What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Easy: I told her to touch all the bad things.

Rebellious teens gonna rebel.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Alrena said:
    Well, today I forgot to put constables back on pursue, after moving them to stop Targossas from detonating a tank and putting them on hold position so they wouldn't be lured. This led to the detonation, though I don't regret that so much since it made things move along.

Sadly, I may have also advised Cooper to put the tanks back in the tankroom, thinking they were just superpowered and not knowing they'd all explode too. That may have caused far more destruction than any Targ raid has before. Oops. Worst Warden ever. :disappointed:
    Against much advice i also said we'd watch the tanks and move them if something happened. When something happened it was far too late. 
  • edited November 2017
    We buried our tanks. Near Hashan. Cos: Fuck Hashan.

• Not true. We disposed of our tanks. We buried Hashan's tanks - which Kasa lost trying to put inside Targossas - near Hashan.
  • Antonius said:
    Not true. We disposed of our tanks. We buried Hashan's tanks - which Kasa lost trying to put inside Targossas - near Hashan.
    My mistake! in my defense, I was drinking and was quite tired...

• edited November 2017
    No, Antonius isn't right either.

We buried both our tanks and Hashan's near Hashan. Then, we needed a tank to actually detonate so Antidas dug them all up and gave them to me (even though I only needed ONE @Antidas ) and I gave all the extras to my bat.

She was in Mhaldor with five tanks when she exploded. I'll miss her. :(

• I love that each City knew they needed to do something, and each city took a slightly different course in doing so.

(Cyrene hid their tanks at an undisclosed location.)

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I may have put 2 tanks back into our storeroom. I blew up that part of Hashan. Best Seneschal ever.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Logged on just in time to see this hit:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/zLLX_7ME

• Brajikon tells you, "I bet penwize is like the wow guy from south park times 100."

=)  Troll alt?
  • Arkantos said:
    Brajikon tells you, "I bet penwize is like the wow guy from south park times 100."

=)  Troll alt?

He's not wrong >>
  • Ooooh lucky!  We were there and literally seconds away from attacking you.  Glad we didn't!  Grats!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Allowed krypton to steal my glory by being too nice :sweat:
  • Looks like Bataoac was the first mount I've ever rode on in Achaea.
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited November 2017
    Rather enjoyed my time atop Bataoac, including his rollercoaster steps. That was pretty neat. 
  • edited November 2017
    Tried to answer questions from a newbie today... I can't though because I still can't get over his name... (not appropriate for forums but it's somewhat rear end related).

He changed it, and somehow it got worse... Thank you to the friendly divine though!
  • My bloodline grew today and it warms my heart!

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/RlzaKdv0

When they bring the whole squad but still can't win

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Maybe if you hadn't ignored her previous half a dozen other proposals...
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby