"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Tysandr said:
    Armali said:
    How do stick monks bash?
    Cannot tell if is joke.

Waiting for punch line.
    They don't punch though, they use their sticks :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Armali said:
    How do stick monks bash?
    Not even sure the developers know how to bash with shikudo... so confusing
  • Judging from @Mindshell's analysis...

Thrust (Tykonos) / Risingkick (Tykonos)
    Optimum combo using Thrust + Risingkick

Dart (Willow) / Hiru (Willow) / Hiraku (Willow) / Flashheel (Willow)
    Optimum combo using Hiru/Hiraku + Flashheel

Ruku (Rain) / Kuro (Rain) / Hiru (Rain) / Frontkick (Rain)
    Optimum combo using Ruku/Kuro/Hiru + Frontkick

Livestrike (Oak) / Nervestrike (Oak) / Ruku (Oak) / Kuro (Oak) / Risingkick (Oak)
    Optimum combo using Livestrike/Nervestrike/Ruku/Kuro + Risingkick

gaital/maelstrom not worth.

Optimum combo transition path 4 Willow, 2 Rain, 2 Oak
  • Thanks!
  • Wait, wait .. That made sense to people?
  • Thalak said:
    Wait, wait .. That made sense to people?
    4 combos in willow, transition to rain and do 2 combos, transition to oak and do 2 combos. Start over.
  • Armali said:
    How do stick monks bash?
    You wait for my mind crush as a bashing attack classlead to be worked in, and use it instead.  B)
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Armali said:
    How do stick monks bash?
    You wait for my mind crush as a bashing attack classlead to be worked in, and use it instead.  B)
    That one's finalised already :O 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Just waiting for it to go live, I suppose. I'm excited.
    Shirszae said:
    Just waiting for it to go live, I suppose. I'm excited.
    My point was more that sometimes finalised things are live. Not sure in that specific case, but some things seem to work already.

• New to mining, but had this happen earlier this month. It was a medium mine on a new small coal lode. Is this a bug..? 

Your medium coal mine at Pathway between steep hills collapsed, depleted of resources. 232 coal has been transferred to your inventory.

Seems pathetically small compared to the comms invested. It wasnt a tiny one either. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Small lodes can potentially have that few, yes.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I bugged this a while ago, and the answer I got back was interesting. Basically, lodes spawn for a few reasons, and when they do spawn, how much spawns varies depending on what's in the world, somewhere. Each spawn is a 'cycle', and while it does generally do full lodes, sometimes in the small lodes, you'll only get the end of that cycle's remaining comms, which is basically the bottom of the barrel.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Could anyone tell me what the cloudy bottles from the wheel do? 
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Devran said:
    Could anyone tell me what the cloudy bottles from the wheel do? 
    From HELP PROMO ITEMS:

A grey and clouded glass bottle
       - The cyclone bottle holds five charges of an adjacent room beckon, SHAKE
         <bottle> to whip up the Azatlani Windspeaker's magic!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    Devran said:
    Could anyone tell me what the cloudy bottles from the wheel do? 
    From HELP PROMO ITEMS:

A grey and clouded glass bottle
       - The cyclone bottle holds five charges of an adjacent room beckon, SHAKE
         <bottle> to whip up the Azatlani Windspeaker's magic!
    I didn't know about HELP PROMO ITEMS. THank you! :)
  • Just a general question...how does the community feel towards describing an image placed on a paper?

As in like a drawing or stamp or such?

For example if someone made an entry in book of *drawn here is a large circle with the letter A written within*. Is that considered trashy and breaks immersion or do we constitute it as "seeing' the imagery?

Asmodron said:
    Just a general question...how does the community feel towards describing an image placed on a paper?

As in like a drawing or stamp or such?

For example if someone made an entry in book of *drawn here is a large circle with the letter A written within*. Is that considered trashy and breaks immersion or do we constitute it as "seeing' the imagery?

For me is the latter. Thats really the only way to portray a drawing or any manner of pictures in the game, other than with canvases.

• I like it as it describes the imagery
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • God I hope it’s okay. All my books include illustrations like that.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited November 2017
    I don't mind it one way or the other except when it's waaay overdone ascii art.

It's just super jarring to me to see what amounts to basically a png file converted to ascii and then copypasta'd into Achaea.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Nicola said:
    ASCII is bad and any who use it should feel suitably ashamed of themselves, descriptive artwork is entirely suitable!
    Are you one of them proponents of that new-fangled unicode the kids are talking about these days?
  • lmfao omg @Tahquil I never even thought of that.  Amazing.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Waiting for the day someone does DESCRIBE SELF [ASCII art of a voluptuous siren]
  • ASCII is terrible! Hail my verbose description kinsfolk!
     <3 
  • Screenreaders can be configured to ignore stuff like that, so I don't imagine they find it much of a problem.
  • Tahquil said:
    I think ASCII is terrible alongside those ads that use punctuation and symbols to create ornate borders or spacing. I imagine it sounds Iike the FNAF jumpscare screech every time someone with a screen reader accidentally comes across it.
    Lol i never thought about that.

Nicola said:
    ASCII is bad and any who use it should feel suitably ashamed of themselves, descriptive artwork is entirely suitable!
    This is good to know! I'll be sure to use it in my writings.