Combat Logs

Comments

• Turoi said:
    NOOOOO, come back here you bastard! ( @Santar )

http://www.logsty.com/logs/ndpNb

Implying that I somehow might have died here?

• ...Icaru?
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @mizik do me a favor. Run a train on a city with the Mizshura and post the log. I feel the need to see some carnage.
  • Daslin said:
    @mizik do me a favor. Run a train on a city with the Mizshura and post the log. I feel the need to see some carnage.
    You could just pop in for the CTF and witness it first hand. 

B-)
  • Mizik said:
    ...Icaru?
    He has gone the way of the dodo.

Icaru Vastel (male Rajamala).
    He is 250 years old, having been born on the 2nd of Lupar, 380 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 84th in Achaea.
    He is the 32nd ranked combatant with a rating of 100.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a member of the Ivory Mark.
    He is considered to be approximately equal to your might.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'Observe.'
    He has been divorced once.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @triak I've made a vow. I must lift daily. Until I can squat 800lbs, you won't see me in realms again.

(Ok. Maybe not 800. 650 is more viable...)

However I do miss you bros and the rest of Ashtan (read:Ashura).
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    That numb totally saved me from that random Hashan crystal room raid. Whew (log)!

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Icaru raises his arms and softly sings an eerie hymn. Suddenly, green mists rise up from the ground burning the air itself.

Good move.
  • 4460h, 3850m, 21198e, 14849w cxkd-48.0%- [R]18:07:42:720
    Iakimen viciously jabs an ornate steel rapier into you.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
    <Voynich>: +Paralysis!+
    Lightning-quick, Iakimen jabs you with an ornate steel rapier.
    You feel a tightening sensation grow in your lungs.
    <Voynich>: +Asthma!+
    3200h, 3850m, 21198e, 14849w cxkd-48.0%- [R]18:07:43:309

1260 damage without sensitivity? Fine, I guess he'll sacrifice a little bit of speed for it, I can recover eq and then bail.

996h, 3850m, 21198e, 14855w cxkd-48.0%- [R]18:07:44:813 <- wait what? 1.5 dsl?

The final blow is too much for you, and you fall to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    You have been slain by Iakimen.
    0h, 3600m, 21200e, 14780w ex-43.0%- [Paused][R]18:07:46:388 <- wow, - me.
  • Without any hugalaz procs, and without sensitivity. Salik reincarnate? Gdi.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    if you weren't level noob.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Sorry about your misfortune @Jovolo, but liked for the sheer possibility of being there someday myself.
  • @jovolo Runies are a strong class and Iakimen is good, he can probably beat me up just as fast. No doubt. You switched out of infernal and you now are wearing ringmail like me so you are going to feel flimsy when you get hit. But I saw you rape like 8 people in a row yesterday on the deathsight so you must be doing something right.
  • Jovolo said:
    4460h, 3850m, 21198e, 14849w cxkd-48.0%- [R]18:07:42:720

1260 damage without sensitivity? Fine, I guess he'll sacrifice a little bit of speed for it, I can recover eq and then bail.

The final blow is too much for you, and you fall to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    How did the first dsl do 1200 and the second 2200? Something seems wrong with that, besides the fact that 1200 damage at 1.5 seconds is insane.
  • XerXer Langley
    Don't forget forest defs. That doesn't account for everything but forest defs do a lot of damage too
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Santar said:
    Jovolo said:
    4460h, 3850m, 21198e, 14849w cxkd-48.0%- [R]18:07:42:720

This is a fake log. Knights can not do damage. I have heard it straight from the mouth of many Knights on this forum. It is impossible to kill anyone with damage as a Knight, ever. The proper way to play knight is to make your strength as low as possible, turn off fury, use 55 damage rapiers, and then complain on the forums that you can't kill anyone.
    I was seriously feeling the doom, then this gave be a sparkle of hope....hopes dashed yet again ;)
  • I had more people attacking me, @Terra - I edited that out and just posted the DSL Damage/Speed.
  • @JOVOLO G*D DAMNIT WHY DID YOU CHANGE CLASS YOU
  • Apostates are good too, I think. Actually I have no idea how their combat works, I should probably go and study that class on my free time.
  • edited July 2013
    they're not very good in 1v1

Oh look I have asthma I'm jusrt going to leave the room

Oh look they're stacking mentals I'm just going to leave the room/touch shield. 

Fitness spam. Curseward spam. Can't even use Nightmare against Devotionists/Elementalists, and even if you do it's just guesswork assuming when slickness hits, and at that point you still have to stick asthma (And impatience+weariness if they can fitness).

Basically boned without trample and shatter
  • Jovolo said:
    they're not very good in 1v1

What even....
  • edited July 2013
    Yes? What? 

Prove me wrong, kill some decent people as an Apostate. I can't remember being locked by an Apostate/Dying to an Apostate that didn't use shatter/trample for at least a year, and I've fought many - yes, even your alt. The only times I've ever died to an Apostate were after 30 minute long fights against Carmain where he resorted to shattering or damaging me out because I usually had like ~3k health. That's not because I'm some amazing defensive god (Believe me, please) - it's an issue with the class being so easily stopped completely in its tracks.

They are very useful in groups though, yes, but the 1v1 is lacking.
  • they have AMAZING 1 v 1 potential then some asshat goes and just touches shield and tree...
  • I have. I guess I don't count someone ability to leave a room meaning the class is "lacking." If they have to leave the room... thats probably because the class is not lacking and is putting some hurt on them. Apostate has just such a range of kill methods that I have never heard anyone say they are bad at 1v1. 
    I'll concede that they can be easily stopped by leaving but.... eh 
  • edited July 2013
    How can you say a class that can be prevented from killing so easily and is only "Good" against a small range of classes is effective in 1v1? It doesn't matter if they have a wide variety of methods in securing a kill, you need like 5+ trans skills for access to that in the first place, and that is precisely what I'm saying if you'll read back. 

All of those methods are also easily prevented. Just don't get how it can be considered a great 1v1 class. 

Did you also just say you've proven me wrong? Hahah. I'm interested in who you think are decent people to have killed legitimately as an Apostate since trait changes though (Even before, I guess) because you didn't come closing to killing me and better Apostates have tried and failed to get locks. No offence, just the way it is.
  • edited July 2013
    Yes. Admittedly fighting as a Mhaldorian against Gravehands makes it easier, but it's not like Gravehands suddenly means you're going to die. Spamming abilities that keep you off EQ? What? Shielding on Hunt and Asthma+impatience+stack, and not staying in room with a nightmare for more than 8 seconds doesn't exactly result in you losing your prep at all - of course that doesn't apply if you're the class below.

Apostate comes into its own against Serpents, but it's pretty average/slightly above average against anyone else. (Considering the other classes available for pk)

If you want to use the class properly, you need to have transcendent Apostasy, Necromancy, Evileye, Weaponry and Riding.