Memorable quotes

Comments

• Serious questions here. Does anyone else find the origin of Xorani inconsistent with the rest of Achaea? We are told numerous times that a crossbreed is unable to exist, resulting in no respectable cross-breeds in the game. However, Xorani seem to defy that rule, or so it seems. 
  • edited August 2017
    The "no crossbreed" rule just means that you are, for example, either an Atavian or a Xoran. You can't mechanically be a xoran but describe yourself as having wings and no lizard scales.
     <3 
  • Xorans and trolls were created via crossbreeding with aliens a super duper ridiculously long time before the modern day Achaea.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The earliest humans also had an unstable genetic makeup. The fourth generation of humans displayed serpentine traits and were the progenitors of what would eventually become the Serpent class.

Some suspension of belief must be had I guess, since something that had originally required a genetic predisposition can now be gained just by going to Certimene and going 'yo dawg make me a snake'.

• Certimene has gene splicing magic obv
  • edited August 2017
    -Speaking of the Championship Tumble Race-

(PT2) @Teshasays, "Those tentacles fked me so hard."

(PT2): Tesha says, "...um."

(PT2): You say, "Now if you take that out of context."

(PT2): You say, "You have something for forums quotes so let me just c/p that."
  • edited August 2017
    the tentacles were infuriating tbh
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    While meandering on my way during the treasure hunt...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/wahG0GWB

Can't say I'm sorry.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Friggin' RIP.
  • save those for my triumphant return
  • A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the skull of Farrah in protection of His city.

@Farrahhas died in the magical blast of a mushroom sigil.

Nothing says dedication more than still trying to mushroom that mono when guards are killing you.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Wicella said:
    A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the skull of Farrah in protection of His city.

@Farrahhas died in the magical blast of a mushroom sigil.

Nothing says dedication more than still trying to mushroom that mono when guards are killing you.
    I assumed "Ct Deliver"
  • More like PT. The guards were indoors, and the adjacent room also had guards, so not much to do other than mushroom the mono.

@Kiet dropped a new mono like a bully after guards summoned me back though, and that's what got me killed. :(

• Kayeil said:
    I asked this a while back to the Garden because I've known Xorani who said they "laid" eggs and I know there's a player with a cooking item that is scrambled Xorani eggs. According to the Garden the only player race that can lay eggs are the Horkval. Everything else including Xorani give live birth.
    Just another example of the superiority of the Horkval Race. Set and forget children!

• oh my god.  it's IT'S TESHA
  • This is why Tesha is a gift to Targossas. Never leave again, @Tesha
  • qwho
    [...], Salisa, Sartan, Satanhimself, Shirszae, [...]

Why's Sartan in there twice tho
  • I've never been so sad to only get second place in my whole entire life.
  • Life comes at you fast
  • Don't worry.  Someone unlocked the stockroom because they can't read and didn't bother to listen to the MoS.
  • Who do I owe a hug?