What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Cooper said:
    Gamoneterick is pretty messed up. I had been bashing Annwyn hidden yesterday and then went to bash Azdun. He attacked something I was killing and I realized I was hidden so I unhid and sent him a tell apologizing and saying it was my fault. 

He did it a few more times and then led Z to try and kill me, so I got him killed by Z and he freaked out on me. 

Yeah, he clearly entered, attacked, saw me already established, and then left, only to come back and do it again "to make a point" a few times, so..  

So the one time I did it to him, he tried to get me killed in the Catacombs "to help me"?  Seriously dude, grow the fuck up.  Maybe it's time to stop playing if someone hitting the same mob as you spins you into that kind of tirade of doucheness.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Pirates of Meropis

[HIGHCLAN LEADERSHIP]
              Admiral of the Fleet: Jinsun
                            Patron: Lorielan

Yay! IN YOUR FACE @KINILAN, scum! (Just kidding, I'll do my best not to destroy your high clan I promise)
  • Jinsun said:
    Pirates of Meropis

[HIGHCLAN LEADERSHIP]
              Admiral of the Fleet: Jinsun
                            Patron: Lorielan

Yay! IN YOUR FACE @KINILAN, scum! (Just kidding, I'll do my best not to destroy your high clan I promise)
    change patron to Sartan
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Aegoth said:
    change patron to Sartan
    I've thought about this specifically, but I want to talk to @Lorielan first and see her opinion on it. You know, get a feel for things before I try and make sweeping changes. 
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I would log in just to watch this conversation play out.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Kinilan's clan. Pah.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Cooper said:
    Gamoneterick is pretty messed up. I had been bashing Annwyn hidden yesterday and then went to bash Azdun. He attacked something I was killing and I realized I was hidden so I unhid and sent him a tell apologizing and saying it was my fault. 

He did it a few more times and then led Z to try and kill me, so I got him killed by Z and he freaked out on me. 

Wish I had more info but: 

Message #491        Sent by Achaea
    2017/5/01/15:02 A contract has been taken out on you and accepted by a member of the Quisalis Mark.

If this is from him, he is indeed a moron.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Morthif said:
    Caelan said:
    Cooper said:

2017/5/01/15:02 A contract has been taken out on you and accepted by a member of the Quisalis Mark.

Message #1227       Sent by Achaea
    2017/5/01/15:34 Gamoneterik has cancelled the assassination contract on Caelan and you 
    receive the fee of 10000 gold.

Damn, I need the points too :(
    lol named and shamed
  • Caelan said:
    Cooper said:

Yep, same for me. You don't get to try and kill someone with an honours mob and then hire when that person attacks you lol. I didn't even get the kill on him, Z got it and I walked away after he burst instead of pinshotting him.

• Virgo said:
    Learned to sail a ship. :smiley: Thanks, @Kitiara

Yay! Hope you enjoyed it!
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Kitiara said:
    Virgo said:8

Virgo retired bc of you
  • Cooper said:
    Caelan said:
    Cooper said:

Yep, same for me. You don't get to try and kill someone with an honours mob and then hire when that person attacks you lol. I didn't even get the kill on him, Z got it and I walked away after he burst instead of pinshotting him.
    The thing is... he clearly attacked me first.  Unless hiring "because he hit a mob in my room twice" is reasonable cause nowadays.  I should turn into the assholes I hated back in the day and take a contract on him for attacking me (as my return attack would be self defense), and then for each minute between his tirade of horseshit.

But honestly, he doesn't really matter anywhere near that much.  He will be quickly forgotten.

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • 2017/05/02 00:00:45 - Herald > As the latest Burning Crusade ends, the Chalice of Purity has consumed 90448 karma! The following Targossians contributed: Laniara 384 Lilian 344 Frederich 16800 Avianca 2400 Anneke 88 Micaelis 480 Jayden 96 Einma 40 Wye 1200Laniara 1616 Lilian 344 Frederich 78440 Avianca 2480 Anneke 88 Micaelis 960 Jayden 1864 Einma 40 Wye 1200 Halos 72 Ada 240 Farrah 96 Kaylalee 112 Torinn 72 Tolasssi 224 Antonius 1296 Ainelyn 104 Antidas 1200.

112280 =/= 90448

Something broke. :(

((Also I got my goalll))
  • Frederich said:
    2017/05/02 00:00:45 - Herald > As the latest Burning Crusade ends, the Chalice of Purity has consumed 90448 karma! The following Targossians contributed: Laniara 384 Lilian 344 Frederich 16800 Avianca 2400 Anneke 88 Micaelis 480 Jayden 96 Einma 40 Wye 1200Laniara 1616 Lilian 344 Frederich 78440 Avianca 2480 Anneke 88 Micaelis 960 Jayden 1864 Einma 40 Wye 1200 Halos 72 Ada 240 Farrah 96 Kaylalee 112 Torinn 72 Tolasssi 224 Antonius 1296 Ainelyn 104 Antidas 1200.

112280 =/= 90448

((Also I got my goalll))
    Same thing happens with mMaric's head count in spite of papa S's best efforts
  • Frederich said:
    2017/05/02 00:00:45 - Herald > As the latest Burning Crusade ends, the Chalice of Purity has consumed 90448 karma! The following Targossians contributed: Laniara 384 Lilian 344 Frederich 16800 Avianca 2400 Anneke 88 Micaelis 480 Jayden 96 Einma 40 Wye 1200Laniara 1616 Lilian 344 Frederich 78440 Avianca 2480 Anneke 88 Micaelis 960 Jayden 1864 Einma 40 Wye 1200 Halos 72 Ada 240 Farrah 96 Kaylalee 112 Torinn 72 Tolasssi 224 Antonius 1296 Ainelyn 104 Antidas 1200.

112280 =/= 90448

((Also I got my goalll))
    Holy hell.. You should see the pyramid of skulls in Mhaldor.. I don't think that it has ever accurately displayed the headhunting cycle.

Maric > As th' latest headhuntin' period ends, th' pyramid a skulls has groon tae 23312 heads. With 0 heads added thes cycle! The followin' Mhaldorians contributed: Vika 1.

Maric > As th' latest headhuntin' period ends, th' pyramid a skulls has groon tae 23259 heads. With 103 heads added thes cycle! The followin' Mhaldorians contributed: .
  • Before it was bad.  It was something like "60k essence was burned!  The following people have contributed:" and it lists off 10 names.. all giving about 30-500 each...

And it never, ever, adds up to the number.  Now it's at least partially right.. I did add like 78k essence.. Just.. why the piss am I on there for giving an extra 17k...?
  • Aegoth said:
    Kitiara said:
    Virgo said:8

Virgo retired bc of you
    pffftt rude, I know sailing isn't for everyone but sheesh
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Forgot svof doesn't register burn prios with serverside curing on, gdi Seragorn. Or maybe I should update.. 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Your mind surges as it recognises the intrusive presence of some gold sovereigns, forcibly ejecting it from your head.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sailed from Zanzibaar to Minos, then realised I forgot to switch cargo at Zanzibaar :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    At least you were on the same side of the continent :( I once left Karbaz without switching my cargo and only realised when I reached Umbrin :(

• Skye said:
    At least you were on the same side of the continent :( I once left Karbaz without switching my cargo and only realised when I reached Umbrin :(
    Done this once too