Quick Questions

Comments

• What about the trait 'Light Stepper'?

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Comparable to two or four. I don't remember which.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • Alright, thank you.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Anedhel said:
    @Caladbolg I don't ever really remember you complaining about -that-, but I believe you!

I suppose if you sit around delivering, resurrecting, hands'ing, and keeping every rite up, you'll run out, but if Caladbolg's the only paladin complaining about it, you should be fine :P
    Thats more because Paladin is a pretty boring and shitty class right now with useless high end abilities (Bswear, damnation wut?).  How many active Paladins are there even?  If you want to use devotion right now, Priest is a way better option. 
  • edited April 2014
    I know someone has tested it, but what is the speed on dstab when you go dex spec and have 15/16 dex?

SerpentKai Go!

• Hanley said:
    I know someone has tested it, but what is the speed on dstab when you go dex spec and have 15/16 dex?
    ~2.2s on my ping.  It's fast enough that you can compete with everyone; you just have to really practice your locks.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • @Kuy thats better than what I'm currently doing, I go anywhere from 2.4 to 2.9s on my dstab which is horrible. I was testing things with @Antonius and he was eating both herbs before I could pull of a second dstab.

SerpentKai Go!

• Hanley said:
    @Kuy thats better than what I'm currently doing, I go anywhere from 2.4 to 2.9s on my dstab which is horrible. I was testing things with @Antonius and he was eating both herbs before I could pull of a second dstab.
    Even with 16 dex, he'll eat two herbs before you pull off a second dstab.

The thing is that the next two dstabs, he'll only eat one.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Well thats the thing, in three dstabs he was curing both before I could dstab again.

SerpentKai Go!

• Hanley said:
    Well thats the thing, in three dstabs he was curing both before I could dstab again.
    Yup.  Sounds about right.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited April 2014
    Kafziel said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Oh your full of shit I run out of devotion daily, and I bitch about it constantly in the same clan your in @Anedhel

Almost impossible to fight for an extended amount of time and keep devotion even with chain AND the trait.

Edit: To be fair though I fight about 100% that im online and im not getting food/stepped outside to smoke.
    Edit: And im assuming Paladins also use less devotion than priests since other than droping rites the only thing we really use out of devotion is inspiration unless going for a damnation, Hands is pretty low on the devotion cost..
    Maybe don't put rites in EVERY room on clouds when you're fighting someone there
    :>

But you kept running away, and Passive healing is one of the strongest points of Paladin compared to the other knights, if not the strongest combined with Piety. (Considering Infernal gets Piety and runewarden gets healing)

Achilles said:
    Anedhel said:
    @Caladbolg I don't ever really remember you complaining about -that-, but I believe you!

I suppose if you sit around delivering, resurrecting, hands'ing, and keeping every rite up, you'll run out, but if Caladbolg's the only paladin complaining about it, you should be fine :P
    Thats more because Paladin is a pretty boring and shitty class right now with useless high end abilities (Bswear, damnation wut?).  How many active Paladins are there even?  If you want to use devotion right now, Priest is a way better option. 

I wouldn't call Paladin "boring" It's actually pretty interesting trying to come up with ways to use an instant kill that's near impossible.

Also Disembowel with my strength atm (no arties/runes/favor) seems to do 93.7% max life with torso damage. Which is another setup that's fun to use because of how much of a pain in the ass it is to actually do.

But im the guy that got bored of brokenstarring people off a double legbreak 90% of the time.

Also Deliver will run you out of devotion fast, considering that most of the time there's a monolith down on whoever asks for ones room causing you to lose the devotion instead of delivering them, not to mention if you try to put rites down with out checking to start with it'll use up your devotion and not your equib which can make running out of devotion in one room extremely easy. Although for the rite part my classlead got accepeted so that won't be a problem soon :D

• Would the bookmarking feature (only clicking that option in the settings) remedy me from having to see a million comment notifications on threads I no longer have interest in?

• @Oren most likely, yes.

SerpentKai Go!

• edited May 2014
    Oren said:

Would the bookmarking feature (only clicking that option in the settings) remedy me from having to see a million comment notifications on threads I no longer have interest in?

Uncheck "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." in Notification Preferences.

edit: The "bookmarked discussions" notifications will only be relevant if you bookmark threads. I have never bookmarked a thread because bookmarks are for nerds.

• Any chance of a big artefact sale over the summer?

• I can't remember where, but I thought they said they weren't going to have any more artefact sales.

• Ya melodie wanted one and Sarapis plaughed her. Credit sales and crown sales ARE artifact sales if I grasp the logic correctly.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

@Sarapis so was setting up my new computer, and haven't set up Mudlet yet. So was on the Achaea client. I like it, quite a bit. All that information just conveniently displayed and laid out. One thing I noticed though, is when you board a ship, it doesn't switch the map to the wilderness map, and it doesn't display the wilderness map in the main screen. Is there a way this can be added to transfer to the minimap box in the bottom left?

I also noticed that the logging seems to copy things twice in the log, such as says. Might be due to the chat window.

• Am I going crazy, or was disloyalty removed from alchemists as a wrackable affliction?

• Shunsui said:

Am I going crazy, or was disloyalty removed from alchemists as a wrackable affliction?

Correct, disloyalty was replaced by weariness (in phlegmatic wrack).

Anyone know what the following permission tag is so I can remove it from something? I've been through most of them and it is unclear:

everyone not in a higher ranking group (where 1 is highest ranked)

• Kresslack said:

Anyone know what the following permission tag is so I can remove it from something? I've been through most of them and it is unclear:

Except not rank x of y

• Is there any way to check on your weekly activity anymore? (I.E. how many hours a week you're averaging)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• In the "About You" section of score (you can do SCORE ABOUT to see just that section).

Rispok said:
    Kresslack said:

Except not rank x of y

I'll give this a try. Do you know if there's a way to remove library groups completely or if they simply get removed if they have no parameters for restriction?

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

How do I get one of the signature blocks with my character's stuff on it?

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Check out BANNERCODE (from HELP BANNERS) in-game. :)

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby