Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited October 2012
    @Dunn: I would be if it weren't for those damned commercials that pop up every ten minutes.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Exactly what I was thinking, @Silas.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Now I know what I sounded like when I posted to the public boards. Good God.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I was almost tempted to post on the boards to tell them to shut-up, but then I remembered that mostly only idiots respond to such posts.

I did say mostly
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Mannimar it is a vicious cycle, don't get sucked in.
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited October 2012
    Hhaos said:
    actually that's the extent of 99% of my interaction with the woman. I tried to reason with her and even got called a coward for attacking her -and- Kaie alone and the only true way to deal with it is to just ignore it or otherwise make it heartstop irl.
    Actually, what you did was duel Bluef and she kicked your butt twice. After making you kick a guard. After using the doll she had of you to spy on Hashan for days because apparently Hhaos forgot to unally her. 

And if by "alone" you mean with the entire city of Hashan standing a room away, with walls up and a monolith down, sure. By the way, you jumped us that day -- our wedding day -- while Bluef wasn't deffed up and was wearing only her wedding gown as armour. Nicely done!

And finally, why would anyone wish someone to heartstop irl? Bluef isn't me. I'm Adrienne. Nice to meet you, whoever you are. 
    Less crazy, moar quotes pls.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Daslin: I've always liked how the screen on the monitor doesn't even fit.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    what can I say, shipreturn > Hhaos
  • Vayne said:
    Silas said:
    Shallam's come on in leaps and bounds, really. Still a good way to go, but I've been back a couple of months and don't want to kill anybody yet. (Not even Salik.)
    Yet you're the last city that still lets Bluef and co. hang around still. (Maybe Cyrene too? I'm not sure.)
    I can understand Vayne's IC obsession with Bluef, she despises his immaculate conceiver and all that, but do you realize that you post about her quite frequently here too? 

By the way, Bluef is only enemied to two cities. Again, fact check before you post. 

And @Cooper I may not have been well liked but I did a $%&@-ton for the Spirit Walkers when I was the Prophetess. If you don't like Bluef personally, that's fine. But don't try to pretend she was bad for that House. She left it richer, fuller, with active RP and a lot of credit-bought perks. 
  • I said nothing about your RP, like or dislike, or what you did or didn't do for any houses you've been in.

I pointed out the hypocrisy in you calling people/Hashan out for "failing" a gank on you with overwhelming odds, when you yourself do the same thing.

@Delphinus, so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
    Stop derailing the damn threads, ffs. I actually want to get where I'm going.
    My bad, @Johnathin, here's a log for you.

Ryukishi, riding a stubborn mule, arrives from the south.
    Sniffing at Ryukishi's scent for a moment, a black rider's chaos hound gives him a snort of 
    acceptance.
    1418h, 1817m, 5990e, 6499w ex-
    Ryukishi, riding a stubborn mule, leaves to the northwest.
  • Racist.

Oh come now, I'm not racist. My last name may be race, but I hate all of them equally.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This is horrible. Quotes or gtfo.

• (Mudlet Clan): Hhaos says, "I'm biased, grandpa was cool when I came out, grandma 
    was like "I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS" *smack smack smack*."

• They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    aww I have one before Mannimar posts it

Mannimar said:
    (Mudlet Clan): Hhaos says, "I'm biased, grandpa was cool when I came out, grandma 
    was like "I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS" *smack smack smack*."

(Ministers of the Crown): You 
    say, "Oi, don't blame the boy 
    for joining the public pissing 
    contest if he missed and got a 
    bit on his own shoes during his 
    first attempts."

Enjoy
  • this was earlier today, but I <3@Selene for this: 

A warm breeze swirls around you, and suddenly all is right with the world. Every sound is beautiful, and your eyes can see the vibrancy around you with a new-found clarity. The breeze recedes but leaves an unforgettable feeling of being loved for many long moments afterwards.

YES IT'S MUSHY, BUT I'M A BELOVED >.<
    meh

• don't make me say it
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    That reminds me of @Kastalia's "hugs", which I have around here somewhere...

Ahha!

Algid breaths of crawling mist flow upon the swift current of an abrupt chill, immersing you in a cool embrace. Silently, the rippling vapour dissipates, and only the lingering touch of the icy river remains.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    The corpse of Jibraaiyl is here, impaled by a narrow bone. A note on it reads, 'This is the end of 
    those who would trifle with Trey.'  A dead rat has been left here.

@Trey killed him. Then killed a rat. Man's got skills! No mercy!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Skills         Rank
    -------------  ------------
    Vision         Transcendent
    Avoidance      Transcendent
    Tattoos        Transcendent
    Survival       Transcendent
    Weaponry       Transcendent
    Riding         Transcendent
    Seafaring      Transcendent
    Chivalry       Transcendent
    Forging        Transcendent
    Elementalism   Transcendent
    Curses         Transcendent

Runelore       Transcendent

Miniskills     Rank
    -------------  ------------
    Constitution   Transcendent
    Thermology     Transcendent
    Frost          Transcendent
    Antidotes      Transcendent
    Fitness        Transcendent
    Galvanism      Transcendent
    Philosophy     Transcendent
    Tailoring      Transcendent
    Jewellery      Transcendent
    InkMilling     Transcendent
    Cooking        Transcendent
    Gathering      Transcendent

So many trans skills. I really, really, really want to keep curses!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• OP, nerf.
  • I want to keep voicecraft and pranks :( (I'd prefer subterfuge over pranks if they got phase fixed so you can't be a vibing and holocausting GOD)