What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Dalinor Just publish the sourcecode. Problem solved.

:innocent:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Sarathai said:
    Dalinor said:
    This affects even us in the Garden. Why just the other day, @Sartan couldn't remember the specific command to sap a mortal of all his strength, banish him to the plane of Inferno, and.... wait, I've said too much.
      @Rangor I believe this may be relevant to you.
    This explains the holocaust bombs. So much collateral damage caused.
  • Tweaked my system to check for parrying using BF before hitting a limb, seems to work ok for the moment but no doubt my tinkering will kill me at some point.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Decided to give globes a go (which I normally don't) as I really want that deathscape. Ended up with two good valued talisman pieces (incl a deathscape piece I already have), so overall a very good value for the money. Traded for another piece and increased my coffers some. I can almost feel the deathscape on my shoulders. Almost there, almost there. This just made my weekend :D Thanks RNG-sus, thanks Prospero!

• Utianima said:
    Decided to give globes a go (which I normally don't) as I really want that deathscape. Ended up with two good valued talisman pieces (incl a deathscape piece I already have), so overall a very good value for the money. Traded for another piece and increased my coffers some. I can almost feel the deathscape on my shoulders. Almost there, almost there. This just made my weekend :D Thanks RNG-sus, thanks Prospero!
    And you have it. 
  • TIL that Targossas Guards aren't gendered based upon the type of guard they are.

Better go rewrite those deathsights before they go through.
  • hit 75 c.c 5 more till no more eating and sleeping!
  • So... after a whole night of him hitting the mobs in my room (no biggy) because I was hidden, and then occasionally coming back in to hit them again....

Golden scales shimmer around Gamoneterik as he enters from the south.

He is followed by a massive dire wolf, a playful budgie, a colourful, belled eagle, a massive dire wolf, a majestic crimson gryphon, a sabre-toothed giraffe, and a Tasur fishing 

kitten.

You deftly thrust a spiked steel spear into an accursed skeleton.

You have scored a CRITICAL hit!

[CSys]: HIDING defence removed

Gamoneterik performs a quick search of the surroundings.

You are discovered!

<<Walked in and hit his mob 2x>>

[CSys]: paralysis added

Gamoneterik rips into you with his massive, deadly claws.

An arrow flies towards you, shot by Gamoneterik.

It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.

An arrow flies towards you, shot by Gamoneterik.

It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "You are an idiot."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "I was revealing you so I could see you."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "And therefore not steal your kills."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Accidentally."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "So you come in and deliberately steal my kills."

You tell Gamoneterik, "So that means you get to attack?"

You draw your bow back and let fly an arrow in the direction of Gamoneterik.

Your arrow sails harmlessly past Gamoneterik.

Your arrow strikes true!

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Yes because you came in after that deliberately stealing my kills."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Why don't you just not be a fucking idiot and unhide like I asked before?"

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "No one without lifevision can see you, so it will help you."

You tell Gamoneterik, "Because I'm not here to make you happy."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "It will help you."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "I revealed you to help YOU. Fucking idiot."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Seriously, go fucking kill yourself."

You tell Gamoneterik, "You're a fucking moron. If I wanted to unhide, I would."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Seriously dude."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "I was going passed you every time I accidentally killed in your room."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "If you want to be that way, then fine."

Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Piece of fucking shit."

That person has chosen to ignore you.

• LOL.. Is this dude like 4 years old?

Gamoneterik says, "Fuck you faggots. Go suck Navy dick."

• Sounds like high time for an issue!

• Keorin said:
    Shield Instructor Keorin, Vashnarian Lancer has become House Leader this day.
    You totally deserved it and earned it, Shieldlord.
  • Jeezus... That's a high level
  • Cooper said:
    Gamoneterick is pretty messed up. I had been bashing Annwyn hidden yesterday and then went to bash Azdun. He attacked something I was killing and I realized I was hidden so I unhid and sent him a tell apologizing and saying it was my fault. 

He did it a few more times and then led Z to try and kill me, so I got him killed by Z and he freaked out on me. 
    Should have just lead it back to him, if big Z didn't stick to him anyways. I should know from the 20 plus times I've solod him that the big guy just likes to stick to the first person that attacked him unless someone else hits him. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Frederich I've walked him past people and had him kill them before. His movement is just faster than his attack, so it's likely that by the time he'd attack someone, they'd have left the room already.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Keorin said:
    Shield Instructor Keorin, Vashnarian Lancer has become House Leader this day.
    All these hearts and thumbs up and I bet none of them realized you'll be working directly alongside of me. @Antidas knows the pain, now you'll know it

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Those are their schadenfreude likes.