Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Pineapple on Pizza

Comments

• TorinnTorinn Posts: 534Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited October 17
    The blood of your enemies makes the best pizza sauce.  It is known.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,572Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aralaya said:
    Mishgul said:
    people put tomato sauce on pizzas :( 
    I am confused by your sadness...

What the hell else do you put on pizza
    Another pizza:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Mathilda
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,301Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Alfredo sauce on pizza ftw
    Huh. Neat.
    Aldwic
  • TrillianaTrilliana Posts: 1,978Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Creamy garlic sauce.
    meh

• VoliVoli Posts: 32Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited October 18
    Pineapple on Pizza makes me physically ill.. but it's possible I've had it wrong. The pineapple makes the pizza too sweet, and it's always too hard. Of course, most of the pizza places around here are terrible, and I get sick from the overly greased pizza to begin with.

I just opt out and get fish and chips.
  • TeshaTesha Posts: 2,782Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I blot my pizza with paper towels any time I get pepperoni. Am I weird

i'm a rebel

AldwicTysandr
  • FaurFaur Posts: 148Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Not as weird as those strange folks who put ranch sauce on their pizza
  • SenaSena Posts: 3,821Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I sometimes put ranch dressing on buffalo chicken pizza, if I don't have blue cheese dressing or I'm just not in the mood for it.
    Hataru
  • TelendriethTelendrieth Posts: 123Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Tesha said:
    I blot my pizza with paper towels any time I get pepperoni. Am I weird
    You aren't weird, well.. I mean you are , but pepperoni is super greasy and I do it too. 
  • ZulahZulah Posts: 655Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Daeir said:
    But when appropriately browned and cooked, it is a thing of beauty. The fruity sweetness mellows into a gentle tang, the hardened flesh veritably melting in your mouth, gently caramelized with all the hints of whatever was cooked beside it. Paired with ham, it is a thing of glory. Ham notwithstanding, even beef is raised a bar above by its tropical embrace. Vegeterian replacements or imitations are similarly improved - it is the browned excellence upon which a pizza goes from being a pedestrian item of mere engorgement to an erudite's pleasure.
    So hungry for pinnapple pizza now.... damn you!
    Shayde
  • ThalakThalak Posts: 43Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Just ordered an extra large ham and pineapple pizza, just to spite all you naysayers over here.

Extra pineapple!
    TysandrShayde
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,743Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pizza sauce, which is distinctly different from a bottle of good 'ole tomato sauce.
    Trilliana
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,156Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Personally, I like cream sauce and sausage.

And that includes on pizza, too!
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,259Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Can't say I've ever had cream sauce or ranch dressing on pizza, but I'll try anything once.
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,503Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    One of the best pizzas I ever had was a thinnish crust pizza with mozzarella/provolone blend, shrimp, scallops, roasted red pepper, and corn with a saffron cream sauce.

Tysandr
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 363Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    This thread has solved nothing.

Tysandr
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,333Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My conclusion is we have russian spies working on behalf of pineapples.
    XadenTysandrAntidas
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 550Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Russia hacked the pineapples

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    XadenTysandr
  • ZackeryZackery Posts: 73Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    #ButHerPineapples
    Vallie
  • VallieVallie Posts: 245Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Butter pineapples? Alright, I'm interested.
  • JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIPosts: 3,197Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

You non-belivers get off my ranch dressing. It goes on literally everything.

(Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

TreyAldwicKayle
  • HoratioHoratio Posts: 87Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I was raised in the 'burbs of NY by two parents who were raised in NYC, so it goes without say that for most of my formative years I was a pizza purest. Nothing weird on my pizza, and weird meant anything that wasn't the usual pepperoni or sausage. When I was a teenager, I dated this girl who was all about that pineapple and bacon on her pizza. At her house one night, she suggested we get a pie with pineapple and bacon for dinner, and I suggested we break up. Then I remembered that I was a band geek with more band camp stories than the writers of American Pie could ever dream up living in a sports-dominated community and school district, and my chances to get another girlfriend were slim. Therefore I sucked it up and went along with her suggestion. I was pleasantly surprised by the pineapple. Opened my eyes to all the pizza possibilities I had deprived myself of for so long.

As for the ranch: The pizza place right down the block from me makes a killer buffalo chicken slice. They drizzle ranch over top and it's amazing..
    DaeirDairon
  • AileaAilea Posts: 93Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This is the weirdest topic I think I have ever clicked through...

CooperTaryius
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,334Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The best pizza is homemade pizza... where you can add as much pineapple as you want.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Chubbs
  • PeakPeak Posts: 816Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Pizza is a lot like sex...
    If you're going to use barbecue sauce... you'd better know what the f&$! you're doing

TysandrElipiseZackery
  • DarkenstarDarkenstar Posts: 7Member
    Cheeseburger Deluxe pizza:  Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle shards, onions, hamburg.  I know it sounds weird, but it is amazing.
    Shayde
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,259Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's 200 IQ pizza right there.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,572Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Krypton is living in 3017.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    TysandrDaeir
Sign In to Comment.