• that
    • would
    • make them
    • far
    • easier
    • to 
    • measure
    Makarios said:

I have to admit I had the inescapable urge to find out who was the baddest of them all.

Turns out that Antidas and Proficy are tied in first place with thirty orgs each. Worship your overlords.

What's the total possible, @Makarios? I think we should turn this into a race to omni-bad!

ETA: @Cahin - many respect points for being the father of the epeen tag.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Kyrra said:

I'm a good girl and proud.

You are missing the most important line to be Good in Achaea.

• Enemied to: Ashtan, Ashura, Babel, Compassion, Congregation, Crucify, Deadparrot, Dod, Drakor, Dulce, Ebonfist, Fear, Fnord, Gom, Hashan, Huggers, Idiots, Lolachaea, MD, Mhaldor, Mhuns, Nico, Nithilar, Oboe, Oia, Pancake, Sartan, Ta, Thoth, Twilight, Unruly, and Verasall

I'll assume clans dont count? What in the world is half of that.
  • I would be happy that idiots don't like you.
  • Got myself enemied to the occultist's house! Woo! Go me!

• Congregation, Mhaldor, Naga, and Sartan    

\o\

/o/
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    How do you get list with clans again?

• Enemied to: Congregation, Ebonfist, Mhaldor, Naga, and Sartan
  • Kresslack said:
    STAT E, I think. Not entirely sure, because I'm not enemied to any clan, so it looks the same as the normal stat for me!
  • Iocun said:
    Kresslack said:
    STAT E, I think. Not entirely sure, because I'm not enemied to any clan, so it looks the same as the normal stat for me!
    I just tried STAT E and it totally worked to show clans your enemied to.On a side note I am enemied to a three member clan of Cyreni called Dulce.

(╯° _°)╯︵ ┻━┻ WTF is Dulce and I don't even know these people!
  • edited October 2013
    pretty sure they make pastries

• Mannimar said:
    pretty sure they make pastries

Hmmm, maybe it's Ach's meat only policy......
  • Achimrst said:
    A clan that was used, years ago, to track enemies of Ashtan and Cyrene for totem purposes. For a while, anyone enemied to either city was enemied to the clan.
  • Sena said:
    Achimrst said:
    A clan that was used, years ago, to track enemies of Ashtan and Cyrene for totem purposes. For a while, anyone enemied to either city was enemied to the clan.
    Ok, that makes sense. I think I may know why I was enemied than :P
  • I'm enemied to Twilight, Hashan, Black Lotus, Mhaldor, and Sartan. I hope to add Babel and Ashtan to that list someday soon. Clearly smudging Babelite totems, aiding Targossas in raids, and generally being a minor troublemaker isn't enough to earn the honor.
  • Kyrra said:

Reihaneh said:

I'm enemied to Twilight, Hashan, Black Lotus, Mhaldor, and Sartan. I hope to add Babel and Ashtan to that list someday soon. Clearly smudging Babelite totems, aiding Targossas in raids, and generally being a minor troublemaker isn't enough to earn the honor.

So you're the one making me work.

I think you commented that in the wrong place. This isn't raves.
  • ValdusValdus Australia
    I'm enemied only to Aurora, and that's because when Valdus was a newbie and Sartan ordered Mhaldor to raid Targ, I got enemied before they worldburned us.

Think it's kind of silly to order enemy a newbie, personally .:P

Viva la Bluef.
  • edited November 2013
    I'm such a bad dude that the last time I rejoined Mhaldor the orders and the houses left me enemied.  It led to interesting worldburn situations to say the least.

EDIT: Dyzanru got me back in but none of them wanted to unenemy me.  I had kind of robbed more then a few Mhaldorian shops/spires at that point and they were sore to say the least.  But given what I had done for Mhaldor it wiped my slate clean enough to get me slave status.

Right now: Arcanekindred, Artemis, Ashtan, Aurora, Babel, Blacklotus, Cyrene, Deucalion, Druids, Eleusis, Hashan, Mojushai, Neraeos, Oakstone, Occultists, Ourania, Pandora, Phaestus, Sentinels, Serpentlords, Sylvans, Targossas, Twilight, Tybeirdd, and Wardens
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited November 2013
    Enemied to: Aurora, Deucalion, Mhaldor, Phaestus, Sartan, and Targossas  I'm not too bad. But I did eat a bowl of nails for breakfast.

And with clans. Enemied to: Atavians, Aurora, Deucalion, Mhaldor, Phaestus, Sartan, and Targossas 
  • AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited November 2013
    Daslin said:
    Enemied to: Aurora, Deucalion, Mhaldor, Phaestus, Sartan, and Targossas  I'm not too bad. But I did eat a bowl of nails for breakfast.

And with clans. Enemied to: Atavians, Aurora, Deucalion, Mhaldor, Phaestus, Sartan, and Targossas 
    With or without milk? That's the thing.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    No milk.
  • two weeks old - Enemied to: Artemis, Aurora, Cyrene, Druids, Eleusis, Oakstone, Sentinels, Sylvans, and Targossas      I'm either doing something so right or SO wrong.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    | Enemied to: Ashtan, Ashura, Babel, Congregation, Cyrene, Druids, Eleusis,   |
    |             Hashan, Maldaathi, Mhaldor, Oakstone, Phaestus, Sartan,         |
    |             Sentinels, Serpentlords, Sylvans, Twilight, and Warlocks 

| Enemied to: Ashtan, Ashura, Babel, Congregation, Cyrene, Druids, Eleusis,   |
    |             Fear, Hashan, Maldaathi, Mhaldor, Oakstone, Phaestus, Pom,      |
    |             Sartan, Sentinels, Serpentlords, Sylvans, Tmc, Twilight, and    |
    |             Warlocks  
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    | Enemied to: Artemis, Ashtan, Ashura, Aurora, Blacklotus, Cyrene,            |
    |             Deucalion, Druids, Eleusis, Hashan, Merchants, Neraeos,         |
    |             Oakstone, Ourania, Scarlatti, Sentinels, Serpentlords,          |
    |             Sylvans, Targossas, and Twilight   

It was bigger, but a certain city decided it wanted to sink :(

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• edited November 2013
    You are wanted in: Alaska, Mississippi, New York, Tennessee, North Dakota, Jamaica, Panama, Singapore, and Switzerland. 

|
    Enemied to: Ashtan, Ashura, Babel, Blacklotus, Congregation, Ebonfist,  Hashan, Maldaathi, Merchants, Mhaldor, Occultists, Sartan, Serpentlords, Shadowsnakes, Spiritwalkers, and Twilight