What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You knew my alt was the one being talked about when you posted. Awkward memes aside, you knew what you were saying. I'm not playing along.
  • You may have better luck with other cities. Mhaldor has no time for ego from novices. You are nothing special until you prove yourself. You are called a slave and a maggot for a reason and that reason is because whatever value you thought you had... does not matter. You are just a warm body for the cannon fodder until you prove yourself more than that.
  • The best way to stop playing along is to stop replying...
  • Shrug. I'm done with the debate. I'm not here to push IG politics or make a point. I had a bad experience and was relaying it. I just hope that if you ever struggle with staying alive, you guys find another community to help you with that. I was alone and desperate and people have jumped on that to ridicule and mock me. I tried to get help here and I was shown how futile that is. Some of us struggle with mental health - making me an example just ensures that others won't seek help. Forum chatter was enough to keep me engaged past crisis point, so thank you for that.
  • edited November 2017
    Litania said:
    Shrug. I'm done with the debate. I'm not here to push IG politics or make a point. I had a bad experience and was relaying it. I just hope that if you ever struggle with staying alive, you guys find another community to help you with that. I was alone and desperate and people have jumped on that to ridicule and mock me. I tried to get help here and I was shown how futile that is. Some of us struggle with mental health - making me an example just ensures that others won't seek help. Forum chatter was enough to keep me engaged past crisis point, so thank you for that.
    Achaea is a bandaid for mental health (at most), not the place to seek help. Much like taking over the counter pain medication when you have a toothache until you can see a dentist. You can bring up your problems with mental health but much like in real life, expect people to just sever contact with you, especially since we're strangers (in a strange land).
    spread positivity
  • Atalkez said:
    It took me more than 2 years to even get level 80, smh
    took me 10....
  • Psh 13 here for anything above 80
  • edited November 2017
    Litania said:
    Shrug. I'm done with the debate. I'm not here to push IG politics or make a point. I had a bad experience and was relaying it. I just hope that if you ever struggle with staying alive, you guys find another community to help you with that. I was alone and desperate and people have jumped on that to ridicule and mock me. I tried to get help here and I was shown how futile that is. Some of us struggle with mental health - making me an example just ensures that others won't seek help. Forum chatter was enough to keep me engaged past crisis point, so thank you for that.
    Yes... the Internet is the place for compassion and support! LOL

EDIT:  www.halfofus.com
  • Antidas said:
    Melodie said:
    Was last night, but:

Message #8488 Sent by Achaea 2017/11/18/2:18 This death was paid for by SomeGuy. The reason given was: multiple continued attacks for no reason or justification while graced.

I had to laugh. Apparently Mhaldor is so awesome now, we have figured out a way to kill people through grace during "multiple continued attacks" (mostly called raiding). I wish I was half as crazy/badass as some of the things I've been hearing through the grape vine, lately.
    I fulfilled contracts on Saeva and Zackery for the same reason by the same guy last night. Solidly lol'd. Like I told Saeva, I hope you guys pk him for it. And then I hope he hires again for the pk, so I can get more contracts. And then I hope you pk him for the 2nd stupid contract. Food drive for your friendly neighborhood mark :)
    #SupportTheMarks
  • Vender said:
     That was amazingly shite defence from us in that raid, we may was well just walk in, sit down and sing kumbaya. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited November 2017
    Apparently, while he was graced and flying above the group, he was getting becalmed or tentacled, and then falling and getting injured due to fall damage.  He couldn't tumble out (or didn't know how), couldn't leap, and was blocked, so would try flying again only to get becalmed/tentacled again (he wasn't clear which one it was, he's pretty new).  I gave him some advice and told him to ISSUE about it as that seems like a bug.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • We told him to tumble like 10 times and all he did was keep spamming our block in a single direction like 200 times. Then he did it again when he came back twice more.

Dude deserved it.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Your daegger plunges its serrated blade into Drake's chest. As the daegger slowly withdraws from the jagged wound, his still-beating heart comes with it.
    You have slain Drake.
    Your triumph suffuses you with a great rush of experience.

:) 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Your daegger plunges its serrated blade into Drake's chest. As the daegger slowly withdraws from the jagged wound, his still-beating heart comes with it.
    You have slain Drake.
    Your triumph suffuses you with a great rush of experience.

:) 
    Bet Drake was graced, too, hacker. :angry:

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Stop being in the rooms he plans on being in for whatever reason. You know better than to be online Melodie!
  • Kiet said:
    Figured out why people have been tanking my snipes so easily lately :weary:

Was using a random longbow I picked up instead of my arty bow
    Gg no re, noob

• Kiet said:

Give bow to Kiet. Are you not using item number?
  • edited November 2017
    Gonna give kiet bowties now or one of the ones that goes around Farrah's tail if you're brave
  • edited November 2017
    Today I may have killed my text wife's falcon (permanently) by throwing it into a wormhole.  It was done in the name of science..  Sorry @Elipise!
  • Dochitha said:
    Kiet said:

Give bow to Kiet. Are you not using item number?
    I thought I was but apparently I never changed my snipe alias to use # unlike every single other alias I had. Now it uses number :(
  • Kiet said:

Well that explains it....