Combat Logs

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Strata for Supreme Overlord.

#stratathedreamtheanthem2014
  • Cynlael said:
    Rites proc justice. Possibly a bug, but almost killed me loads of times when I was Magi fighting against Priests.
    I'm guessing you mean vibes and note rites. But even then, my palpitation vibe does lolzy damage; nothing even remotely comparable to that kind of damage, and that's the only real damage vibe I had up. I do wonder what set it off though. That's a massive problem that I'd think needs some serious attention. And it's funny in this instance but honestly -that- is what I consider broken. I died like a little bitch anyways because mana management is still really irritatingly difficult for me. But honestly it's really messed up.

• edited October 2014
    It's true that just standing in Magi passives owns a lot of people. It basically takes their sip and moss. Then the 40% staffcasts hit and are just straight damage. 

The reason your palpitation does little is probably because you're unartied.

• I don't get what the disagree is about there
  • That's nice

• Jovolo said:
    I don't get what the disagree is about there
    Because Saeva had posted a log of her vibes rebounding on her and doing 1k damage because of justice. Context is important.

Plus the post was also edited after the disagrees.

• One of the higher up ones deals damage, too. Think it may be dissonance. Damage that justice does isn't always the same as the damage you do, I think it's the same type, though. I've been randomly hit for 100-900 per justice hit when I was fighting Priests as Magi.

• Cooper said:
    Jovolo said:
    Because Saeva had posted a log of her vibes rebounding on her and doing 1k damage because of justice. Context is important.

"It's true that just standing in Magi passives owns a lot of people. It basically takes their sip and moss. Then the 40% staffcasts hit and are just straight damage. 

The reason your palpitation does little is probably because you're unartied."

Not sure what the post said before being edited, but those statements are pretty factual, which is why the disagree is confusing to me. 

Justice being broken is another valid point altogether. 
  • Jovolo said:
    Cooper said:
    Jovolo said:

"It's true that just standing in Magi passives owns a lot of people. It basically takes their sip and moss. Then the 40% staffcasts hit and are just straight damage. 

The reason your palpitation does little is probably because you're unartied."

Not sure what the post said before being edited, but those statements are pretty factual, which is why the disagree is confusing to me. 

Justice being broken is another valid point altogether
    So are soulspears. Oh wait.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • They have pretty easy counterplay available to all factions

needs very minor adjustments  B)
  • In a situation with two necromancers, what counterplays do each faction have?  
  • Kill the necro, fly, don't sit in los, the eq is high so think of ways to use that to your advantage

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Santar said:
    Didn't take Atalkez long to hop on the M-train.
    Elaborate.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You've been there less than a week and you're already riding soulspear's jock.

• edited October 2014
    Lol okay funny man

Them reading skills tho

• Atalkez said:
    Kill the necro, Not always possible, especially with the Naga lupine boyz

fly, Not exactly accessible to everyone, but a good option.

don't sit in los, The issue here is if you get hit by one single soulspear, this option gets removed. 

the eq is high so think of ways to use that to your advantage  Good point!

• Iuneos said:
    In a situation with two necromancers, what counterplays do each faction have?  
    Well, make it fair at least. 2 Magi's for reflection across all factions. 2 Sylvan's for barrier/reflect. Occultists get ally empress and priestess (priestess alone regens damage of soulspear). Priests get ally aura and hands (which again regens damage done by soulspear).
  • Jovolo said:
    Iuneos said:
    In a situation with two necromancers, what counterplays do each faction have?  
    Well, make it fair at least. 2 Magi's for reflection across all factions. 2 Sylvan's for barrier/reflect. Occultists get ally empress and priestess (priestess alone regens damage of soulspear). Priests get ally aura and hands (which again regens damage done by soulspear).
    Reflection doesn't stop soulspear. 
  • It doesn't? That sounds like a bug. I mean, it even stops enfeeble.

i'm a rebel

• Try it!
  • Fly/shield/walls/reflections/angel aura/hands/lust/deliverance.

There are a lot of other things factions can do, but that's the general idea.

Once you're hit with a soulspear and the other group properly targets you, it's pretty difficult to survive. It is a bit strong right now, but classleads will probably bring it in line.

• Iuneos said:
    Try it!
    Soulspear doesn't kill on its own, though. 

• Yes, just does half-health, prones, and impales.  Doesn't kill on it's own.  Also breaks shield and lyre.  I can't see a solution that allows the soulspear to still be powerful, while making it a bit less SPAM F2 (or whatever soulspear alias is).  Maybe tone down damage a bit?  Or give it a miss rate? 
  • Everyone complains about the damage of soulspear and thinks that is why it's strong, but they are wrong.

It's strong because you can't leave the room/shield/fly once you get hit, which is what the problem was with doppie hanged man for years.

• So keep prone but not impale?

• It's a delicate situation. Soulspear is Mhaldor's big factional advantage. It needs to remain strong, but not be broken OP. Prone is okay, but not that great.

• Cooper said:
    It's a delicate situation. Soulspear is Mhaldor's big factional advantage. It needs to remain strong, but not be broken OP. Prone is okay, but not that great.
    I can think of quite a few other 'big factional advantages'