Memorable quotes

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Santar said:
    Yeah, already started designing my invinci pet, actually. Has nothing to do with skill. Just have to sink the 900 credits to be able to partially delay the setup of a single class.

New kai banish has rendered invincible pet less effective.
  • New kai banish lasts like 30 seconds too. Invinc pet not as worth it unless they don't banish before breaks.

• Achilles said:
    Santar said:
    Yeah, already started designing my invinci pet, actually. Has nothing to do with skill. Just have to sink the 900 credits to be able to partially delay the setup of a single class.

New kai banish has rendered invincible pet less effective.
    treat kai banish like pre-impale slash
  • and for the record, i'm not arguing that AXK should be doing that much damage.

It should be downgraded hardcore, maybe repurposed to be as fast as WWK, same damage as WWK, but same limb damage as AXK and same prone requirement.  Concussions are fun to play with.
  • I feel like artied monk vs. artied (insert other class) would be a fair fight if axekick and blunt icon weren't in the picture.

As is, I can't escape the feeling that I'm fighting the most ridiculously rigged fight ever.

While we're on the subject though, why does Monk get arrow dodge for raids when Monks already are the best raid class in the game? Makes no sense. Class is super good at raiding, then make possible counters(arrows) miss like 40% of the time. I don't understand the logic behind that.

• edited June 2013
    Why do BMs have lifevision, evade, projectiles, mindnet, mini vigour, weathering, toughness, immunity, fitness, dash and two active heals (phoenix and alleviate)?

The world may never know. Those questions don't really get us anywhere though. What is the meaning of life while we're on it?

(Besides raiding)

• I think the devs in charge of BM were on a deadline, and sick wasted from the night before, so they just threw every utility skill in a basket, shook it up, and whatever fell out, they put into BM class.

• I want shin choke.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Dunn said:
    Why do BMs have lifevision, evade, projectiles, mindnet, mini vigour, weathering, toughness, immunity, fitness, dash and two active heals (phoenix and alleviate)?

The world may never know. Those questions don't really get us anywhere though. What is the meaning of life while we're on it?

(Besides raiding)

HELP 42

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • edited June 2013
    Man, I was already dying from arm combos. 

Every time I abused Piety, dude just Jesus-JPKed (for 45%) out for DBreak.

If he JPKed 3 times, I would die.
  • Now imagine there are three of him, and you have another two Paladins.

i'm a rebel

• I got this. Keep the faith.

Monk's one of my strong classes as Knight. I just have nothing set up, free ~208 speed rapiers and your 1998 cracked Omni is balls.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    give me complete control of your computer and i'll fix the bloody thing. I have no idea how macs work. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Who the f*ck is Spire?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Spire is like Vastar.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Echald said:

There is an unfortunately high diminishing return to what multiple Devotion users can do. As such, I suggest bloodsworn be changed to form a voltron entity. Like, they turn into a single big guy with one person controlling the legs and the other the arms.

Forget Voltron, we need Devastator so we can defend and speed up city construction.

• Kyrra said:
    Spire is like Vastar.
    I know who Spire is, and he would be insulted to be compared to a God. He's so much better. Hell, Spire invented combat as a solution for Proteus on what to do when Lorielan tried to usurp His ass.

• edited June 2013
    You dudes put way too much stock in my combat ability.

I'm lazy artied hulk monk now like the rest.

l 2 abuze
  • I saw Mizik naked IRL.

Haters... bring it on.

• A page and a half of no quotes. Please, this needs fixing. It's 10:45 am, I've got a pile of asset requisitions that are sitting on my desk that I don't want to do and my excuse for ignoring them has been filled with no quotes. :((
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Vaehl said:

Someone needs to get 1st level of Penwizian Fortitude before Penwize. Will be so good.

Get me a DD-214, reliable internet, and enough caffeine to kill a Third World country and I'll do it.

• (Fun): Lisbethae says, "Has anyone seen a luscious peach come from a horn of plenty?"