How bad of a dude are you?

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Enemied to: Artemis, Ashtan, Ashura, Aurora, Blacklotus, Cyrene, Deucalion, Druids, Eleusis, Hashan, Merchants, Oakstone, Occultists, Ourania, Phaestus, Sentinels, Serpentlords, Sylvans, Targossas, Twilight, Tybeirdd, Mules, and Xer.

• Ah, mules. They have a hefty charge for unenemying, but it's worth it, to be on their good side.
  • Mannimar said:
    I'm not saying I'm bad or anything, but one time, I showed up late to a test. 

That's not bad, that's evil, man!
  • Leinad said:
     Enemied to: Arcanekindred, Artemis, Aurora, Blacklotus, Cij, Congregation, Cyrene, Deucalion, Druids, Ebonfist, Eleusis, Hashan, Merchants, Mhaldor, Mojushai, Naga, Neraeos, Phaestus, Sartan, Sentinels, Sylvans, Targossas, Thoth, and Tybeirdd

Targ needs Houses >:[ Also, the Houses that haven't enemied for breaking into their House Halls suck. If you have a House Hall, and you're not Hashani, I've broken in. Promise. (Maldaathi/Wardens come on! I even got chased out of Wardens HHall twice because I fucked with people inside, and portaled directly into Maldaathi :( )
    Wardens are sworn to Cyrene and you're on that list- why would we burden ourselves with more paperwork if we've already got city officials doing it for us? Also, you may as well count that as being enemies to the Wardens, too.
    Buh?

• edited October 2013
    Since I commented I might as well share. Enemied to: Ashtan, Babel, Congregation, Mhaldor, and Sartan Suppose I should try to stir some things up.

•  Enemied to: Arcanekindred, Artemis, Ashtan, Aurora, Babel, Blacklotus,  Cyrene, Druids, Eleusis, Hashan, Mojushai, Oakstone, Occultists, Sentinels, Serpentlords, Sylvans, Targossas, and Wardens    

• edited October 2013
    Am I the only one proud to not be a dude?

• Enemied to: Aurora, Congregation, Druids, Ebonfist, Eleusis, Mhaldor, Naga, Sartan, Sentinels, Spirits, Sylvans, and Targossas.

Surprisingly short and I have no clue what I need to do to get enemied to the Maldaathi. Breaking into their house hall multiple times and chatting with the person I portaled to while in the House hall once, robbing their shop twice, yelling about it while still in the stockroom, selling the stolen items on Market, and I still haven't been enemied yet. Maybe if I call Katzchen fat? (I'm sorry already, please forgive me, sis.)
  • haha @hasar you are enemied to all mules? Ever? An entire species hates you??

• I wasn't even enemied to the Wardens for robbing a falcon. Boo. Hiss.

Arcanekindred, Artemis, Ashtan, Ashura, Aurora, Blacklotus,     |
    |             Cyrene, Deucalion, Druids, Eleusis, Gaia, Hashan, Merchants,    |
    |             Oakstone, Ourania, Sentinels, Serpentlords, Shadowsnakes,       |
    |             Sylvans, Targossas, Twilight, and Warlocks

• If it makes you feel any better we'll still attack you, if you decide to visit.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    You have to be a member of the Maldaathi to get enemied to the Maldaathi. It is the only way. See:

Enemied to: Maldaathi, Mhaldor, Ulangi.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Shadowsnakes.

Clearly the only one in Hashan with a Halo

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Time to go on a huge defiling spree

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Enemied to: no one

I'm so bad orgs don't even want me on their enemy lists. 
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Antidas said:
    I am now regretting having paid my fine to Oakstone just a few weeks ago :(
    You can still get enemied to Ebon, Wardens, Spiritwalkers, Maldaathi.  You better hurry, Targ might get houses soon and Proficy will get enemied to those immediately.
  • Enemied to: Ashtan, Babel, Congregation, Hashan, Mhaldor, and Sartan  

Weak.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  •  Enemied to: Al-azhan, Artemis, Aurora, Cij, Conclave, Congregation,         |
    |             Cyrene, Deucalion, Druids, Eleusis, Fear, Gom, KSX, Kahns,      |
    |             MMS, Merchants, Mhaldor, Mojushai, Oakstone, Phaestus, Rg,      |
    |             Sartan, Sentinels, Sylvans, Targossas, Vastar, and Wardens 

• Clans don't count! Especially ones with only one member. We need a ref here to disqualify @Dunn for over inflating his numbers.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Just because these posers aren't hated on OOC levels in order to nab a clan enemy status. This isn't even the same sport now.

• Man! You guys are terrible!

Enemied to: Mhaldor and Sartan

Check it out, I only have two!

Wait... you mean... you were competing to see who has the most enemies? A-and I have the least?

O-oh...