artied Dragons in Mhaldor these days? You guys seem to be attracting them :)

/follow minifie and they just get it... Some sort of magic trick :/.
  • Minifie said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Had a great back and forth with a bounty target today, defending by a city mate, death, Krizal coming along, Proficy getting involved, getting her to soulcage, nearly dying of hunger.

Can I be a part of this magic trick? ='(
  • Krysanth said:
    Minifie said:
    Sobriquet said:

Can I be a part of this magic trick? ='(

@Elisella's turn first, but of course, just don't go telling people how it's done! :angry:
  • Protip - the trick works even if you're like 400+ years old. I heard.

• We paid people from other IRE games to join us. We will be Bigdor someday!